how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

Discus and support how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc Unfortunately, Windows Media Center was removed from Windows 10,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Roboman5e15, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Roboman5e15
    Roboman5e15 Guest

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

Unfortunately, Windows Media Center was removed from Windows 10, and you will not be able to connect your XBox 360 to it. If you still have a Windows 8 machine around, Windows Media Center is an available purchase in the store for 10 or 20 bucks.

There are people who try to desperately patch WMC back into Windows 10, but there are no guarantees about its success or your operating system's stability after doing so.

:)

Roboman5e15, Feb 21, 2020
  2. ismahilmai3 Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc?

it is my first time connecting my exbox up to my pc
  3. ismahilmai3 Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc?

it is my first time connecting my exbox up to my laptop
  4. ismahilmai3 Win User

set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows laptop
  5. Tgeekster Win User

Xbox SmartGlass help!!

6. Killn The Drama Win User

Music

You can take music from a PC and play it on the Xbox but can not do it in reverse.

If you like to have your music on your PC and play it on your Xbox you should try windows media center.

I would recommend using windows media center so that you can stream music live from your PC right to your Xbox.

More information can be found
    HERE
    on how to set up the media center.
Thema:

1. how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - set windows media

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings: On MC Windows 10 Edition, I want to join a realm. However, when I try joining the realm, an error message pops up, saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account...
  3. Не устанавливается игра. Windows 10 [Translate] The game is not set. Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не устанавливается игра. Windows 10 [Translate] The game is not set. Windows 10: Когда устанавливаю игру установка доходит до середины ,потом системник издаёт звук как при выключении компьютера, и вылезает чёрный экран, написано «Rеbооt аnd Ѕеlесt рrореr Вооt dеvісе оr Іnѕеrt...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 and setting up an account to play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 and setting up an account to play the game: Good day, I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft website for our son. Downloaded and installed fine on Windows 10. I used my Microsoft account to make the purchase as it...
  5. Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs: I want to play minecraft realms on Xbox, but get an error message saying I have to change my settings. I've found other people with the same issue. The solution recommended it to change the...
  6. Can't change privacy settings for Xbox on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change privacy settings for Xbox on Windows 10: I am using the xbox console companion app on windows 10 and to use parties it says I need to change my privacy settings. When trying to access account.xbox.com I am constantly redirected back to...
  7. Metro Exodus Windows 10 Edition crashes, settings are not saved, BSOD

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Windows 10 Edition crashes, settings are not saved, BSOD: Okay, so there is this whole thing going on with Metro Exodus. I read that there were some patches but that is NOT TRUE. The issues are NOT fixed. Here, as of today (1st of July, 2019) these...
  8. minecraft windows 10 requiring non existent parental account to change settings

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 requiring non existent parental account to change settings: So I've been playing a lot of Minecraft windows 10 edition with my siblings and we all want to play a custom server together (which I have pre set up on a separate computer) and now the issue is...
  9. Setting up Windows Media centre (Extender)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Setting up Windows Media centre (Extender): I have tried connecting my PC to my xbox 360 so i can use the xbox as an extended of Windows Media centre However I get the following message: Configuration error : An error was encountered...
  10. Need Set-up help for 360 + Windows Media Center + Windows 10 laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Set-up help for 360 + Windows Media Center + Windows 10 laptop: I would like some help on setting up so my 360 and Windows 10 laptop can play together via WMC, went to xbox.com/pcsetup and clicked on the Setup button but nothing happened...any suggestions??...