How do I request to be notified when service has been restored?

Discus and support How do I request to be notified when service has been restored? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's bad enough that the service I'm paying for is rendering my "all in one" entertainment system completely useless, but now I cannot even be notified... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rbil2k3, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Rbil2k3
    Rbil2k3 Guest

It's bad enough that the service I'm paying for is rendering my "all in one" entertainment system completely useless, but now I cannot even be notified when it is back online. How can I get a notification, or do you expect us to sit here and refresh until
    it's fixed? The sign in option at the top is just text, I cannot click it to sign in.

How do I request to be notified when service has been restored? [​IMG]

:)

Rbil2k3, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Rbil2k3,

It was up just a few minutes ago but it looks like the feature has been removed for the time being. Keep checking back on the Xbox Live Status page for updates or as
    well through the
    Xbox Support Twitter
    page.

I hope this helps.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

The sing in button to be notified has been removed due to this outage please have patience and check back in a few minutes
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

X Box error message

Currently there's a service alert that's affecting some users ability to sign into the service.

You can request to be notified when the service alert has been lifted by visiting the following link. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Fix the purchase and content usage problem on your end please!

Sorry but there is still to update on when the service will be up and running again. You can go to the services status page and select notify me to get a notification when the service has been corrected.
  6. Shrk1990 Win User

When are we going to see an update with the service issues?

Thema:

1. How do I request to be notified when service has been restored? - Similar Threads - request notified service

2. Microsoft family requests/ suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft family requests/ suggestions: Can we add the ability to do bandwidth management tor metered internet connections? maybe a daily , monthly or weekly limit? restrict updates to have parental permission. Ability to block...
  3. Requesting a new digital code for a gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Requesting a new digital code for a gift card: My friend from Canada had sent me a code for a $15 Xbox gift card, but when I tried to claim it, it said I had to change regions in order to do so. I went through the site to troubleshoot this,...
  4. Demande d'actualisation le gamertag pour le suffixe[Translation-Request to refresh the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demande d'actualisation le gamertag pour le suffixe[Translation-Request to refresh the...: Bonjour, Est-il possible de demander une actualisation de son gamertag pour supprimer le suffixe ? Pour information: - j'ai le pseudo TimyPastek - je suis le seul l'avoir sur Xbox - j'ai le...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of January 24th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 24th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Screen time extention requests no longer appearing as notifications on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen time extention requests no longer appearing as notifications on PC: My main PC has just had a catastrophic crash and Windows 10 had to be reinstalled. I have reinstalled all my applications and everything works again expect for notifications when my son requests...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of January 17th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 17th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  8. Xbox elite controller with a loose micro usb port. Help requested

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite controller with a loose micro usb port. Help requested: About half a year ago I bought an Xbox elite controller. About half the games I play on pc I prefer to play with an xbox controller. Before I just got xbox 360 controllers which were fine. But now...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of January 10th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 10th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. 환불요청 [Edit - Translation] - Refund Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    환불요청 [Edit - Translation] - Refund Request: War Thunder - F4U-4B Corsair 를 물했는데 코드를 사용하지 않았습니다. 환불 부탁드립니다. [Edit - Translation] - I presented War Thunder-F4U-4B Corsair and didn't use any code. Please refund....