how do i reset the button on the cord for my original xbox?

Discus and support how do i reset the button on the cord for my original xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do i reset the button on my xbox original? 93af9690-d375-43c9-b80b-0bb261b3ed9e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kenhunter777, Sep 9, 2019.

1. kenhunter777
    kenhunter777 Guest

how do i reset the button on my xbox original?

:)

kenhunter777, Sep 9, 2019
  2. YellowBoar Win User

Hi, Kenhunter777

If the cord that is in question is the one i am thinking of you may have to remove the cord from the power source (outlets) . Once the cord is unplugged press in the red reset button located on the power supply. This should reset it for when you plug the
    cord back in. If this does not help contacting customer support is a great way to get to the bottom of your issue.

Thank you , (charlie)

Customer Support - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

how do i reset the button on my xbox original?
    Try unpluging it and try again if its a physical problem might need to send it in
  4. darkist1 Win User

Hi Kenhunter,

I'd suggest running a power cycle on your console too, it does help in most cases. Here's a walkthrough. Power cycle
  5. {Parity} Win User

you need to install the game or app for this 0x80270254

Have you tried doing a hard reset on your One? Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until it shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
    Let us know how it goes. Good Luck!
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

I need help like right now

Try doing a hard reset of the console by holding the power button for a minute then unplugging the power cord and reattaching after a few minutes.
Thema:

1. how do i reset the button on the cord for my original xbox? - Similar Threads - reset button cord

2. xbox controller reset button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller reset button mapping: I remapped my controller to the left stick click being left bumper and the left bumper being left stick click and i map it back to default but the buttons are still that way even though i clicked...
  3. Pac-Man Museum, same button combination for Xbox 360 home menu needed to reset options for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pac-Man Museum, same button combination for Xbox 360 home menu needed to reset options for ...: While playing BC Pac-Man Museum on Xbox One, the same button combination to open the Xbox 360 Home Menu on BC games (VIEW+MENU) is also required to reset individual game options in Pac-Man Museum...
  4. My rank in killerinstinct was Wildcat 20 and somehow it reset back to button masher and 0 Kp, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My rank in killerinstinct was Wildcat 20 and somehow it reset back to button masher and 0 Kp, ...: Restore my kller instinct multiplayer level rank 20 Wildcat please all my kp and rank was reset todat i am so mad. a0b98303-6a5d-4ab0-b9eb-357ca7834ab9
  5. Which button-combination is used on the "Xbox One" to Reset the Engine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which button-combination is used on the "Xbox One" to Reset the Engine?: Just like everything else... there is a way to Reformat or Reset the Xbox One by some kind of button-combination, like holding the Start button down until you hear the engine stops spinning and...
  6. Xbox one home button not working, even after reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one home button not working, even after reset: I'm experiencing the home button not opening the dashboard issue. Hard resetting or unplugging the console works temporarily, but after opening an app or game it craps out again. An actual...
  7. HELP! My XBOX shuts down every time we try to play a game - power button resets don't work....

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! My XBOX shuts down every time we try to play a game - power button resets don't work....: Help! My XBOX shuts down every time we try and play a game. We have tried clearing RAM with power button based solutions and no luck. Also did a complete factory restart of the system which did...
  8. Home button does not work on controller, have already tried hard reset numerous times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home button does not work on controller, have already tried hard reset numerous times.: Hi, I bought my xb1 last Wednesday and have not been able to get the home button to work at all, I have tried the hard reset numerous times and unplugging the console, but still have not got it to...
  9. Unable to hard-reset from power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hard-reset from power button: Hi, I've owned the X-One for over a year now. Tried to hard-reset the console from the power button to keep things fresh - it keeps beeping as long as I hold down the power button and shuts off...
  10. Resetting video settings with Power+Eject buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting video settings with Power+Eject buttons: I was using a set up for my Xbox One with a HDMI to VGA, now I'm just running HDMI, but when I go to reset it with the Power+Eject trick it continually makes the turning off sound until it just...