How do I restore Gold subscription?

Discus and support How do I restore Gold subscription? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was charged $25 on Aug 2020 for 3 month xbox live gold subscription. On 21 Aug 2020 my account was reverted back to silver. I have been trying to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rickiecomeaux, May 23, 2020.

1. How do I restore Gold subscription?

I was charged $25 on Aug 2020 for 3 month xbox live gold subscription. On 21 Aug 2020 my account was reverted back to silver. I have been trying to get an agent for 24 hrs. I have to notify my bank to dispute the charges tomorrow now.

:)

rickiecomeaux, May 23, 2020
  2. Allan S.G Win User

Hi rickiecomeaux,

I understand your case, I will try to help you!

Have you checked that no one from your family or friends has signed without you seeing? Or even having signed it once and having activated the automatic signature mode...

Try to check if there are no recurring subscriptions activated, if you can't verify, I suggest you go to the support website on how to Cancel
    recurring subscription charges
  3. rickiecomeaux Win User

The problem disappeared. Thanks for whatever you did on your end. My account has been restored to gold.
  4. ScarceKnight506 Win User

xbox live gold

I reset my system today. I was able to restore the games and profiles through xbox live (on the Microsoft website), but I no longer have xbox live gold. How do I restore the xbox live gold so that the multiplayer games work again.

Thanks
  5. HairyBuzz Win User

Xbox Live Gold Member but cant play Xbox Live multiplayer.

Im sorry to hear that Kymika, have you selected your home console?

What you can do is turn on the gold sharing on the profile that has gold and see if you can access gold on the first account. If not, then give it a shot and restore console to factory defauts.

You wont lose anything since saves and stuff are linked to your GT. Let me know how it goes.

EDIT: to restore factory defaults go to settings>system>restore factory defaults
  6. Daft Badger Win User

How do I restore my deleted items?

Bit rusty with the 360 but if I remember you click the guide button on your controller so the guide comes up (obviously) & you should be able to add your profile from there.

Once that's done,scroll to the far right of the dash & you can download any digital items bought with that account in your download history.
Thema:

1. How do I restore Gold subscription? - Similar Threads - restore Gold subscription

2. console stuck updating a factory restore will not work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    console stuck updating a factory restore will not work.: my xbox one is stuck on the updating screen i have had this problem happen before but was apply to resolve it by doing a factory restore but this thime it won't go into the factory restore...
  3. Restoring game data

in XBoX on Windows
    Restoring game data: Hello, I'm new to PC gaming but I've been playing State of Decay 2 on PC through Microsoft. I've been playing it for some time now and I was wondering if there was anyway for me to restore my game...
  4. Restore purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restore purchases: Hello, I was playing minecraft and then I noticed I don’t have my purchases, also my skins failed to load. Is there any way to get it back? 8439c4ec-533f-4574-9d33-34b94b75ab8b
  5. Xbox Insider should have a system backup/restore feature, just like Windows, to make things...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider should have a system backup/restore feature, just like Windows, to make things...: Yeah, we know most problems are caused by hardware issues, but at the same time we read more and more reports of people being able to revert OS malfunction, being stuck in recovery screen, using...
  6. Can I restore my purchases on minecraft pocket edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I restore my purchases on minecraft pocket edition?: I played minecraft on the app for a long time and spent a lot of money on it, I later deleted the app and now I have it again, I would like to be able to have my world templates that I bought from...
  7. how do I restore my Microsoft Jigsaw game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I restore my Microsoft Jigsaw game?: my Jigsaw game dropped out and lost all info even though the premium game is paid for b7d5e34f-713d-4283-817e-ce0672f4cb13
  8. Restore cloud save from day before

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restore cloud save from day before: Hi all, This morning our youngest son accidently started a new game in Lego City Undercover and saved it over our existing game in which we allmost collected everything. Ofcourse he is really sad...
  9. Восстановление просроченной подписки на XBOX LIVE Gold[Translation-Restoring an overdue...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Восстановление просроченной подписки на XBOX LIVE Gold[Translation-Restoring an overdue...: В связи с заменой платёжной карты привязанной к учётной записи, просрочилась и отменилась подписка на XBOX LIVE Gold. Все способы восстановления подписки указанные на сайте не работают. Что...
  10. Restore gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restore gold membership: Hello, I'm trying to re-establish a golden membership through a credit card. I have an online card payment, but I will write an error message when I try to pay ... Try another form of payment...