How do I report something like this?

Discus and support How do I report something like this? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Good morning, I was trying to "report a problem" in regards to a small issue on the dashboard. As I waited for the system to collect information, it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Whiteice76, Oct 23, 2019.

1. How do I report something like this?

Good morning,

I was trying to "report a problem" in regards to a small issue on the dashboard.

As I waited for the system to collect information, it popped up with this error screen. . I don't know how to report a "report a problem" issue such as this.

Is there anything I can do to help out with the OS installed on my system?

Thank you and have a wonderful hump day,

Whiteice

submitted by /u/Whiteice76
    [link] [comments]

/u/Whiteice76, Oct 23, 2019
  2. maxen Win User

I would like to report something

Hello RisingAngel,

You will need to report him via the dashboard reporting tools and the Enforcement Team investigates the report. Please do not name and shame people on the forums, it doesn't help.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Getting reported for something i didnt do.

If you got reported and you didn't do anything wrong, you dont have to worry to get banned.

On the other hand, if you did something that was against the code of conduct... A ban may be incoming.
  4. DeflatedDeadSNS Win User

Just something I would like to do....

Well, that didn't make any sense. Did you say that you will or will not get the same Xbox back? They just send you a replacement? I'm not concerned about that. I'll just look elsewhere.
  5. x10K Tat 1664x Win User

to my knowledge there is no serves like this but a shame really (mines looking a lil dusty lol) could try a blast through with keyboard cleaner (can of compressed air) :)
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

FYI if you send a halo 3 edition in to get fixed you get the same one back I mean you would get another halo edition console.
Thema:

How do I report something like this?

1. How do I report something like this? - Similar Threads - report something

2. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.: They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to...
  3. Rage Reports and You. Why Xbox Needs to Do Something to Avoid this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rage Reports and You. Why Xbox Needs to Do Something to Avoid this: Just happened to me, my record showed five reports of Bad communication in six months, got banned for 24 hours. Best part Xbox Support said that My records didn't show me breaking the TOS on...
  4. Reporting something

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reporting something: the problem is complex but i will try to explain. so on 15 september you started a giveaway about forza and i tried to enter it but an error prevented me from doing it so i went to the xbox...
  5. Reporting Hackers to MS so they can do something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting Hackers to MS so they can do something: This person with the GT Selfish Ego joined our party and then after a minute the lobby on our team crashed and everyone lagged out and he claimed he caused it and prevented us from accessing the...
  6. Getting reported for something i didnt do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting reported for something i didnt do.: I got reported for something I didn't do. Why did I get reported? I did nothing to the person and he reported me for no reason. I am so frustrated with you Microsoft. Stop screwing people's gaming...
  7. Remember that time Reputation and Reports actually meant something?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remember that time Reputation and Reports actually meant something?: The people on Overwatch now a days just report people to hope they don't match with them again, whether they're reporting their opponents, or reporting the one or two players that aren't in their...
  8. Something threatening to mass report me for nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something threatening to mass report me for nothing: A guy by the name of DeadpanScarab53 is threatening to get his friends and him to mass report me for nothing, as shown by the images below. [img] 9527c0d6-6fac-491e-bcbe-b91be768c395
  9. I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ...: I have been console banned for no reason someone report me and I was being rude I did nothing wrong and know I been console banned can some plz help me e7bc5b02-53a3-46ab-ad79-ef90a71fbea6
  10. I would like to report something

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to report something: I'm going to say that I was in a GTA 5 lobby and this dude invited me to private chat and asked to get my email and password I refused and reported him and I helped a fellow xboxer by telling him...