how do I sign into terms of use

Discus and support how do I sign into terms of use in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do I sign into terms of use e85d9e13-bca6-46fb-8a97-c7d9bbfbfa11 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wig stevenson, Jun 22, 2014.

1. how do I sign into terms of use

:)

wig stevenson, Jun 22, 2014
  2. How do I accept the terms of use?

By using the service, you represent that you have reached the age of 'majority' where you live and agree to be bound by this agreement or YOU ARE THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN of a minor that has an account associated with yours and you are accepting this
    agreement on their behalf. Depending on the age you put when joining it would mean you have to have a parent accept for you. If you gave a parents email address the parent would receive an email to accept on your behalf. So get your parent/guardian to accept.

CardiacArrestOG, Jun 22, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    I CANT ACCEPT TERM AND CONDITION HELP PLEASE how do I sign into terms of use :(

well sign into this account here at xbox.comand accept the new terms of use

then sign into your gamertag again then update

ngocphi, Jun 22, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

If you are just looking to read the TOU you can use this link:
    www.xbox.com/.../XboxComTOU
    . If you are signing up for LIVE you will be directed to agree to the terms when signing up.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jun 22, 2014
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

If you are just looking to read the TOU you can use this link:
    www.xbox.com/.../XboxComTOU
    . If you are signing up for LIVE you will be directed to agree to the terms when signing up.
  6. CardiacArrestOG Win User

How do I accept the terms of use?

By using the service, you represent that you have reached the age of 'majority' where you live and agree to be bound by this agreement or YOU ARE THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN of a minor that has an account associated with yours and you are accepting this
    agreement on their behalf. Depending on the age you put when joining it would mean you have to have a parent accept for you. If you gave a parents email address the parent would receive an email to accept on your behalf. So get your parent/guardian to accept.
  7. Talax Lives Win User

Locked: sucking more money from people

and you agreed to it when you signed up for LIVE with their Terms of Use.

How sad.
  8. IncredibleBow79 Win User

I cannot sign in to my account on Xbox 360 but I can on other devices

I almost got there. I signed into my son's account on my ipad and was asked to accept the new terms when clicking on xbox settings. After accepting it says to finish your parent needs to sign in and accept terms, when i click next I then sign in as me but
    it reverts back to my son's account. When I completely sign out and sign in as me, clicking on xbox settings does not bring up the new terms to agree. This is so ridiculous and a complete waste of money as the new terms have been since June so that's five
    months of being unable to use xbox live! Does anyone have any ideas what to do or how I contact xbox to get help??
  9. WarmedKeyboard2 Win User

Where do I accept terms of use?

She is not redirected to a Terms of Use acceptance page. I don't know where we went wrong. Is there another way to accept the Terms of Use?
Thema:

1. how do I sign into terms of use - Similar Threads - sign terms

2. Keeps signing on a different account

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps signing on a different account: Every time I want to sign in on Xbox live it keeps auto sign in me into this email. I don't want to use this email. How do I change it? [img] a79f4389-3c64-4e11-ab80-f6361b058451
  3. NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!: I just purchased the new "Plants vs zombies battle for neighborville" and to add a second player it tells you to hold down the "x" botton. So, I do and then it says..." This feature does not...
  4. Signing out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing out: It keeps signing me out when I try to play games or watch funimation now on it and many of the games I have you have to be signed in for and I have restarted my router and xbox one many times and...
  5. Can’t sign in on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in on my Xbox: I dug out my old xbox 360 and am trying to sign in to my xbox account, but i get the error ”Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in. Go to...
  6. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  7. I can’t sign in it keeps giving me errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign in it keeps giving me errors: ok so i was online earlier but now i cant sign in it tells me that party chat is blocked and i checked my enforcement and its fine nothing against me. I go to test connection and it says “your...
  8. Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies: i downloaded the xbox app on my iphone with ios 13. When i try to sign in it keeps saying that cookies are blocked however in my settings they aren’t. How can i fix this? I have deleted and...
  9. “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”: So I recently reinstalled Battlefield 3 and I wanted to play multiplayer but it keeps on saying this same message “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.” and...
  10. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account: I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it...