How do I safely keep a horse?

Discus and support How do I safely keep a horse? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried leaving them in small rooms, and tying them to a fence. These areas were also well lit, so hostile mobs could not have killed them. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shwrecked, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Shwrecked
    Shwrecked Guest

I've tried leaving them in small rooms, and tying them to a fence. These areas were also well lit, so hostile mobs could not have killed them.

Is there a way to get them to not run away?

:)

Shwrecked, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Xbox Freezes When i Play Skyrim [ HELP ]

Who knows how enforcement finds things.

Just trying to keep everyone safely gaming.

I sent you a forum PM explaining the finer logistics of the reasoning.

Photonimus, Dec 26, 2014
  3. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    How do I safely remove any external Hardrives? Xbox One

That option is not there. You just have to unplug it from the console.

FullHornet, Dec 26, 2014
  4. distilled1308 Win User

Alien Terror Attack abort, but with some civilians saved=total failure?

That is how I've saved the most civilians, I go for the aliens. It keeps the aliens firing at me instead of the civilians and if you do a good sweep, the civilians behind you are safe.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

Thanks for doing your part in keeping DC safe.
  6. Golden boy45657 Win User

NBA 2k20 digital redeem code for Xbox one

Its ok I found the code and its safe to say that Im keeping it in a safe place. A literal safe.
  7. Cokney Charmer Win User

How safe are we and how does this keep happening F12UT.

Its another lesson for those unfamiliar with Internet Security...dont use the same logon and password for multiplel sites...sooner or later, you will get burned...its not the fault of MS, EA are responsible for securing the details held via their sites...if
    you happen to use the same setup logon wise for Xbox.com and the "hackers" discovered it...then...well...whoops
  8. Private Maximo Win User

How safe are we and how does this keep happening F12UT.

EA's fault thier service got hacked if you friend the same password for live and EA he is a bit silly realy.
Thema:

1. How do I safely keep a horse? - Similar Threads - safely keep horse

2. 3 weeks Home on Xbox - Safe from Covid19

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 weeks Home on Xbox - Safe from Covid19: Hello Gamers, Yes its been 3 weeks since I am home, socially distanced, but with Xbox Live I didn't feel lonely, yes we have been going from one game to another, throwing Parties at Penthouse in...
  3. I have a Xbox 360 browser don't work out dated is it safe to download a new upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 browser don't work out dated is it safe to download a new upgrade: What is the best way to fix this problem can i upgrade and if so how do I do it im new with this so i dont really know thanks fd929d16-5b5b-45c3-bc1b-19a1e4c86836
  4. Helpful Tips for a fun and safe gaming experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Helpful Tips for a fun and safe gaming experience: Although as a whole online gaming is safe and fun there are some things you can do to help keep it safe and fun. Privacy settings can help keep you safe online, limiting what others can see and...
  5. Is simple background music player safe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is simple background music player safe: So with Microsoft taking the FileExplorer app off of the Xbox store I now need a new way to play music from my USB stick, when I was finished with my research I found the app simple background...
  6. UK Pegi Ratings Vs USA ERSB ratings and keeping our UK children safe online - ensuring they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK Pegi Ratings Vs USA ERSB ratings and keeping our UK children safe online - ensuring they...: (1) Having had a long "live chat" with XBox support (seemingly USA based) it appears the UK has a "snag" with the XBox that may need the "development" people to look into. I must say though that...
  7. Xbox One: Power Cycle - is it safe to keep doing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One: Power Cycle - is it safe to keep doing?: Instead of going into the Xbox One settings to fully shut down the Xbox, can I just always hold the power button for 10 seconds to power it off? A Microsoft article explains how to power cycle the...
  8. how long is it safe to keep the console on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how long is it safe to keep the console on?: how long is it safe to keep the console on? I need to keep it on for charging purposes, how long is it safe to do so? 3daf5d1a-8059-43a8-8992-e7dea57a25e9
  9. Is it safe to keep playing games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to keep playing games?: I admit, I love achievements. It's part of the Xbox live experience. Hearing that "pop" after you accomplish something is a good feeling. With the achievement system having issues right now, is it...
  10. Is it safe to keep Xbox One on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to keep Xbox One on?: I really like being able to quickly get on my Xbox and continue what I was doing but I want to know is it safe to keep my Xbox on all day? And also is it safe to just leave Xbox in standby mode...