How do I sign into a new Xbox account WITHOUT changing Microsoft accounts?

Discus and support How do I sign into a new Xbox account WITHOUT changing Microsoft accounts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I don't know if it's possible. I'm following a Youtube tutorial on how to fix the "Failed to login: null" error message for Minecraft servers.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CheezyStrings, Jul 30, 2021.

1. How do I sign into a new Xbox account WITHOUT changing Microsoft accounts?

Hello, I don't know if it's possible. I'm following a Youtube tutorial on how to fix the "Failed to login: null" error message for Minecraft servers. If you do know how to fix this, please help.

-

:)

CheezyStrings, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Jesse EF. Win User

Hello Cheezy, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

If you are asking what I think you're asking then I'm afraid it isn't possible. But could you please explain it so we could understand better?
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @CheezyStrings! I hope that you are doing well!

Would you please provide us with further information regarding this matter. Are you trying to switch between accounts? Or are you unable to log in to your Microsoft account?
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

How to get a free xbox1s 1 terabyte mine was stolelen.

I am sorry to hear that this happened to you.

My question for you is how is the security of your home Microsofts responsibility?

Another thing that you will want to do is to make sure you change the password on any account that was on that console so that way if you have it set to automatically sign you in the person that stole your Xbox will not be able to sign into your account
    without that new password.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

How do I change email address on my xbox

6. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox account

Hello Top Gotti,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. unfortunately, there is no way to remotely remove your account from someone else's Xbox. If you are worried about them signing into your account, you can simply

change your password
    . Doing this ensures that no one can sign into your account without knowing your new password, even if you set up instant sign in.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. How do I sign into a new Xbox account WITHOUT changing Microsoft accounts? - Similar Threads - sign account WITHOUT

2. Can't use remote play without signing into account, problem is I have no controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't use remote play without signing into account, problem is I have no controller: I have broken my controller and I have no need to get a new one. I decided to try and use remote play and use my phone as a controller.. problem is you need a controller to sign into the account...
  3. can I recover an account that I'm signed into through Xbox without being verified by microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I recover an account that I'm signed into through Xbox without being verified by microsoft: so I forgot the password to my live account and whenever I try to recover it Microsoft emails me saying I can't because they can't verify my identity. I've come to the conclusion that I must've...
  4. Can you watch YouTube on Xbox one without signing in to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you watch YouTube on Xbox one without signing in to Microsoft account: Can you watch youtube on a xbox one s without signing in e1cc276c-3515-48ef-89bc-49bc67a7fa82
  5. Is there a way to sign your account out of your console without actually being on it?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to sign your account out of your console without actually being on it?: My first thought was to change the password to my Microsoft account, however is there any other easier way to do this online? Like log out of all sessions or whatever... submitted by...
  6. How to unlink a microsoft account from ps4 minecraft without being signed in on ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink a microsoft account from ps4 minecraft without being signed in on ps4?: So i accidentally signed out of my microsoft account on ps4 minecraft and every time i try to log in it says this account is already linked but i have no way to unlink it because i cant sign in?...
  7. How to unlink a account from minecraft without signing in to it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink a account from minecraft without signing in to it: So i forgot the email of my account i used to sign in to my minecraft for ps4 and now i cant sign in to it or unlink it i remember the name tag but i doubt that would help. I dont mind loosing...
  8. Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in: Hi all. After a little help please. I've 2 xboxes. home xbox downstairs, and another one in my sons room. Up until now, anyone in the family can sign in on the home xbox downstairs without me...
  9. Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in: Until a week ago, my son was able to play any game on my Xbox without me having to sign in. Now, I (account manager) have to be signed in for him to play. I do have an Xbox live gold account. We...
  10. Can't play games without signing into another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games without signing into another account: So, my stepdad got an Xbox One S & I got his Xbox One. On his Xbox One S, he has Rainbow Six Siege. I transferred/copied or whatever, Siege to my console and it keeps saying to sign in with the...