how do i return an xbox one S all digital

Discus and support how do i return an xbox one S all digital in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered this Xbox one S all digital. I did not see that this was all digital, so I want to return it. How do I do that?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ScottThieme, Dec 7, 2019.

1. ScottThieme
    ScottThieme Guest

I ordered this Xbox one S all digital. I did not see that this was all digital, so I want to return it. How do I do that?

:)

ScottThieme, Dec 7, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

It needs to be returned to the merchant you purchased it from. Contact them and see how to return on online order.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello ScottThieme,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased a Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, and you are interested in learning how to return it. If you purchased the item from the Microsoft Store, you will need to get in contact with
    the Microsoft Store Support Team by calling 1-877-696-7786. If you purchased it from a third party retailer, you need to reach out to the support team for the third party retailer. We hope this information helps!
  4. denis97g Win User

did you order it from the microsoft store?
  5. zeroice007 Win User

Assuming it was purchased thru microsoft then contact microsoft support team. If it was purchased elsewhere possibly a store then take it back with your receipt. Im assuming it was from the microsoft store.
  6. iareBRENDEN Win User

install game disc on xbox one s (all digitall)

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you might just be out of luck. I would either return the Xbox for a standard Xbox One S or return the game and purchase a digital copy.

Most physical games aren't going to come with a digital copy (like movies do)
Thema:

1. how do i return an xbox one S all digital - Similar Threads - return digital

2. How do digital refunds work? I know there’s a fourteen day return window, but I’m assuming...

in XboX Insiders
    How do digital refunds work? I know there’s a fourteen day return window, but I’m assuming...: Thanks! submitted by /u/deeohdoublegzzy [link] [comments]
  3. How do I return a digital game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I return a digital game?: We just purchased a game online that uses the Kinect. Unfortunately, our Kinect appears to be broken. How can I return the game? 79c593cd-2b1d-4678-8463-3757fa30ef4a
  4. Xbox Digital Return Policy Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Digital Return Policy Discussion: With Microsoft releasing the Xbox One S Digital Version (no disc drive) I got me to thinking about how the current return policy really isn't ideal for our gaming future. Whether you like it or...
  5. Returning a digital gift game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning a digital gift game.: I had bought 2 games on the xbox live store and gave them as a gift to one of my friends on Christmas day. He did not attempt to use these codes until yesterday. Apparently since I live in the US...
  6. Can I return a digital Xbox gift card?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I return a digital Xbox gift card?: I bought a $10 digital code 7 days ago (16 December 2018) and it has not been redeemed. I just want a $15 card instead and would like to know if i can refund it 5114ac5f-ac90-4042-9556-e77541fa6220
  7. Returning Digital Games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Returning Digital Games: hello! Recently, my Fallout 76 game that I purchased about 3 months ago and up until now, it had been great. But now, the game runs too slow for me to enjoy it and it is not possible for me to get...
  8. Returns on digital content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Returns on digital content: I see no option to return games i have not approved of. 4530d5ff-560e-48c7-a6b0-5935e167b609
  9. The return of the digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The return of the digital game: Hello, today I wanted to assign the game Lego Star Wars to my account, available in the Xbox Live offer, I bought this game by mistake. I have an active subscription. I did not play the game. Is...
  10. Installation Stopped for Digital Copy of Batman: Return to Arkham

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped for Digital Copy of Batman: Return to Arkham: Hi all, First I would like to apologize for posting this under Batman: Arkham Origins. Actually, I am having an issue with Batman: Return to Arkham, but it was not showing at the dropdown menu. I...