How do I sync to phone with a broken Sync button

Discus and support How do I sync to phone with a broken Sync button in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Second time posting, hopefully in a more popular place. I want to try the streaming service for android but my xbox controller's sync button is stuck... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FuriousPanda134, Aug 12, 2020.

1. How do I sync to phone with a broken Sync button

Second time posting, hopefully in a more popular place. I want to try the streaming service for android but my xbox controller's sync button is stuck down, is there any way I can sync in with phone

:)

FuriousPanda134, Aug 12, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

My sync button is broken

So do I understand that correctly that in order to "fix" a broken Sync Button, you ripped the button out?

In that case, there is no other way to get the controller to sync with your mobile device.

You could try to re-attach the button, or bridge the contacts manually to get the controller into sync mode.

But without the button, there is no other way to get the controller into sync mode.
  3. Maxycase Win User

Controller won't sync to my xbox

You have to press the sync button on both the controller and the xbox itself.
    Sync button is completely broken off I can press it
  4. Evil Zop Win User

Halo 4 console and Sync issues.

I think my sync button might be broken, Doesn't seem to even search for anything to sync with.. I'm using the only other button on the console, pretty certain it's the sync.

It's just above the USB ports on the front, if that isn't it then i don't have anything else to press.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

My sync button is broken

To sync the controller to a phone you will need to press the sync button for the bluetooth to be picked up by the phone. There is no app that can force the syncing of the controller.

You will need to have the controller repaired or replaced unfortunatly.
  6. Lord Splashy Win User

Can you use an xbox wireless adapter on an xbox one?

Hi

i think what your saying is that the sync button is broken and you want to sync a wireless headset?

if so then yes its possible to buy a xbox wireless adapter and use that to sync the new headset, instructions on how to do that will be with the adapter. If your going to purchase an adapter look at the xbox shop first as im not sure if they do them, failing
    that i would go for a named brand as you will want the quality from it.

i hope this helps

Stuart
Thema:

How do I sync to phone with a broken Sync button

1. How do I sync to phone with a broken Sync button - Similar Threads - sync phone broken

2. Windows Phone 10 Achievements not syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since the update to the new...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows Phone 10 Achievements not syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since the update to the new...: Ever since the new xbox windows 10 app started rolling out onto windows 10 devices to replace the xbox companion app, any xbox achievements unlocked on Windows Phone 10 will not sync to your xbox...
  3. My sync button doesnt work on my controller, can I still sync it to my phone?

in XBoX on Mobile
    My sync button doesnt work on my controller, can I still sync it to my phone?: I really wanna try out the new streaming service on the phone but my xbox controller's sync button is stuck down and cant be pressed. How am I able to sync these up??...
  4. Windows Phone 7, 8 and 8.1 Achievements Not Syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since March 2020

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows Phone 7, 8 and 8.1 Achievements Not Syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since March 2020: Since March 2020, achievements that are unlocked on windows phone 7, 8 or 8.1 will not sync to Xbox profiles. I've seen numerous people reporting that they have the same issue. That being when you...
  5. Account syncing between phone and Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account syncing between phone and Pc: I have been playing free cell for years both on my S9 phone and on my PC windows 10. I play on the phone more than the PC and I have higher scores on the phone. I always save to the cloud on both...
  6. Windows phone 7 and 8 achievements not syncing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows phone 7 and 8 achievements not syncing: This was a problem back in november last year https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/windows-phone-7-8-81-and-even-10-achievements-not/3f9f5977-ceb4-4555-a05c-bd0f03219699?page=4 And...
  7. Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile: I have been playing several games the last few days on my Windows 10 phone. Lumia 950. Most of the achievements I have tried earning in last few days have not shown up. I unlocked 5 in Farm...
  8. Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...: Ever since the announcement of the Windows Phone 8.1 Marketplace was shutting down in December I haven't been able to get any achievements from WP 8.1 to sync with xbox. I've seen numerous people...
  9. Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone: Hello! There appears to be a widespread service issue with the Xbox service for Windows 10 Mobile (and probably for Windows Phone 8.1 too). There are issues being reported by a large number of...
  10. Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone: Hello! There appears to be a widespread service issue with the Xbox service for Windows Phone 8.1 (Windows 10 Mobile appears to be unaffected). There are issues being reported by a large number...