How do i share a real life picture to xbox club?

Discus and support How do i share a real life picture to xbox club? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi im running a halo wars de club on xbox and i would like to share a picture i made showing peoples ratings from my phone. Im not looking to make this... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Arturo Suarez, Sep 14, 2022.

1. How do i share a real life picture to xbox club?

Hi im running a halo wars de club on xbox and i would like to share a picture i made showing peoples ratings from my phone. Im not looking to make this picture my background or club picture. Im simply looking to share it every month. I have seen other clubs do it but cant figure it out myself.

:)

Arturo Suarez, Sep 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Arturo

You can do this using the Xbox console companion app available on PC if you don't made the picture in your Xbox

Once there find your club, and there you can post and edit the club info
  3. NeecHMonkeY Win User

DO IT IN REAL LIFE!!

How about you volunteer to do it yourself? It's your idea, carry it through.
  4. Argonian Leader Win User

DO IT IN REAL LIFE!!

That would be worth getting a punch in the face for to be honest, would be hilarious lol
  5. [S-A] Win User

Communication Ban as a tool of Abuse

I’m not dealing with a person that I do not know. The person is part of my real life, and that is not how real life works. You don’t deal with arguments by stonewalling...that in and of itself is considered abuse.
  6. Hemlach Win User

Dropshotters

I'd like to see how a "drop shot" would do in real life. =P
Thema:

1. How do i share a real life picture to xbox club? - Similar Threads - share real life

2. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate & Family Sharing for Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate & Family Sharing for Cloud Gaming?: Hi all, having searched through the topic of family sharing and game passes, it looks as though the topic has been covered many times. I am, however, struggling to find details on sharing an...
  3. How do you keep my son from sharing his real name with friends in Minecraft?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do you keep my son from sharing his real name with friends in Minecraft?: Hello, When my son tried to connect with his friend as a "Friend" in Minecraft, the checkbox to share his real name with him was checked, and it was impossible to uncheck it. How do you uncheck it...
  4. Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news...

in XboX Insiders
    Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sqatchy [link] [comments]
  5. Sharing real name.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing real name.: The ability to share my real name on Xbox One was permanently banned. Don't get me wrong, I understand why it was banned to begin with, but I believe it is unnecessary for the it to be banned...
  6. Blocked from sharing real name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocked from sharing real name: hi,, I have an issue with my acc and can’t change my real name or share it due to past behaviour? I was wondering if there is any type off fix to this 1514adda-25eb-4e67-b05d-c66e5b2d67b3
  7. Banned from sharing my real name.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned from sharing my real name.: I have been permanently banned from sharing my real name which is complete nonsense, my name was literally just my gamer tag with a heart next to it, so annoyed by this. MS stated "The first or...
  8. Real name sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Real name sharing: So I've been playing around with name sharing in the hopes of having Mehrunes Dagon or Jango Fett appear on my profile page. However, it seems that even after doing this my page on Xbox One still...
  9. Major "Real Name Sharing" Security/Safety Issue!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major "Real Name Sharing" Security/Safety Issue!: I just looked up your profile on my xbox one and your name wasnt there and it shows you as offline checked 10 seconds ago. cf5ebfc3-e7f5-45dc-9407-32d1e4149879
  10. Major "Real Name Sharing" Security/Safety Issue!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major "Real Name Sharing" Security/Safety Issue!: I've already been in contact with Xbox Support, and they are currently working on this issue...but yet has to be fixed, and I wanted this in the forums to make others aware of this issue. I have...