How do I sign out of the game?

Discus and support How do I sign out of the game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What the title says. I want to sign in with a different account. I can't find a way to sign out anywhere. aa376e43-933a-4cad-b111-17db333117fb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kadaveral, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Kadaveral
    Kadaveral Guest

What the title says. I want to sign in with a different account. I can't find a way to sign out anywhere.

:)

Kadaveral, Jun 7, 2014
  2. How do I sign out of Microsoft Mahjong?

I want to sign out from an email account I'm trying to close and sign in under a different email address. I can't find any way to make this happen.

WoebegoneFir62, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Volcannon
    Volcannon Guest
    How do I sign out of Destiny on the Xbox One?

The PS3(I think), the PS4 and the 360 all have the option to log out, so why can't the Xbox One give you the same option?

Volcannon, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Hello Spitfire284,

AlphaJax uses an automatic sign in using the same account that is used for the phone and that's why you don't see an option to sign out. The only way to sign in with a different account would be to sign into the mobile device or a computer with a different
    account.

Thank you,

Coreysito, Jun 9, 2014
  5. Coreysito Win User

Hello Spitfire284,

AlphaJax uses an automatic sign in using the same account that is used for the phone and that's why you don't see an option to sign out. The only way to sign in with a different account would be to sign into the mobile device or a computer with a different
    account.

Thank you,
  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

how do i sign out from the current account!?!?!?!?!

Minesweeper automatically signs you in to Xbox with the account you have associated with your Windows 8.1 login. In order to change this, you will need to do the following:

1. Uninstall Minesweeper

2. Press the Windows key & hover over the right hand side to bring up the charm bar

3. Click on Settings

4. Click Change PC Settings at the very bottom of the Settings window

5. Click on Accounts

6. Select your account. You should see an email address under your name. Under it, it will say Disconnect.

7. You will then see a window pop-up saying Switch to a Local account. Enter in the new information & keep in mind this will be different from your previous information so it should be something you can remember.

8. Choose Next, then Sign Out and finish

9. Log back in to your now local account with the credentials you provided above

10. Repeat steps 3-5

11. Click on Connect to a Microsoft Account

12. Enter your current password for your local account

13. Enter your Xbox login information

14. Launch the Windows Store

15. Hover over the right-hand side to bring up the charm bar

16. Select Settings

17. Select Your Account

18. If you are signed in to an account that is not your Xbox account, sign out. Sign back in with your Xbox account.

19. Download Minesweeper

20. Enjoy!

Let me know if you need more help. Since most people use their Xbox account login with their Windows 8 login, most users never have to do this.
  7. Barry Exploded Win User

Same way works for all games on XB1 and IS SAFE.

Press the XBOX button to go to home, then with the application (game) window highlighted hit the menu button (old start button) select close application.

Works with anything on XB1
  8. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

I always choose "Change Character". When at that screen, I can just hit the B button to back up to the title screen. At that point, I'm no longer logged into the game even though Destiny still interprets me as being the primary player who is signed in
    on the Xbox One.

As long as you are on the title screen, your character is not logged into the game.
  9. MEGAFREAKINTRON Win User

i just hit the home button
Thema:

1. How do I sign out of the game? - Similar Threads - sign game

2. Xbox Game Bar sign in button does nothing when I click it

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar sign in button does nothing when I click it: I am trying to sign into Xbox Game Bar but when I click on the sign in button either in my settings > account or via the social beta tab nothing happens, as though I didn't click it at all. I had...
  3. Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.: My Xbox One S is always signed in to my profile. So why do games ask me to sign in when loading? Is there a setting to make all games use my profile automatically without asking every time I load...
  4. Can't play games without signing into another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games without signing into another account: So, my stepdad got an Xbox One S & I got his Xbox One. On his Xbox One S, he has Rainbow Six Siege. I transferred/copied or whatever, Siege to my console and it keeps saying to sign in with the...
  5. Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?: I've already paid for it and I accidently signed out of my Xbox (Beta) game pass for my laptop and now it wont let me sign back in. Do I have to pay for it again?...
  6. Xcloud crashed mid game, then won't let me sign in.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud crashed mid game, then won't let me sign in.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Urban-Hunter [link] [comments]
  7. PC Xbox Game Pass sign in loop.

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox Game Pass sign in loop.: Hello, I have a problem where I can't login to PC Game Pass properly. I enter in my info to sign in and my gamer profile pic comes up and it says welcome back and lets play but then it goes right...
  8. I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...

in XboX Insiders
    I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealJetli [link] [comments]
  9. Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.: I am attempting to just play the solitaire games that I normally do but I'm being corraled to a "Let's talk about the game you like best." I am not interested in doing that and I don't know how I...
  10. Getting signed out and disconnected from live when I play different games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting signed out and disconnected from live when I play different games.: I noticed this happened after the release of the new MW. I haven't played the game, but instead when I play red dead 2 or gta 5 I get signed out of my account and disconnected from live. The only...