How do I stop xbox one game and system crashing during Doom eternal

Discus and support How do I stop xbox one game and system crashing during Doom eternal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a pretty much new xbox one x, bought July 2020, with less than 50hrs of game time and seldom netflix streaming use. It's in a cool basement and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Verna1127, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Verna1127
    Verna1127 Guest

I have a pretty much new xbox one x, bought July 2020, with less than 50hrs of game time and seldom netflix streaming use. It's in a cool basement and well ventilated. The fan goes like hyper speed on just the doom eternal title screen and is louder than
    any console I've ever owned, but console is warm to touch, not hot. At least 1x each chapter the console will freeze up and emits a buzzing sound thru my soundbar for 5secs, then game closes.This is disc version stored on stock drive. It sounds like 1 long
    distorted note or beeo, doesn't sound intentional but I don't know for sure as this is my 1st Xb1. I don't have other apps open and everything is up to date. Also, if i open the side screen and use "record what happened", set for 4k and 30secs, it does so
    but if I preview it, the console freezes up and same buzzing. This was repeatable.The 1st time it happened, the clip wouldn't play, the side menu froze, couldn't go back to game, the buzz, and console reset itself. The 2nd time the clip played audio only on
    a black screen similar to when toggling hdr, then froze and game closed only. I'm not sure if this is isolated to this game only or all enhanced games or a faulty console. I am unsure because the home screen is laggy at times, even with no game open, it will
    sometimes skip past side bar items as if controller sensitivity is too high but it's not. I cant find any info on what the buzzing means. I hope it isn't a faulty console. It's bad enough I was sent a faulty controller out the box. I have console set to power
    saving shutoff to avoid damage from power outages. This is in single player but Bethesda requires login to play, so hardwired to router.

TDLR: Doom Eternal crashes frequently with buzzing sound precurring it. The 2nd issue seems as if the console can't handle game capture and a game open at the same time, or anything else open really which is strange considering the X is supposed to be more
    powerful than my ps4 slim which can handle

it no problem. Any help appreciated

:)

Verna1127, Dec 30, 2020
  2. DavidChenYQ Win User

My Minecraft Won't Install.

i got same issue while installing DOOM Eternal. and no idea how to fix it
  3. Ieander Win User

What upcoming games are you excited for??

Im so excited for Doom Eternal, love the all the Doom Games just great games.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

favorite game of all time?

Doom soon to be Doom eternal
  5. TrialWhisper71 Win User

Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

6. pocrash Win User

Doom Eternal Delayed Till 2020.

Isnt doom eternal a reboot of the newer doom game or I'm just missing out? Lol
Thema:

1. How do I stop xbox one game and system crashing during Doom eternal - Similar Threads - stop game system

2. Game stopped updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game stopped updating: I have recently installed a game which was 18gb and took multiple days to install but that's not the problem. The issue is when I installed it, it needed an update, but when it got to 130MB...
  3. Certain game installs stop at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain game installs stop at 0%: Ive been trying to intall call of duty modern warfare remastered, disc, and whenever the install starts it shows 0% then immediatly stops. This isnt an issue with the disc, its in perfect shape....
  4. My game wont update it says installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game wont update it says installation stopped: Last year i purchased cold war it was working fine until yesterday. c7d91332-d7de-499c-a39d-a96a671111fa
  5. controller stopped working with xCloud (gamepass cloud gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    controller stopped working with xCloud (gamepass cloud gaming): I've been using cloud gaming for a while with a Bluetooth Xbox controller and it worked very well, for a while. Recently, only the A, B, X, Y, and Xbox button have been working once the game is...
  6. Xbox One - Every Game Stops Installation at the Exact Same Point, Even After Complete Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Every Game Stops Installation at the Exact Same Point, Even After Complete Reset: At my wits end after days of troubleshooting and infuriatingly finding no way to reach a human support person at Microsoft via either chat or phone. I've got an Xbox One that had been working...
  7. Xbox One X digital game installation keeps stopping even after factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X digital game installation keeps stopping even after factory reset: Hi, Please help! My digital game installations keeps stopping even after I have factory reset my Xbox One X. This is really annoying and not allowing me to install games or updates. Does this...
  8. xbox game bar - recordings stops after under 1 second

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar - recordings stops after under 1 second: Hi, I got interesting problem with my game bar on my PC, when I try to redcord fullscreen game, it put screen just a bit darker (not too much, barely noticiable) for like a half of second, then,...
  9. 游戏账号停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Game account stop right, will lead to computer system reload?

in XBoX on Consoles
    游戏账号停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Game account stop right, will lead to computer system reload?: 游戏里Xbox live账号停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Will the xbox live account stop in the game, which will cause the computer system to be reinstalled? 1273eb9c-8820-42f1-a8fd-81fdd8415c24
  10. 游戏账号停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Game account stop right, will lead to computer system reload?

in XBoX Accessibility
    游戏账号停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Game account stop right, will lead to computer system reload?: 游戏账号里Xbox live停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Will the Xbox live stop in the game account, which will cause the computer system to be reinstalled? 16c9e309-5530-46a0-a822-c31b9f35760e