How do I return a digital game?

Discus and support How do I return a digital game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We just purchased a game online that uses the Kinect. Unfortunately, our Kinect appears to be broken. How can I return the game?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by L DI CESARE, Mar 26, 2020.

1. L DI CESARE
    L DI CESARE Guest

We just purchased a game online that uses the Kinect. Unfortunately, our Kinect appears to be broken. How can I return the game?

:)

L DI CESARE, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Etag_Mixer Win User

worth noting that if you have put in a fair few hours or a certain time has passed you will not be eligible for a refund, as you have had a fair usage of it, if you bought it in error though you should be fine (or in your case you can't play it because
    of the kinect fault)
  3. XA DRBATTLE Win User

4. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Follow the previous link if and only if you never played that game more than 2 hours and if the purchase has less than 14 days.

Regards
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Hello, I do not know if this will be possible, but try to contact Microsoft support, they have access to your shopping and gaming history, they are the only ones who can help you in this situation.
    Xbox/microsoft support wont be able to help as they dont handle refunds anymore. They would just direct the OP to the link MRallamagoosa posted
  6. Netechma Win User

Just wanted to note and mention that there is a restriction of how long you have owned/played the game. It doesn't sound like this will affect your return, but it may affect others reading trying to return their digital titles.
Thema:

1. How do I return a digital game? - Similar Threads - return digital game

2. How do digital refunds work? I know there’s a fourteen day return window, but I’m assuming...

in XboX Insiders
    How do digital refunds work? I know there’s a fourteen day return window, but I’m assuming...: Thanks! submitted by /u/deeohdoublegzzy [link] [comments]
  3. how do i return an xbox one S all digital

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how do i return an xbox one S all digital: I ordered this Xbox one S all digital. I did not see that this was all digital, so I want to return it. How do I do that? 22358b37-00ca-4c88-889e-1ad1906e6483
  4. Returning a digital gift game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning a digital gift game.: I had bought 2 games on the xbox live store and gave them as a gift to one of my friends on Christmas day. He did not attempt to use these codes until yesterday. Apparently since I live in the US...
  5. Returning Digital Games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Returning Digital Games: hello! Recently, my Fallout 76 game that I purchased about 3 months ago and up until now, it had been great. But now, the game runs too slow for me to enjoy it and it is not possible for me to get...
  6. Not getting return credits for digital games I bought

in XBoX Rewards
    Not getting return credits for digital games I bought: I have purchased This War of Ours: Little Ones, Wolfenstein: Old Blood, as well as Technomancer, which put me over the first star threshold a few days before the other two purchases. My star...
  7. The return of the digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The return of the digital game: Hello, today I wanted to assign the game Lego Star Wars to my account, available in the Xbox Live offer, I bought this game by mistake. I have an active subscription. I did not play the game. Is...
  8. Digital game return

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game return: is it even possible for one to trade in, return or get back money for digital games 1e3b8e99-0e4d-4b71-9c0e-0e13ccec9f46
  9. Xbox game digital resale value/return option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game digital resale value/return option: So in todays day and age we have digital downloaded games more than ever before and I don't know about you but I mainly buy all my games digitally now. I have 150+ games at least digitally...
  10. Should be a return policy for digital game purchases within 24 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should be a return policy for digital game purchases within 24 hours: I thought digital was the best till you get stuck with a garbage game and cant get any compensation for it. Guess I might have to go back to buying disc second hand dirt cheap instead of over...