How do I stop people from adding me as a friend on xbox live?

Discus and support How do I stop people from adding me as a friend on xbox live? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Hoping somone can help me just recently I keep getting loads of people spam adding me I keep blocking them but I get loads a day is there a way I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TwistedAddition, Oct 16, 2020.

1. How do I stop people from adding me as a friend on xbox live?

Hi,

Hoping somone can help me just recently I keep getting loads of people spam adding me I keep blocking them but I get loads a day is there a way I can stop people adding me altogether?

Thanks

:)

TwistedAddition, Oct 16, 2020
  2. TwistedAddition Win User

Hi Dempup,

I have just been in my settings on xbox and I can't see that option only Account, Privacy & online safety, xbox live privacy, custom, and then I can't see an option to block friend requests sorry. Any other ideas??
  3. dempup Win User

4. bowski477 Win User

How Do I Stop Random People Adding Me?

Hey there, this thread is over two years old. If you are having an issue with this please feel free to create your own thread.
  5. cookieater821 Win User

6. Ecks Theory Win User

Change your online safety settings - Customize - then block others from seeing me online

support.xbox.com/.../default-privacy-settings
    And that solves the problem how????

microsoft had a way of dealing with interactions with others, and it was perfect as it was. They changed it to inforce this **** social nonsense and no one can opt out. Stopping people seeing you on line doesnt stop them adding you, stalking you and annoying
    you. And even it did, why would a “block everyone” solution work when you can just ignore friend requests and thats the end of it? Maybe he wants to be added by people he likes, and not have to piss about with settings every time.

It wasnt broken, why try to fix it? Turning xbox into some horrible social media **** show is why its lagging behind the PS4. Xbox might have the better machine, but this treating customers like **** is doing them in. Started with windows ten treating everyone
    like a moron, forcing updates and now this forced social media ****.
Thema:

1. How do I stop people from adding me as a friend on xbox live? - Similar Threads - stop adding friend

2. How do I stop constant ads on Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop constant ads on Sudoku: It is impossible to play daily challenges because of the ads every time you complete a puzzle d7c7a4a3-2629-4fdc-ba08-7802afc96941
  3. Rewards points suddenely stopped being added

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards points suddenely stopped being added: Hello, this is the first time I have actually really looked in on this part of the Xbox Live gold membership bonuses. Looking at my rewards history, I was getting points up until 10/06/14 , when...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Ads Slowing Down and Stopping Game SUX!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Ads Slowing Down and Stopping Game SUX!!!!!: You are running an absolutely horrid ad this morning that stops the app from working every 10 seconds!!!! If you are trying to get people to upgrade to the premium version to avoid ads, shame on...
  5. Stop the ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop the ads: Perhaps you could stop the ads until you fix how they affect the games! 6b70bbfe-2a81-4369-a1ff-9397aed07bb0
  6. NBA ad stops machine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA ad stops machine: Jigsaw stops when this ad is on. You need to do something about this. It even stops the browser to complain about it! 6cc8e221-0dd5-43b4-93f5-772a581ae254
  7. Ads stopping play on 7/1/2017 Solitire world tour

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads stopping play on 7/1/2017 Solitire world tour: I was only able to play 5 games on 7-1-2017 solitire world tour. The play would start to go to a ad, stop on a total white screen and freeze on 25 of the 30 games. No matter how long I waited,...
  8. Ads stopping and not allowing me to go into play the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads stopping and not allowing me to go into play the game.: I often have this problem. The ads stop with a white screen, just stop dead, nothing, I cannot continue onto the game and have to come out of Solitaire and try going into the game again. But it's...
  9. Ad's running very slow and then stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ad's running very slow and then stops: Ever since the latest update to Window's 10 I have not been able to play the free version of Xbox Solitare. When I try to play a game the ad screen comes up and moves at a snails pace and then...
  10. STOP EARRAPING ME WITH ADS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STOP EARRAPING ME WITH ADS: Why is it such a crime to play the card games windows has come with since forever, get this stupid ad **** away from me, i dont care about anything that costs money i just want to play free cell...