How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

Discus and support How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I try to load up a world I have or a server it crashes. It says that the software has closed because an error occured.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oscardelgado4, Nov 9, 2019.

1. How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

when I try to load up a world I have or a server it crashes. It says that the software has closed because an error occured.

:)

oscardelgado4, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi oscardelgado4,

Thanks for asking this question here on the Xbox Forums. As you seem to be having difficulty in getting Minecraft to launch & it crashes while playing on the Nintendo Switch, you may wish to contact Nintendo Support to see what troubleshooting they
    recommend for the best results on their platform. They should have a listing on their site for any error codes that you may receive.

Nintendo Support Request Form

Alternatively, I would also recommend checking the
    Minecraft website
    or
    Minecraft Help
    as well. For any other Minecraft on the Switch questions, you may refer to our support articles

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ
    or
    Get help with Minecraft on different devices

I hope that this information helps you out!
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Oscar,

The reason we recommend Nintendo support is because the game is crashing on the Nintendo switch with a switch specific error code. We only have steps for games crashing on Xbox or Windows 10 devices.

I highly recommend trying the Minecraft support site again, or the Minecraft forumsif you haven't already.

Thanks!
  4. oscardelgado4 Win User

Thank you for responding, however i already did contacted nintendo support about it. They said i should go to this website to help with this situation. It was because since microsoft owns minecraft they thought they could help me with this.
  5. DankMemeRino Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

We are both using Nintendo switch but we are playing Minecraft. Not console edition. Bedrock edition if you will.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Java Edition you won't be able to purchase from Xbox. You will need to purchase it from Minecraft .net

If you mean the Bedrock Edition that is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase the game for each platform.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One is available on Gamepass.
Thema:

1. How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing? - Similar Threads - stop minecraft bedrock

2. Installation stopped appears every time I try to download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped appears every time I try to download minecraft: The other day my Minecraft crashed and it wouldn't load afterwards. so I thought I'd uninstall and reinstall it however this was at the same time as the black screen and download problem and since...
  3. マインクラフトストアでダウンロード中のまま止まっている [Translation - It's stopped downloading at the Minecraft store.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マインクラフトストアでダウンロード中のまま止まっている [Translation - It's stopped downloading at the Minecraft store.]: iPadでマインクラフトストアのマップを購入したのですが、ダウンロード状態のままで止まっています。 他のマップをダウンロードしても同様の現象が起きており、困っております。 ストレージは十分にあり、WIFI環境です。 どなかた対応方法おわかりの方がいれば、お教えく さい。 ------ [Mod Translation - I purchased a map of the...
  4. XboxOne Minecraft LAN multiplayer has stopped?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxOne Minecraft LAN multiplayer has stopped?: Split from this thread. I bought Minecraft on the Switch with the with the intention of connecting to my PC with LAN. Can't see the LAN game from my PC and when I attempt to do anything...
  5. Minecraft stops downloading then reaches 82.9%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stops downloading then reaches 82.9%: [img] Hello guys, today i started downloading minecraft instead of minecraft xbox one edition, all was fine until 82.9%. (all other games installing without problems) What i need to do? P.S....
  6. Minecraft marketplace download stopped and is greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace download stopped and is greyed out: I downloaded a world on minecraft marketplace. Download started then stopped and is greyed out. I have tried restarting the console with no fix. Is there a way to start the download again? I have...
  7. XboxOne Minecraft LAN multiplayer has stopped?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxOne Minecraft LAN multiplayer has stopped?: we can no longer join multiple devices when playing Minecraft on our Xbox1 using our local area network (not trying to play online). We could play with multiple iPhones along with our console a...
  8. Minecraft Xbox One Edition - MC Live "better together" update stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition - MC Live "better together" update stopped working: I have owned my Minecraft special edition xbox one for over a year (which came with Minecraft game for Xbox One and Windows 10). I installed the Minecraft "Better Together" updated when it came...
  9. Minecraft Installation Stopped!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Installation Stopped!: Hi. I've been having this issue for a few weeks now where everytime I try to install the new Minecraft on my xbox one it will put it in the Queue and just say installation stopped. I have tried...
  10. XBOX LIVE GOLD ended and minecraft stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD ended and minecraft stopped working: November 20, 2016 ended XBOX live Gold . After it my disks (minercraft and others, bought by me in shop) stopped working. For the minercraft do not need Xbox live Gold why games do not work and...