How do I stop the ‘Back’ button from taking screenshots on cloud gaming with my iPhone re...

Discus and support How do I stop the ‘Back’ button from taking screenshots on cloud gaming with my iPhone re... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Excited to try this out and fried up Destiny 2 and it works great! Except when I hold the back button (not sure what it’s called nowadays) it takes a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HopBatman72, Oct 11, 2021.

1. How do I stop the ‘Back’ button from taking screenshots on cloud gaming with my iPhone re...

Excited to try this out and fried up Destiny 2 and it works great! Except when I hold the back button (not sure what it’s called nowadays) it takes a screenshot instead of opening up my map/quests screen. Probably something silly I’m missing but I can’t figure it out. Thanks for the help!

submitted by /u/HopBatman72
    [link] [comments]

/u/HopBatman72, Oct 11, 2021
  2. Richard Sticky Win User

Sharing/Screenshots

Hello nnooggoodd,

To take a Screenshot:

1. While in game double tap the Xbox Button

2. When the home screen appears press Y

Note: if you do not get the option to take a screenshot after double tapping the xbox button you may need to reinstall Game DVR and/or your profile.

To save a Screenshot:

1. Open the Game DVR app

2. With the screenshot you with to save/share press the menu button and select save/share from the menu

Note: After taking a screenshot there is a delay before the screenshot can be saved or shared. During this time you will not see these options available.
  3. MaximumExtreme Win User

Cannot play Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

I would try deleting the game, do a hard reset, and then re-download.

To delete the game hit the menu button on the right of the xbox button. This will bring up the options to stop installation, uninstall, and manage game.

To do a hard reset hold the power button down on the front of the console for 8-10 sec until it shuts off then unplug it from the outlet for 30 sec. then plug it back in and power back on and try re-installing the game again.

Hopefully this will fix the problem for you. Good luck!
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

Stuck on installation of Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

I would try deleting the game, do a hard reset, and then re-download.

To delete the game hit the menu button on the right of the xbox button. This will bring up the options to stop installation, uninstall, and manage game.

To do a hard reset hold the power button down on the front of the console for 8-10 sec until it shuts off then unplug it from the outlet for 30 sec. then plug it back in and power back on and try re-installing the game again.

Hopefully this will fix the problem for you. Good luck!
  5. Malacath Win User

A warning for new players :(

How do you take a screenshot?

I want to unlock this premium theme too but there is no option anywhere in the game to take a screenshot
  6. Onion Bhajji Win User

Can`t sync cloud data

either that or its something to do with the actual game saves in the cloud. the fact is that I CAN get the sync to work if I tether my iphone and use my 4g coverage to sync with the cloud.
Thema:

How do I stop the ‘Back’ button from taking screenshots on cloud gaming with my iPhone re...

1. How do I stop the ‘Back’ button from taking screenshots on cloud gaming with my iPhone re... - Similar Threads - stop ‘Back’ button

2. I was in a party with my friend and my WiFi cut out. When I got back on I stopped being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was in a party with my friend and my WiFi cut out. When I got back on I stopped being...: Okay so basically what it says in the title. I was chilling on stardew valley with frienfs when all of a sudden my WiFi cut out for like a minute. Wjem I got back in in the party i couldnt hear...
  3. STOP MOVING THE AUDIO MENU BUTTON IN THE SNAP MENU, AND PUT IT BACK UP TOP!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    STOP MOVING THE AUDIO MENU BUTTON IN THE SNAP MENU, AND PUT IT BACK UP TOP!!!: Hey Microsoft, I have two requests, because frankly at this point it's getting annoying. STOP MOVING THE AUDIO MENU BUTTON IN THE SNAP MENU AND PUT IT BACK NEAR THE TOP WHERE IT IS EASY TO...
  4. "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...: Every single day this keeps happening, I try to sign into any of my Xbox One accounts and all of them tell me to "Fix this on the web", I then go to the link it provided and unblock my accounts...
  5. Minecraft stopping when minimized and getting disconnected when coming back.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft stopping when minimized and getting disconnected when coming back.: Hi, I'm on windows 10 playing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. (Bedrock edition) I play on servers and when I need to use other apps and I minimize Minecraft (mostly using Alt+Tab) and when I come...
  6. Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?: In controller settings the cursor skips past volume 8ae89468-465d-4a99-8685-0cad60f6f2a1
  7. stop ea access and cash back

in XBoX on Windows
    stop ea access and cash back: Hello , i want you to stop my ea access and cancel the automatic payement of the 28 august 2fad50dd-4b9c-4633-b105-be25e90a1f73
  8. Kinect adapter production officially stopped (for ever) - I want my money back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect adapter production officially stopped (for ever) - I want my money back!: Hello there, I'm trying for a while now to get my hands on a Kinect adapter for a reasonable price. I was asking the support-chat every here and there and they told me to wait. There are a lot...
  9. Bring back offline profiles stop trying to make money on things that were free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring back offline profiles stop trying to make money on things that were free: No one wants to make a Microsoft account to play your games if they didn't have one already. Why did we jump from 4 player consoles to a 1 player console, maybe 2 depending on if they paid to have...
  10. My messaging has stopped working i can recieve but cant send back i have a perfect history. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My messaging has stopped working i can recieve but cant send back i have a perfect history. ...: My messaging all of a sudden stopped working. I went to go and send a message and a message pops up saying check your account, messaging isn't working for your account. Go to Why Can’t I Send...