How do I stop seeing someone sign in that I've blocked??

Discus and support How do I stop seeing someone sign in that I've blocked?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There are at least 4 xbox gamertags I see sign in. 2 I use to play with and know who dont sign in a lot but I have them blocked for a couple years.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dellmas, Sep 23, 2019.

1. dellmas
    dellmas Guest

There are at least 4 xbox gamertags I see sign in. 2 I use to play with and know who dont sign in a lot but I have them blocked for a couple years. Just saw them both sign in today. 2 others I'm not sure who they even are and I get a pop up notification
    of them signing online almost daily. They are also blocked, therefore not on my friends list.

No, I dont want to turn off notifications so people I actually play with wont show up when they sign on. Be great if you block someone, they are actually blocked.

Thanks.โ€โ™‚๏ธ

:)

dellmas, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Itspaddy1234 Win User

Unblock them make sure their not favourites and re block them. Hope this helps
  3. dellmas Win User

I'm not sure if Blocking someone removes them as a "Favorite" which is what triggers seeing someone sign in. Perhaps unblock them, remove them as a favorite and then re block them?
    Only way to do that would be to unblock, add as a friend, add as favorite then remove from favo

rite. Blocking removes them from friends list. If they aren't on your friend list they aren't a favorite. Try again.๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

Did you verify if you actually blocked them?
  5. dellmas Win User

Did you verify if you actually blocked them?
    Yes.
    [​IMG]
  6. Ch1ps Win User

I'm not sure if Blocking someone removes them as a "Favorite" which is what triggers seeing someone sign in. Perhaps unblock them, remove them as a favorite and then re block them?
Thema:

1. How do I stop seeing someone sign in that I've blocked?? - Similar Threads - stop seeing someone

2. Xbox app on PC causes internet to stop sometimes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app on PC causes internet to stop sometimes: Hey there, How come when I leave the xbox app on on my pc, after a while it disconnects me from the internet. I've seen several questions asking the same thing, and every solution given is that...
  3. stop a divorce spell Durgapur 91-9914703222 mantras to control wife Kolhapur

in XBoX on Consoles
    stop a divorce spell Durgapur 91-9914703222 mantras to control wife Kolhapur: stop a divorce spell Durgapur 91-9914703222 mantras to control wife Kolhapur stop a divorce spell Durgapur 91-9914703222 mantras to control wife Kolhapur stop a divorce spell Durgapur...
  4. Please Microsoft PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE Do something to stop ddos attacks or people will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Microsoft PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE Do something to stop ddos attacks or people will...: Please I need help I was playing a ranked game then I got ddosed for no reason I am pissed of those ddosers are big fats and sacks of poop and should be banned Please take down Xresolver it has...
  5. My Sims 4 has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Sims 4 has stopped working: My. Sims 4has stopped working a38d9d89-609b-41a7-be7c-73cb61af9842
  6. Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android: When I click to login on xbox account the minecraft simply stops working. 8ead1b01-678f-4b0e-8415-2705e6a982a6
  7. X-box one controller stop working randomly

in XBoX on Windows
    X-box one controller stop working randomly: So im using controller with usb cable Playing FFXIV while i have to move a character in-game while do some action in game , during this time The controller randomly stop getting input and...
  8. Game Install Stops Halfway Through And Wont Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Install Stops Halfway Through And Wont Install: When i try to install a game it fails half way through. I have done everything like clearing Local Storage, Resetting my xbox, Literally everything that i have found online. My games update...
  9. Is there any way to stop seeing someone's uploads in a game's hub section?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to stop seeing someone's uploads in a game's hub section?: I like looking at Watch sections of games, but some have too many boring clips and screenshots from the same users. Is there any way to stop seeing their stuff so that uploads from other users...
  10. Xbox 1 won't stop updating. Can't play a single game. Anyone seeing the same?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 won't stop updating. Can't play a single game. Anyone seeing the same?: can't sign in. Can't play s single game. Any issues? b9b250e2-584b-4be1-8142-706beaf5b765