How do I stream from Xbox to phone

Discus and support How do I stream from Xbox to phone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi there, I need to know how to stream my Xbox to my phone please. Have already registered to Xbox insiders but still cannot stream from the app need... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/King_Cheddar10, Dec 4, 2019.

1. How do I stream from Xbox to phone

Hi there,

I need to know how to stream my Xbox to my phone please.

Have already registered to Xbox insiders but still cannot stream from the app need help please.

Many thanks

submitted by /u/King_Cheddar10
    [link] [comments]

/u/King_Cheddar10, Dec 4, 2019
  2. wallcrawler28 Win User

pushing media from phone to xbox

I have been streaming from my pc for years with wmp extender and media center just hear how ppl can hit button on phone and throw pics videos to the screen through xbox and i have no idea how. My phone can send stuff to my tv would just like to know how
    everyone else seems to be able to send from phone to xbox so easily
  3. RED POLTERGEIST Win User

No USB video playback on Xbox One. WTF!!!

How do you stream videos from your pc to xbox? i really dont know , i can only stream youtube from my iPAD to xboxone
  4. CollapseControl Win User

No more custom soundtrack while playing games?

@Unreal, can you explain to me how to use Xbox Music for free using a phone or how any device can be plugged in to use music? If you actually do this.

I have a W8P with my music on it, I don't see a way to stream it. Also plugging In Said phone doesn't do anything either. There is NO specific Music player on the console besides the audio CD.
  5. JohnTKreese Win User

Still awaiting real dlna support

"Setup a Plex server and stream all content to the Xbox One, easy. That's what i do. I use my tablet for this, could use my phone too."

I use Plex for my PS3 and Roku player. How do you set it up for the Xbox One?
  6. GaryWinteringham Win User

usb

How do you stream from a windows pc? I used to do this with windows media centre on the xbox 360. I thought that wasn't on the xbox one yet?
Thema:

How do I stream from Xbox to phone

1. How do I stream from Xbox to phone - Similar Threads - stream phone

2. I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...: submitted by /u/saltygru [link] [comments]
  3. Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?: Is this gonna be a permanent or will the add the feature eventually? Using preview streaming on Android. submitted by /u/cityxinxflames [link] [comments]
  4. More than half of the time Xbox streaming on my phone won't work. It's just a black screen.

in XboX Insiders
    More than half of the time Xbox streaming on my phone won't work. It's just a black screen.: I would say 85 percent of the time it doesn't work so i have to tell Google to restart my Xbox and restart my phone until it works. I would really like to know what's causing or see it get...
  5. Stream from Xbox to phone

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox to phone: I have the inside programme installed I can use the xcloud if I had a up to date controller but yet still unable to play from Xbox to phone. Or stream. I have an s7 Samsung android any ideas...
  6. Consol streaming to phone or tablet no sound

in XboX Insiders
    Consol streaming to phone or tablet no sound: So title says it all I have no sound at all through speakers bluetooth or wired headset. The stream seems to be fine, almost no lag, I just have zero sound. Any one know how to fix this? I have...
  7. Does console and phone need to be on the same WiFi for console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console and phone need to be on the same WiFi for console streaming?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  8. How do I stream my xbox games (console streaming) to my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream my xbox games (console streaming) to my phone?: submitted by /u/amgoingleft [link] [comments]
  9. Controller alternatives for Streaming on Phone?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller alternatives for Streaming on Phone?: Are there any capable Bluetooth controllers that attach to the phone itself so it's less bulky than a phone attached to a standard Xbox controller? submitted by /u/ThinkFishTank [link] [comments]
  10. When streaming your Xbox to your phone, is there suppose to be vibration in the controller...

in XboX Insiders
    When streaming your Xbox to your phone, is there suppose to be vibration in the controller...: I don't know if its just a me thing or if there's not suppose to be vibration. If there's not, is there way to turn on vibration? submitted by /u/Ew_Garlic_Bread [link] [comments]