How do I switch between two accounts on minecraft bedrock (PC)?

Discus and support How do I switch between two accounts on minecraft bedrock (PC)? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have two accounts, one is mine the other from my brother. The problem is we only have one PC. Is there any way for both of us to be able to use it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LMKYH, Mar 6, 2020.

1. LMKYH
    LMKYH Guest

So I have two accounts, one is mine the other from my brother. The problem is we only have one PC. Is there any way for both of us to be able to use it since it automatically logs me into my account and I can't do anything about it.

:)

LMKYH, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

You can switch accounts through the Microsoft Store or through the Xbox app. However, games cannot be shared on the PC.
  3. Spazpol Win User

Minecraft for windows 10

there is 2 versions of Minecraft for the Xbox One. The older "xbox one" version has stopped getting updates. It is also not able to support cross play. The Miecraft just labeled "Minecraft" on xbox one is the version that can play between console, PC,
    android, Switch, etc.

For PC, just make sure you play the win 10 version (Bedrock) and not Java.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Cross-Play

Minecraft Bedrock edition is not a PlayAnywhere title. You will need to purchase the game for Windows 10 unfortunatly.

It is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and mobile. Where you can use the same account to play.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox to pc

I play Minecraft w10 edition on xbox and have game pass ultimate. I also have a question, can I download Minecraft w10 edition on my pc for free just like how I did on xbox?
    2 different versions both bedrock tho just like pe and switch
Thema:

1. How do I switch between two accounts on minecraft bedrock (PC)? - Similar Threads - switch between accounts

2. ((DOUBLE TAP XBOX HOME BUTTON TO SWITCH BETWEEN OPEN APPS))

in XboX Insiders
    ((DOUBLE TAP XBOX HOME BUTTON TO SWITCH BETWEEN OPEN APPS)): Please lets try and make this happen. :-) submitted by /u/A-damn1988 [link] [comments]
  3. How do i switch between home pages?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i switch between home pages?: 2 surveys want me to switch between home page e3 and e4, how do i switch between these? submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt [link] [comments]
  4. Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!?

in XboX Insiders
    Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!?: I have the TB x800 complete wireless headset. When they are low on battery. I want to plug in my TB x700. And they don’t work. I have to switch profiles and be signed in on another name for those...
  5. My October 2nd 2018 update is switching between failed pending and successful?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My October 2nd 2018 update is switching between failed pending and successful?: Here is to helping others as much as myself... So my October 2nd 2018 update status is switching between failed pending and successful on my VCR model Xbox One console this may be due to my...
  6. Fortnite / Crossplay between XBOX and PC/Switch with Child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite / Crossplay between XBOX and PC/Switch with Child account: Hi, if anyone could help me i would be really thankful. My problem is my son has a Microsoft child account and is unable to crossplay in Fortnite with other platforms than xbox. Adult accounts on...
  7. Can I switch my Account between Microsoft accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch my Account between Microsoft accounts?: When My account was first made it was made on my dad's Microsoft account, now I have my own and want to start using my account but I don't want to lose my game progress because I have spent...
  8. Switching Data Between Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching Data Between Accounts: Hello, I have made an account and would like to transfer game data from my Xbox One to that account (the old account I said my brothers and I have made my own.) I was wondering if this as possible...
  9. Switching users between Microsoft and xbox accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching users between Microsoft and xbox accounts: Hi Support. When I initially set up my Microsoft account and associated xbox one account it was set up under an outlook account. This is not my primary email address which is a gmail account. So...
  10. Does switching between the One and the 360 result in duplicate accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does switching between the One and the 360 result in duplicate accounts?: For whatever reason I couldn't sign into my account on my Xbone (even though I could sign in just fine on the computer). Instead I had to add my account from scratch again. When I did, I had two...