how do i set up minecraft multiplayer with microsoft

Discus and support how do i set up minecraft multiplayer with microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; am simply trying to set multiplayer with my son hes on android i have my ipad i bought the mojang app seperatley for both devices how do i enable so we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by philiphobson, Dec 28, 2019.

1. philiphobson
    philiphobson Guest

am simply trying to set multiplayer with my son hes on android i have my ipad i bought the mojang app seperatley for both devices how do i enable so we can both play on the one world

many thanks

philip

:)

philiphobson, Dec 28, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey philip

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to use multiplayer features across different platforms in Minecraft.

You must first verify that your Microsoft accounts are correctly configured. You must first make sure that your

Privacy and online safety settings
    are allowing Multiplayer. Additionally, make sure that you configure the

cross-play
    option to allow play between different platforms.

There is an article that you can view
    here
    that comes from the Mojang website, that covers how to set-up Multiplayer on your device.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Cant play with friends in Minecraft

Hello WinMichal,

Considering that this has to do with being seen within the game itself, we suggest following the steps provided on
    this (How to play multiplayer Minecraft: Pocket Edition) page that covers the basics of setting up
    a multiplayer game within the PE edition of Minecraft.

Try following this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  4. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

6. WittiestLace868 Win User

Apple TV Edition Connection Problems

We have the same problem. We bought the Nimbus SteelSeries controller with Minecraft specifically to set up multiplayer LAN for our kids. They do not use Minecraft on AppleTV, since they cannot join with their siblings using an iOS device.
Thema:

1. how do i set up minecraft multiplayer with microsoft - Similar Threads - set minecraft multiplayer

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings: On MC Windows 10 Edition, I want to join a realm. However, when I try joining the realm, an error message pops up, saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account...
  3. Can't play Minecraft offline even though Xbox is set as Home Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft offline even though Xbox is set as Home Xbox: I just recently moved and won't have Internet for a couple weeks. I tried to start Minecraft offline and it told me it has to be online unless I have set my Xbox as my Home Xbox. I connected my...
  4. My child's Minecraft settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child's Minecraft settings: I am having problems with the settings for my child's account. I had somehow changed those settings, but I can't find those settings. My child could not play with her friends on Minecraft, and so...
  5. MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...: MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already on the adult default settings d6d5a156-fef4-43ce-a18b-664f60d88135
  6. How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android: I'm trying to get Minecraft realms and cannot as it says that I need to change my privacy and safety settings and I don't know how to do that on an Android phone. Anyone know?...
  7. It says that on minecraft that my Microsoft account is not set up properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says that on minecraft that my Microsoft account is not set up properly.: So, my microsoft account is ‘suposedly’ not set up correctly, what do I do? 7e70b5cf-aa9e-42d2-8bed-1f8b59c66037
  8. Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings": No matter what i do this problem hasn't gone away I've done everything every video on YouTube has offered I Still cant join my friends bedrock realm on Minecraft I have PC with the Windows 10...
  9. Unable to join minecraft multiplayer through xbox live due to how my account was set up ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join minecraft multiplayer through xbox live due to how my account was set up ...: When I try to go onto a server it says 'You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on...
  10. What are the minimum privacy settings for Minecraft windows 10 version multiplayer to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the minimum privacy settings for Minecraft windows 10 version multiplayer to work: I don't want to go with "allow all" style as my daughter is just 10 years old, so just want to know what are those settings I should change... 20334abe-3060-458c-85ab-b51dce410512