How do I stop seeing the person’s games I’m game sharing with in my ready to install?

Discus and support How do I stop seeing the person’s games I’m game sharing with in my ready to install? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A friend had logged into his Xbox account on my Xbox at my house and once he was done playing on his account I removed his profile from my Xbox but I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tdushajj, Jan 14, 2021.

1. /u/tdushajj
    /u/tdushajj Guest

How do I stop seeing the person’s games I’m game sharing with in my ready to install?

A friend had logged into his Xbox account on my Xbox at my house and once he was done playing on his account I removed his profile from my Xbox but I still have his games show up in my “owned games” section as well as the “ready to install” section and I want to stop that. How do I fix this so I don’t see his games that he downloaded on his own Xbox on my console anymore?

submitted by /u/tdushajj
    [link] [comments]

/u/tdushajj, Jan 14, 2021
  2. LizzyGreeley Win User

Xbox

So i am trying to game share on my xbox to another person and you have to go to ready to install to do that and my games are not showing up on the ready to install tab and it is saying that i have no digital purchases and that i have to go do download
    games in the microsoft store, but when i got there to install the game it says i have it, but its not in my read to install.
  3. MichelBooij Win User

Game pass / buy game

i contacted microsoft and the came with the anser:

I see, if that was the case, M. Since the game license was redeemed on the account
    " Ci " that means that it was already registered
    on this account but there has no need to worry as you can still enable game sharing.

That means that you will set the account as home " Ci " on the
    " M console so that way it will shared to his account and M
    can access the game though game sharing. How was
    that sound?

that did the trik, the game starts.
  4. apna style Win User

Netflix behind Gold subscription?

then moan at your third party

when m/s wanted to put the bbc iplayer on xbox they refused to allow it

unless every body in the uk had access to it whether gold or not

so that says m/s will do it if the third party demands it

personally all i do with my xbox is play games
  5. beachbum RIZ Win User

Competition Stepping Up

@rippen

Ahh I see, so just because you don't do it, you see it as old fashioned and thinks that everyone shouldn't too. Yep lets implement the strictest of drm, because I can give games to people??? While maximizing M$s profits. Is that how you feel, or how M$ is
    telling you to feel?
  6. Joc Holliday Win User

How do I do this ..... I Game share !

If you want to gameshare your account with another xbox. You need to go to that xbox and sign into your account and press the Xbox Guide button scroll to the right to System and Click Settings. From there go down to Personalizations > My Home Xbox. Make
    that Xbox you want to game share with your home xbox.

Just warning if your Internet goes down you will not be able to play any games on the Xbox One S cause it requires Internet to validate your license. You will still be able to play on the other xbox.
Thema:

1. How do I stop seeing the person’s games I’m game sharing with in my ready to install? - Similar Threads - stop seeing person’s

2. Does being part of Insiders stop game sharing?

in XboX Insiders
    Does being part of Insiders stop game sharing?: I was lucky enough to get a Series X and S on launch. My wife uses the S in our living room. I set it up as my home Xbox so she could take advantage of GPU, like we’ve always done. Recently, she...
  3. How do I stop people from spamming my activity feed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop people from spamming my activity feed: Random people keep liking my activity feed. e5d79159-8c81-4f89-9474-129f68cd9cc7
  4. Installation stopped for digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped for digital game: Installation stopped each time I try installing digital copy of AC Valhalla. I have done factory reset and deleting local saves but the problem persists. Other games seems to install fine. Any...
  5. My Xbox Series S are taking too much to stop making noises and completely turn off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S are taking too much to stop making noises and completely turn off.: My Xbox Series S are taking too much time to turn completely off. He takes 1 minute to stop making noises and completely turn off. Is this normal? And I use the economic mode....
  6. How do I stop Xbox one smart glass app from automatically installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop Xbox one smart glass app from automatically installing: The Xbox one smart glass app will not stop installing how do I stop this out of date app from installing c5a76bc4-2d0b-43e4-a06b-ef4078a8cf5c
  7. Xbox1 stopped recognizing external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 stopped recognizing external storage: My xbox1 was working fine and now won’t recognize my external storage when i try to play a game. It tells me to make sure the external storage is connected. When i go to my storage settings it...
  8. How do I stop seeing someone sign in that I've blocked??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop seeing someone sign in that I've blocked??: There are at least 4 xbox gamertags I see sign in. 2 I use to play with and know who dont sign in a lot but I have them blocked for a couple years. Just saw them both sign in today. 2 others I'm...
  9. Is there any way to stop seeing someone's uploads in a game's hub section?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to stop seeing someone's uploads in a game's hub section?: I like looking at Watch sections of games, but some have too many boring clips and screenshots from the same users. Is there any way to stop seeing their stuff so that uploads from other users...
  10. Xbox 1 won't stop updating. Can't play a single game. Anyone seeing the same?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 won't stop updating. Can't play a single game. Anyone seeing the same?: can't sign in. Can't play s single game. Any issues? b9b250e2-584b-4be1-8142-706beaf5b765