How do I screen record on my Xbox One S console?

Discus and support How do I screen record on my Xbox One S console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do i record my gameplay/screen on Xbox One S console? 82559e54-cea9-4968-92cf-b4131d988857 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheInfamousNick, Jun 10, 2021.

1. How do I screen record on my Xbox One S console?

How do i record my gameplay/screen on Xbox One S console?

:)

TheInfamousNick, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Press the XBox Home button, scroll across to the second to last menu option on the right...that's the capture menu. Somewhere there is an option to start recording your gameplay...there is also an option to change how long you will record for etc (I believe the longest is 10 minutes but could be wrong)
  3. Mr daffypyle Win User

xbox screen recorder on windows.

Windows 10 has a native feature that lets you record a video clip -- of up to 2 hours -- of your screen. But you may not have noticed this feature, because it's hidden away inside the Xbox app.

Windows 10's
  4. UAELITE05 Win User

Online match help!!!!

9. The record my opponent sees after team select screen is not the same as my vip screen. How is this record determined. I hope this record includes ppl who quit right before the game ends..
  5. DougAQ Win User

Record two screens at same time?

You're right, I ended up putting too little information.

I'm on a PC, what I want to do is to open two games at same time, one next to the other and record both at the same time (with the same monitor), like 50% of the screen there is one game, and other 50%
    another game.

It's like you said, its like make a video on how to do something and I need two windows open.

When I try this, it ends up recording only one of the games, centralizing it and leaving the rest of the screen black.

My doubt is if there is a way to record both at the same time,
    or a way to recording something that is not related to a screen, such as the Desktop, would already help a lot.

Anyway, thanks for answer.
  6. Pjchaos Win User

Xbox One S Update Error 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005

How i can see that? My Xbox One S can't bypass the begin SettingUp screen. Because can't update. lol
Thema:

1. How do I screen record on my Xbox One S console? - Similar Threads - screen record console

2. Very Dark Screen When Recording Clips

in XboX Insiders
    Very Dark Screen When Recording Clips: I read that there was an update rolled out that was supposed to fix this problem early this month, but the same thing happened to me yesterday trying to record a clip from Warzone. This is...
  3. Xbox record screen just can record one application?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox record screen just can record one application?: Hi All, I have a question. Facing problem when i use Xbox to screen recording. I am using Excel and Chome to do something and need to record all those steps. But i find out when my record start...
  4. XBox is not Recording my screen

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox is not Recording my screen: Dear MicrosoftCommunity, I am a daily user of Windows10 and use Xbox also on a daily basis to check CPU, FPS, RAM, and VRAM. But it is very frustrating that Xbox always prompts me with an error...
  5. Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record: I was recording my class for school and the last hour of class was being recorded when my computer when blank the recording stopped . I started a new recording but the previous recording was lost...
  6. Xbox recorder stop record after full screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox recorder stop record after full screen: Hi, How to fix the xbox recorder to record in full screen. I want to record the meeting in google meet by using xbox recorder , once i enter full screen in google meet, the recorder stop...
  7. Game bar not recording full screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar not recording full screen: I play roblox as a window, not in full screen and whenever i capture the last 30 seconds of my game, the recording shows only in the top left corner of the screen. The rest is just black. I have...
  8. I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!: I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar! I tried to several times but it only appears a message saying that " it is not possible to do it at the moment, you should do try it later"....
  9. This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i...

in XBoX on Windows
    This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i...: [img] [img] How do i fix this problem? I tried searching on youtube and couldn't find any replies. ea76030e-05e6-42bb-9b11-06cb973913c8
  10. Destiny 2 screen recording chaotic on XSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 screen recording chaotic on XSX: When recording what happened in Destiny 2, there's a sound delay with almost every clip I make. This is only in Destiny 2, no other titles I tested have suffered from this problem. I first noticed...