How do i report a acount with proof?

Discus and support How do i report a acount with proof? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know how to report a acount with proof Today i saw someone cheating on black ops 2 I have video proof how do i submit it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nbcGamer561, Aug 12, 2019.

1. nbcGamer561
    nbcGamer561 Guest

Hello,

I would like to know how to report a acount with proof

Today i saw someone cheating on black ops 2

I have video proof how do i submit it?

:)

nbcGamer561, Aug 12, 2019
  2. PWNRR Win User

After you submit a complaint the enforcement team will take care of it. Their very good with these matters.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would file a complaint via their profile. The enforcement team already has the tools they need to investigate the issue so they do not accept video or any other form of outside evidence.
  4. denis97g Win User

Hello! you can't submit proof, but report them on xbox live and to the developers.
  5. UltimateJessica Win User

Who do i report acount hacking to

You need to call support 0800 587 1102 and start an unauthorised access case. Also make sure to report the person through your console for system tampering, how to do that can be found here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo.

Microsoft have to investigate every report and they get thousands each day. They may not move quickly but things will happen.
  6. DodderyElk22621 Win User

GTA IV Multiplayer, Spiel erkennt nicht, dass ich angemeldet bin ? [Translation:GTA IV multiplayer, the game doesn't recognize, that I am logged in?]

do someone know how i eran gold in this acount
Thema:

1. How do i report a acount with proof? - Similar Threads - report acount proof

2. "Come on you apes, you wanna live forever!?" Casper Van Dien report he be in SW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Come on you apes, you wanna live forever!?" Casper Van Dien report he be in SW: Would you like to know more? Casper Van Dien recently reported from news sources that he have been in Solitary Warfare. We don't know much what he roles is? Casper Van Dien is probably best known...
  3. Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?: I enjoy playing a few matches of UFC 3 daily. 80% of the community remaining are lag switchers(exploiters). Its evident when they start doing this, and 99% of the time they will either accuse you...
  4. How do I add picture proof to report a player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add picture proof to report a player: Hello this dude named [mod removed], he harassed me by saying: [mod removed] which indicated: [mod removed] and [mod removed] stands for [mod removed] and also I told him that I reported him and...
  5. hi! just wanted the know how i can report a certain player ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi! just wanted the know how i can report a certain player ?: He used cheat engine to change his currency to 999k on forza horizon 4 at this point game is not even fun anymore he is keep talking on discord how to do it :D and showing it to everyone i could...
  6. Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.: Hi you [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. I set my profile picture as Hatsune Miku last night and it led to my account being banned. This is [Mod Removed - Profanity] and the [Mod Removed - Profanity]...
  7. Reporting an existing problem via hub info

in XboX Insiders
    Reporting an existing problem via hub info: As we (mostly) all know by now there is a problem with updating the Store app. But I always wonder why I never see existing problems summed up when making a report via the Insider hub. It mostly...
  8. Does anyone know the category for reporting Communication/Chat problems?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know the category for reporting Communication/Chat problems?: I'm in the Insider's Program. I'm trying to report a problem with Chat (text messages). It's broken, again. It's been problematic for three days roughly. But since error reporting isn't...
  9. Alex Jones reporting to be in 343/TC IP project

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alex Jones reporting to be in 343/TC IP project: Everyone (maybe not everyone) favorite far right conspiracy theorist radio host Alex Jones. Host of radio host of Infowars is reported say he be in solitary warfare. He not announced on social...
  10. Who do i report acount hacking to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who do i report acount hacking to: Hi my microsoft acount was recentley compramised and that of my frind i know who did it as he oveiousley dident realies i was in a party befor he started braging about it please some wone tell me...