How do I remove the message request feature

Discus and support How do I remove the message request feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like to have all messages in one place if possible submitted by /u/DeVesta2 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DeVesta2, Jul 11, 2020.

1. /u/DeVesta2
    /u/DeVesta2 Guest

I would like to have all messages in one place if possible

submitted by /u/DeVesta2
    [link] [comments]

/u/DeVesta2, Jul 11, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. PleaseXplain Win User

Feature Request (Removal of Trending clips)

I have to say your post about trending on the xbox one dashboard was what i would have said but with a ton of swear words to go with it ,especially when some of these popular now and trending videos are from people that you might have already blocked ,you
    would think that microsoft would allow this feature to be optional,how can they say that privacy is in your hands if we have no chioce about what is allowed on our console,im done with asking microsoft to get rid of this feature and am looking at taking legal
    action
  3. The Hated Truth Win User

Feature Request (Removal of Trending clips)

Its good to see im not alone here and how will you go about takeing legal action?
  4. L0sDuk0s Win User

How do I split screen on the NBA Game Time app?

I think they silently removed this feature. As silently as they ignore any support request regarding this app...
  5. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Dead Island Is Getting A Film.

Really they stripped me of it? So me sending the messages requesting my removal had nothing at all to do with it. And no I do not believe I went over the line.
  6. Rjcrane Win User

Repuation Reporting System

The Block feature I believe only stops game and party invites, chat requests and messages.
Thema:

1. How do I remove the message request feature - Similar Threads - remove message request

2. Xbox Live messages removed from chat section in Guide.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live messages removed from chat section in Guide.: [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  3. Witcher 2 Remove Storage Device Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 2 Remove Storage Device Error Message: Can any help or have any suggestions i can try to fix this issue. I downloaded The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition from the Xbox store onto my Xbox One, i went to play the game and it came up with the...
  4. Received harassing hate mail from Xbox User [Mod removed] - messages were not deleted; user...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received harassing hate mail from Xbox User [Mod removed] - messages were not deleted; user...: Hello. To whom it may concern, Xbox User "[mod removed]" sent me several hate mail messages that were never penalized. I of course reported with the built in function, and normally this works,...
  5. I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...: Hi, I know that this problem is absolutely my fault and the issue wouldn't have came around if it wasn't for me and how I acted in this situation. I was playing Fortnite Save The World in...
  6. Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?: I'd like to suggest that people have to play a/some game/s or something before they can send messages. I keep getting [mod removed] spam in my messages. Like I'm too dumb to find it if I want to....
  7. 'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile: Hey all, Not sure anybody else is having this problem but under my profile when I log into xbox.com I usually access my xbox messages. Now the 'messages' option on the drop down has been removed...
  8. 'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile: Hey all, Not sure anybody else is having this problem but under my profile when I log into xbox.com I usually access my xbox messages. Now the 'messages' option on the drop down has been removed...
  9. My ban has been removed but I am unable to send messages still

in XBoX on Consoles
    My ban has been removed but I am unable to send messages still: so I was banned from online gaming and messaging it then got lifted and but still can't send messages ? 2fcadd36-caac-4f9d-8de0-853091e8f747
  10. Remove messaging Privillages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove messaging Privillages: I was wondering if there was a way to have you permanently remove my messaging privileges from my account since it just gets me in trouble. e4b02835-ec35-4ec8-9b99-7a825b6234cd