How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report...

Discus and support How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i also have screenshot but nowhere to report the person who throughout the match used insults and did it again in the match after [mod removed]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ShubhTewari, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ShubhTewari
    ShubhTewari Guest

How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report...

i also have screenshot but nowhere to report the person who throughout the match used insults and did it again in the match after

[mod removed]

:)

ShubhTewari, Sep 16, 2020
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report feature whatsoever

Hello playing on PC through Xbox games? You should be able to look up the users gamertag and report them.
  3. ZombieTron Win User

How do I report racists?

You can only file reports on other gamers that you have played against, are on your friends list, or that have sent you a message. Hopefully some of the people who were playing in that game when the abuse happened have filed complaints.

All we can do to help prevent abuse over Xbox Live is to file complaints as and when we come across it on Xbox Live.
  4. Digital Impulse Win User

How do I report racists?

Also why ban me for pointing out someone harassing people on XBL by calling them the n word like that. I mean honestly listen to the video and tell me I am a far worse offender here. -_-

my point is I am assuming XBL can trace their new name right? They had to give them the new name so just look her up by her old name and see where she has migrated to and ban her. Iwas not in that match so I can't do it and like I said she has changed her
    name so I can not do it. That is why I am posting on here hoping someone with more control and authority can handle the situation.
  5. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

How do I report racists?

try filing complaint on them but it dosnt realy do anything
  6. alphaville3 Win User

How do I report racists?

File a compliant on his profile. If he's not in your friend list, go to xbox.com, send him a Friend Request, sign in your Xbox and check for the pending Friend Request, open his profile, then file a complain. After you have done all this, cancel the request.
Thema:

1. How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report... - Similar Threads - report Players using

2. Reporting Players

in XBoX on Windows
    Reporting Players: I have just played a match on Halo MCC on PC, one player being massively racist and joking about the deaths of George Floyd and Breona Taylor. Theres no way to report people like this, people like...
  3. report a player

in XBoX on Windows
    report a player: there is these 2 kids running around on xbox being completely racist. i got one of them communication banned and messaged me today and was still being racist. they also join parties blasting...
  4. Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?: As you know, Halo MCC launched on PC a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of people who played back in the day have not grown up so much and either: - Use voice chat or written...
  5. I was suspended for an argument CLEARLY started by the reporting player

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was suspended for an argument CLEARLY started by the reporting player: The Xbox Live enforcement team is so full of BS and it's pissing me off. I was playing the game Fortnite: Battle Royale, and I was playing music, which could be heard through my mic while in a...
  6. Reporting a player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting a player: I basically want to know how to report a player who was using racist terms towards me? But i want to know that something will be done to him d0472ddc-ffce-4222-8093-51037d3cce8f
  7. How to report a player who used in-game chat/attempted voice chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to report a player who used in-game chat/attempted voice chat?: Hello - I was just recently harassed like I've never seen before. I've already reported him but I'm unsure if anything will come about it since he mainly avoided using the xbox chat to attack me,...
  8. How do I report a player who uses ddos

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I report a player who uses ddos: [mod removed] I was attacked by this guy remotely (ddos) as it was called by the guy above. I was in the wrong party and paid for it by losing my ability to do almost anything in my internet. I...
  9. I wish to report a mod using player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wish to report a mod using player.: Players, keep an eye out for a player with the gamer tag [Mod removed]. I was was playing halo 4 and he had an illegal emblem which I called out on and he confirmed he used mods. I filed a...
  10. Player using multiple accounts to report me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Player using multiple accounts to report me: There's a player who is abusing the reporting system on Xbox One trying to get me banned, and stated facts such as using multiple accounts to report me, and the reason he's reporting me because my...