how do I sign into terms of use

Discus and support how do I sign into terms of use in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do I sign into terms of use e85d9e13-bca6-46fb-8a97-c7d9bbfbfa11 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wig stevenson, Jun 22, 2014.

1. how do I sign into terms of use

:)

wig stevenson, Jun 22, 2014
  2. How do I accept the terms of use?

By using the service, you represent that you have reached the age of 'majority' where you live and agree to be bound by this agreement or YOU ARE THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN of a minor that has an account associated with yours and you are accepting this
    agreement on their behalf. Depending on the age you put when joining it would mean you have to have a parent accept for you. If you gave a parents email address the parent would receive an email to accept on your behalf. So get your parent/guardian to accept.

CardiacArrestOG, Jun 22, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    I CANT ACCEPT TERM AND CONDITION HELP PLEASE how do I sign into terms of use :(

well sign into this account here at xbox.comand accept the new terms of use

then sign into your gamertag again then update

ngocphi, Jun 22, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

If you are just looking to read the TOU you can use this link:
    www.xbox.com/.../XboxComTOU
    . If you are signing up for LIVE you will be directed to agree to the terms when signing up.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jun 22, 2014
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

If you are just looking to read the TOU you can use this link:
    www.xbox.com/.../XboxComTOU
    . If you are signing up for LIVE you will be directed to agree to the terms when signing up.
  6. CardiacArrestOG Win User

How do I accept the terms of use?

By using the service, you represent that you have reached the age of 'majority' where you live and agree to be bound by this agreement or YOU ARE THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN of a minor that has an account associated with yours and you are accepting this
    agreement on their behalf. Depending on the age you put when joining it would mean you have to have a parent accept for you. If you gave a parents email address the parent would receive an email to accept on your behalf. So get your parent/guardian to accept.
  7. Talax Lives Win User

Locked: sucking more money from people

and you agreed to it when you signed up for LIVE with their Terms of Use.

How sad.
  8. IncredibleBow79 Win User

I cannot sign in to my account on Xbox 360 but I can on other devices

I almost got there. I signed into my son's account on my ipad and was asked to accept the new terms when clicking on xbox settings. After accepting it says to finish your parent needs to sign in and accept terms, when i click next I then sign in as me but
    it reverts back to my son's account. When I completely sign out and sign in as me, clicking on xbox settings does not bring up the new terms to agree. This is so ridiculous and a complete waste of money as the new terms have been since June so that's five
    months of being unable to use xbox live! Does anyone have any ideas what to do or how I contact xbox to get help??
  9. WarmedKeyboard2 Win User

Where do I accept terms of use?

She is not redirected to a Terms of Use acceptance page. I don't know where we went wrong. Is there another way to accept the Terms of Use?
Thema:

1. how do I sign into terms of use - Similar Threads - sign terms

2. Minecraft PS4 Sign into Microsoft glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Sign into Microsoft glitch: Hey, I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 and for me it’s saying to go to a website, so I did and I did everything for it. So when I looked back at the screen, it said...
  3. Unable to sign into xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into xbox console companion: I get this error that says "We cant sign you in right now" (0x409) 0x42b. I have tried nearly everything to fix this error, but nothing has fixed it. I have done the services thing, removing the...
  4. Xbox sign in issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sign in issues: I cannot sign in my XBOX. When I check the network connection, it states that I am online. I have reset the router and the xbox console multiple times with no affect. I cannot sign in at all now....
  5. Sign in and adding account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in and adding account issue: Hello, I couldnt sign into any account on my xbox. After some research i try holding the power button for 10 seconds to power down (didnt work). So i went into settings and did a system reset....
  6. I cant sign in to SmartGlass and settings sends me to support page.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant sign in to SmartGlass and settings sends me to support page.: I just recently received a new windows PC and am trying to stream from my Xbox to it. unfortunately i cant sign in to SmartGlass as it says "Setup Your Xbox Live Account at Xbox.com. (0x400). when...
  7. It asks me to sign in every time I open the Xbox Beta app instead of keeping my Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    It asks me to sign in every time I open the Xbox Beta app instead of keeping my Microsoft...: It's been going on for a few days and it doesn't always happen. It's happening on Android 9 In the version 2006.0624.0047 The error is reported from the application. Thanks. submitted by...
  8. Signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing in: Hi I just signed up yesterday and everything was working fine. I come home tonight and try to sign in and says there is trouble with my account to go to account.live.com I've updated my phone...
  9. No puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox live[I can't sign in to Xbox live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox live[I can't sign in to Xbox live]: Hace días que no puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox Live, compré el Minecraft Windows 10 y no puedo jugar con mis amigos por ese problema. [Translation - I have not been able to log into Xbox Live for...
  10. Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft: Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft on my PS4. I’ve uninstalled the game, restarted my routers and PS4, and changed my password. What to do next...