How do I stop people from spamming my activity feed

Discus and support How do I stop people from spamming my activity feed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Random people keep liking my activity feed. e5d79159-8c81-4f89-9474-129f68cd9cc7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xysre, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Xysre
    Xysre Guest

Random people keep liking my activity feed.

:)

Xysre, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Amir (Kaio) Win User

If you go to your privacy settings, go to account settings and set your activity feed only for friends.
  3. iBakez Win User

WE STILL NEED THESE BASIC FEATURES FOR ARE XBOX ONES.

No to voice messages - it keeps the trolls away and stops people spamming with messages to all friends. The activity feed rubbish needs to go too, this isnt twitter or facebook!
  4. welks au Win User

Unable to share game clips to activity feed

Thanks Quimby, I can now post to the activity feed. I cannot however see my activity feed on the xbox one dashboard. How do I get it back? As said, all I can see is what my friends are playing and the leaderboard, there's no activity feed.
  5. Arysia Win User

Xbox Activity Feed

Hi Amber,

I've done the reset and the content is still there. I do have 2 consoles with my account on them. Do you think the screenshots are still there because I have 2 and maybe I need to soft reset the other one as well? I noticed it cleared out all of my captures
    "On this Xbox" but other peoples activities are still in my activity feed. What's even weirder is that there is an extensive amount of other peoples content on my phone, but it's not viewable on the console. I know it seems a bit silly of me to be making such
    a big deal of this, but some people scroll down my feed just to hit that report button and this is my third suspension. I just want it to stop, I think the activity feed is a nice feature but I would just like my friends screenshots off my feed without having
    to make my profile private.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Activity Feed

Hi there Arysia,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to other people's activities on your activity feed, I recommend checking out the following article:

How to manage your activity feed and privacy

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. How do I stop people from spamming my activity feed - Similar Threads - stop spamming activity

2. Xbox One X digital game installation keeps stopping even after factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X digital game installation keeps stopping even after factory reset: Hi, Please help! My digital game installations keeps stopping even after I have factory reset my Xbox One X. This is really annoying and not allowing me to install games or updates. Does this...
  3. Xbox Controller Randomly stops working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller Randomly stops working: I have an Xbox Series X controller and I use it on times to play my games. But randomly my pc started to not recognise my controller I tested it out on other devices, and it works perfectly fine....
  4. A Plagues Tale stopped at Chapter 8?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Plagues Tale stopped at Chapter 8?: I recently downloaded A Plagues Tale via Game Pass and made it to chapter 8. When trying to proceed to Chapter 9, it says it is not finished downloading but there is no update regarding Chapter 9....
  5. Wired Microsoft Xbox 360 controller stopped working on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired Microsoft Xbox 360 controller stopped working on PC.: I've recently bought my self a new xbox 360 controller after my old one kinda died. It has always worked untill today. It doesn't matter what game I try to play (via Steam or Origin), neither of...
  6. Installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped: I. am currently having issues when installing a specific game. For some reason, whenever I try to reinstall the game, It installs to about 95% and then encounters a error and stops the...
  7. Where did my recording go after I forgot to stop it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did my recording go after I forgot to stop it?: So I was recording with the xbox game bar and I forgot to stop it and I closed the computer and left it running for an hour. When I opened up the computer, the recording was stopped but I didn't...
  8. How to stop spam emails on AOL?

in XBoX Rewards
    How to stop spam emails on AOL?: AOL Mail is the best email service that has excellent features and security tools. You might get stuck due to spam emails which you received with AOL. To stop spam emails on AOL and for that,...
  9. Stop Neverwinter Admin Spam!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Neverwinter Admin Spam!: Like on PC, the game is sullied by the tyrannical lockbox spam popping up every two seconds. It breaks immersion and is beyond annoying, it's practically subliminal advertising! "BUY OUR ZEN"...
  10. When will xbox stop this freind request spamming? Or block the people doing it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will xbox stop this freind request spamming? Or block the people doing it?: I was playing on Xbox like I do usually at night and this person (got the gamertag if you want it) starting bragging about something to do with a program and then he said he's gonna do it next...