How do i stop people from messaging me outside game but allow within game?

Discus and support How do i stop people from messaging me outside game but allow within game? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So i set my privacy settings to stop people messaging me but at same time i noticed that communication within a game is disabled as well, shouldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by cloudzack, Sep 17, 2022.

1. cloudzack
    cloudzack Guest

So i set my privacy settings to stop people messaging me but at same time i noticed that communication within a game is disabled as well, shouldn't there be a separate option for each?

:)

cloudzack, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Cloudzack, unfortunately until now there is no option where you only enable messages from who you are playing, and when the game ends it is blocked again.

Sorry, it hasn't been developed yet.

I'm available if I can help in any way.
  3. Lord Dirt Win User

Privacy

CoopII, all great countries fall. Either from outside forces or from within. Governments are supposed to be for the people instead of themselves but being run by people all governments eventually fail. The more advanced we get the more ways governments have
    to protect itself from outside and within. It seems most fear the people from within more than the outside these days. Speaks of how well the governmenrts work, does it not? Controlling the masses is what they do, sports, tv, movies, music, and all other forms
    of entertainement are to keep up happy and in control. It is a move as old if not older than the Romans.
  4. LarryVan Doren Win User

as soon as you win, people *** at you about the type of weapons you use and perks

You know how I avoid hearing bad comments from people? I do not use a mic and I have my settings only allow friends to send me messages. Simple really.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC]

Sorry to hear you're missing the codes. Xbox is aware that some people do not have a console and have planned to allow the codes from within the Beta App in early Dec. Please keep an eye on the app for messages or notifications
  6. bowski477 Win User

How Do I Stop Random People Adding Me?

Hey there, this thread is over two years old. If you are having an issue with this please feel free to create your own thread.
Thema:

1. How do i stop people from messaging me outside game but allow within game? - Similar Threads - stop messaging outside

2. My disc games get a installation stopped message when they are close to the ready to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc games get a installation stopped message when they are close to the ready to play...: So recently i got my xbox series x and i was going to install gta 5 disc not digitally and it started installing but when it got close to the “ready to play” it stopped downloading and an...
  3. Trouble with Installation (Installation Stopped Message)

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble with Installation (Installation Stopped Message): I am not sure if this is the right subreddit to ask this on, but I have actively been trying to download Call of Duty: Vanguard but it won't allow me to. I was able to download all 5 content...
  4. Microsoft Rewards non-stop messaging (spammings)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards non-stop messaging (spammings): Every 1 or 2 minutes, I kept getting this message that says: "Treat yourself a $5 Xbox gift card Redeem it with your Microsoft Rewards points" Can someone please fix this non-stop spammings of...
  5. I keep getting installation stopped error messages for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting installation stopped error messages for minecraft: When I was playing Minecraft with my friends I saw that the game wasn’t updated so I decided to uninstall it so it would update. I’m subscribed to ultimate game pass so I went to store and tried...
  6. Everytime I try to download War zone a message pops up installation stopped. Any body else...

in XboX Insiders
    Everytime I try to download War zone a message pops up installation stopped. Any body else...: submitted by /u/Rootofallevil1927 [link] [comments]
  7. Game discs suddenly stopped with message do you own game. Then prompts to purchase a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game discs suddenly stopped with message do you own game. Then prompts to purchase a...: Console less then year old. All discs loaded fine played no issues. I dont play games that much and stream. Plays blu ray and standard discs and most of my games and issue i think is due to a...
  8. How do i put a stop to the "lets update" message that stopps my game play every morning at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i put a stop to the "lets update" message that stopps my game play every morning at...: I want my xbox to stop with the lets update bs i do t want it it interupts whem im watching a movie or like now in mission with my crew and it stopped my game for bull. Some of you might like it....
  9. Xbox One updates is completely broken - installation stopped message

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One updates is completely broken - installation stopped message: This morning I got up and like every Tuesday I put my consult on standby mode because I knew there would be a lot of updates today. And of course I was right. I’ve had updates for 10 games in all...
  10. Xbox - Installation Stopped message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Installation Stopped message: Im trying to install a brand new copy of divison 2 on my xbox one. Initially the install worked to 97.3% then the error ‘Installation Stopped’ pops up and when I select ‘resume installation’...