How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

Discus and support How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I try to load up a world I have or a server it crashes. It says that the software has closed because an error occured.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oscardelgado4, Nov 9, 2019.

1. How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

when I try to load up a world I have or a server it crashes. It says that the software has closed because an error occured.

:)

oscardelgado4, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Kaeskii,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried
    so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you. We will be happy to help you there!

Thanks again
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi oscardelgado4,

Thanks for asking this question here on the Xbox Forums. As you seem to be having difficulty in getting Minecraft to launch & it crashes while playing on the Nintendo Switch, you may wish to contact Nintendo Support to see what troubleshooting they
    recommend for the best results on their platform. They should have a listing on their site for any error codes that you may receive.

Nintendo Support Request Form

Alternatively, I would also recommend checking the
    Minecraft website
    or
    Minecraft Help
    as well. For any other Minecraft on the Switch questions, you may refer to our support articles

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ
    or
    Get help with Minecraft on different devices

I hope that this information helps you out!
  4. Kaeskii8714 Win User

As of this day i still cant play, i load up my world (if it dosent crash) and i cant play, i might open my inventory or tame a horse etc etc and the game just crashes. When i open up the game after about a 5-10 minute wait I have lost all of my progress
    and is stuck at that point.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Oscar,

The reason we recommend Nintendo support is because the game is crashing on the Nintendo switch with a switch specific error code. We only have steps for games crashing on Xbox or Windows 10 devices.

I highly recommend trying the Minecraft support site again, or the Minecraft forumsif you haven't already.

Thanks!
  6. oscardelgado4 Win User

Thank you for responding, however i already did contacted nintendo support about it. They said i should go to this website to help with this situation. It was because since microsoft owns minecraft they thought they could help me with this.
Thema:

1. How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing? - Similar Threads - stop minecraft bedrock

2. "Installation Stopped" followed by error code 0x803fb005 when trying to install Minecraft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Installation Stopped" followed by error code 0x803fb005 when trying to install Minecraft...: I uninstalled Minecraft as it stopped tracking statistics like Time Played and tried to reinstall it only to get multiple Installation Stopped notifications followed by error code 0x803fb005. I've...
  3. My Xbox console companion stopped tracking my played time in minecraft for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox console companion stopped tracking my played time in minecraft for windows 10: So, it freezed at 67 hours few mounths ago, what i gonna do? how to fix it? 45685272-85b3-49c1-b35f-d6fd2cfeba6a
  4. Minecraft stop working I uninstall and reinstall but still don’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stop working I uninstall and reinstall but still don’t work: Trying to play minecraft it stop so i uninstall it and reinstall but ireach 99% then just stop and state unsallation stopped and want work 5e4971f5-093d-426c-bf34-52b8fa664468
  5. Xbox installation stopped minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox installation stopped minecraft: Hello all, i have beenhow to fix my beloved game minecraft, it keeps saying installation stopped and no matter what I do IT KEEPS SAYING IT plz help me have my fun back, thanks byeee...
  6. How can I stop/block my children’s accounts on Minecraft pe from joining servers of people...

in XBoX on Mobile
    How can I stop/block my children’s accounts on Minecraft pe from joining servers of people...: How can I stop/block my children’s accounts on Minecraft pe from joining servers of people we are not friends with? b0db575e-a2dd-4cb0-9b2f-9760bf99cc63
  7. minecraft stops install at 94%

in XBoX on Consoles
    minecraft stops install at 94%: Every time i try to install Minecraft it says installation stopped at 94% error code 0x80073d05 any help would be greatly appreciated. 6e426547-ddc2-4bbe-a491-8e83e52fdc9c
  8. Minecraft has stopped working...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft has stopped working...: Hello Minecraft has stopped working...we can get as far as the Mojang page then it crashes and returns to the home page. I have tried various resets and deleting then re-loading my account...
  9. Minecraft stopping when minimized and getting disconnected when coming back.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft stopping when minimized and getting disconnected when coming back.: Hi, I'm on windows 10 playing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. (Bedrock edition) I play on servers and when I need to use other apps and I minimize Minecraft (mostly using Alt+Tab) and when I come...
  10. Minecraft Pocket Edition has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition has stopped working: I have sent out a bug report at mojang.com yesterday. https://bugs.mojang.com/projects/MCPE/issues/MCPE-61661?filter=allopenissues However, today I told some of my friends my issues. And one of...