How do I request to be notified when service has been restored?

Discus and support How do I request to be notified when service has been restored? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's bad enough that the service I'm paying for is rendering my "all in one" entertainment system completely useless, but now I cannot even be notified... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rbil2k3, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Rbil2k3
    Rbil2k3 Guest

It's bad enough that the service I'm paying for is rendering my "all in one" entertainment system completely useless, but now I cannot even be notified when it is back online. How can I get a notification, or do you expect us to sit here and refresh until
    it's fixed? The sign in option at the top is just text, I cannot click it to sign in.

How do I request to be notified when service has been restored? [​IMG]

:)

Rbil2k3, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Rbil2k3,

It was up just a few minutes ago but it looks like the feature has been removed for the time being. Keep checking back on the Xbox Live Status page for updates or as
    well through the
    Xbox Support Twitter
    page.

I hope this helps.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

The sing in button to be notified has been removed due to this outage please have patience and check back in a few minutes
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

X Box error message

Currently there's a service alert that's affecting some users ability to sign into the service.

You can request to be notified when the service alert has been lifted by visiting the following link. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Fix the purchase and content usage problem on your end please!

Sorry but there is still to update on when the service will be up and running again. You can go to the services status page and select notify me to get a notification when the service has been corrected.
  6. Shrk1990 Win User

When are we going to see an update with the service issues?

Thema:

1. How do I request to be notified when service has been restored? - Similar Threads - request notified service

2. Xbox Requests: Week of October 11th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 11th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  3. “Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification

in XboX Insiders
    “Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification: Hey Folks! A few questions to the floor regarding feature requests and where/how they should addressed. • Are requests and suggestions still referred to collectively as “Feature Friday,” and if...
  4. Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta (I made a request for reimbursement and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta (I made a request for reimbursement and...: Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta é já se faz mais de 72 horas [Translation] I made a request for reimbursement and did not get answer is already made more than 72 hours...
  5. Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...: So, a bit of background. I have an addiction to most and any cosmetic based Microtransactions in games, so I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. My friends really wanted to play...
  6. I have a request for XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a request for XBOX: I think they should make Batman Begins backwards compatible. As well as several of the Splinter Cellls, like Double Agent, Pandora Tomorrow, and the original. I just don't know where to go to...
  7. Request a refund for a digital purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request a refund for a digital purchase: I took the game Remember me ) ....It did not appear on my device) 01/10/19 12:51 am Now I want to return my money 339422b8-0805-4743-b848-12638c91469d
  8. Request to make it possible to transfer saves from 360 to ONE with USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to make it possible to transfer saves from 360 to ONE with USB: I'd like to request and suggest to make it possible to transfer save files for backwards compatible games from 360 to ONE with USB stick. It seems really unnecessary to buy Live Gold just for...
  9. Service request number - is this real?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service request number - is this real?: I have received an email stating a service request number from Microsoft support from Xbox I am not aware i have raised a service request number - though i have been given a number I had hoped...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of October 4th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 4th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...