How do I request to be notified when service has been restored?

Discus and support How do I request to be notified when service has been restored? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's bad enough that the service I'm paying for is rendering my "all in one" entertainment system completely useless, but now I cannot even be notified... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rbil2k3, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Rbil2k3
    Rbil2k3 Guest

It's bad enough that the service I'm paying for is rendering my "all in one" entertainment system completely useless, but now I cannot even be notified when it is back online. How can I get a notification, or do you expect us to sit here and refresh until
    it's fixed? The sign in option at the top is just text, I cannot click it to sign in.

How do I request to be notified when service has been restored? [​IMG]

:)

Rbil2k3, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Rbil2k3,

It was up just a few minutes ago but it looks like the feature has been removed for the time being. Keep checking back on the Xbox Live Status page for updates or as
    well through the
    Xbox Support Twitter
    page.

I hope this helps.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

The sing in button to be notified has been removed due to this outage please have patience and check back in a few minutes
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

X Box error message

Currently there's a service alert that's affecting some users ability to sign into the service.

You can request to be notified when the service alert has been lifted by visiting the following link. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Fix the purchase and content usage problem on your end please!

Sorry but there is still to update on when the service will be up and running again. You can go to the services status page and select notify me to get a notification when the service has been corrected.
  6. Shrk1990 Win User

When are we going to see an update with the service issues?

Thema:

1. How do I request to be notified when service has been restored? - Similar Threads - request notified service

2. Requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requests: 1. UNSUSPEND ME! I HAVE BEEN THE VICTIM OF THESE GODMODDERS AND "SCAR-TACTIC" people acting threatening. you need to be more reasonable than just pushing a button 2. Create a section in "Manage...
  3. Well that was a quick turnaround from request to implementation.

in XboX Insiders
    Well that was a quick turnaround from request to implementation.: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/hk4wx7/xbox_requests_week_of_july_3rd_2020/fwws6r0/?context=3 Pointed out that it was quite convoluted to switch between locked and unlocked...
  4. Requests (HAHA SUCKER! THEY ARE DEMANDS)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requests (HAHA SUCKER! THEY ARE DEMANDS): 1. UNSUSPEND ME! I HAVE BEEN THE VICTIM OF THESE GODMODDERS AND "SCAR-TACTIC" people acting threatening. you need to be more reasonable than just pushing a button 2. Create a section in "Manage...
  5. How do I remove the message request feature

in XboX Insiders
    How do I remove the message request feature: I would like to have all messages in one place if possible submitted by /u/DeVesta2 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of July 10th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 10th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  7. HTTP Bad request???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HTTP Bad request???: Hello! Has anyone figured out why this keeps popping back up on my console? I have tried everything from resetting the Xbox to changing the restrictions and NOTHING is working. Does anyone have a...
  8. ¿Se puede cancelar el pedido de reembolso?[Can the refund request be canceled?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Se puede cancelar el pedido de reembolso?[Can the refund request be canceled?]: Hola, queria saber si se puede cancelar un pedido de reembolso, al llegarme el correo de el pedido de reembolso dice que puedo responderle para que cancelen, pedi que cancelaran el reembolso pero...
  9. Xbox Friend Request Feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Friend Request Feature: I have a little suggestion. Just like everyone else who plays on Xbox One and know they get a lot of these spam accounts adding and unfriending them on Xbox. I get them daily and it is annoying. I...
  10. xbox repair / repair request help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox repair / repair request help: Hi, i have recently received my xbox one s back from being repaired but its still having the same issues. ive tried to start another repair request to send it off again but the drop down list...