How do I talk in game chat on apex?

Discus and support How do I talk in game chat on apex? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In apex lobby with both xbox and ps4 players and they cannot Hear me the mic indicator works, I even tested it in a xbox live party chat and they can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TimothyMinter1, Oct 27, 2020.

1. How do I talk in game chat on apex?

In apex lobby with both xbox and ps4 players and they cannot Hear me the mic indicator works, I even tested it in a xbox live party chat and they can hear me I even changed my setting turn off disable voice chat how do I fix this?

:)

TimothyMinter1, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Jedimonkey2006 Win User

Comms issue

How do I check if I'm on friends only chat? I'm not in a party and I know the headset works ok because I can talk to a mate in private chat.
  3. WPAK Win User

How do i talk to a ambassador

Hi there,

if you are referring to any Xbox Ambassador then you could try sending a tweet via twitter @XboxSupport

A Xbox Ambassador likely will respond.

If you are referring to somebody from the Xbox Ambassadors Staff then you could send a DM to @XboxAmbassadors or join the Xbox Ambassadors Discord if you are an active Xbox Ambassador, details can be found on the website.

You can also send me a message via for example Xbox Live
  4. SoullessCodith Win User

You can post on here if you have a question
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Did you need help with anything or did you have a question?
  6. RitzyBuffalo56 Win User

Like you want someones talks to you. Otherwise, do the quizes
Thema:

How do I talk in game chat on apex?

1. How do I talk in game chat on apex? - Similar Threads - talk game chat

2. I can only talk in game chat when i join someone else's game

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can only talk in game chat when i join someone else's game: I've had this issue for months now, I never did before. If I play by myself i cannot talk in game chat but I can still hear my teammates. When i join someone else's game I can both talk and hear...
  3. Can't talk in game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't talk in game chat.: About a month ago my friend and I noticed he couldn't see my messages in the Minecraft game chat. However, I can see all of theirs, and I can message people just fine in normal Xbox messages. I...
  4. Can talk in game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can talk in game chat: I can talk in party chat but not game. Im confused f0ed43da-3ae9-41f3-88fd-4bb69b0e5f40
  5. I can't talk in game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't talk in game chat.: Any time I talk in game chat on -->ANY<-- game it just doesn't work, my parental control settings are set to be able to talk to anyone, and any settings in game is set properly so I can talk...
  6. Can't talk to game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't talk to game chat: I just started streaming to twitch. I use streamlabs on my pc with a elgato hd60 pro. I have the astro a40tr mixamp and a xbox one s. I use the xbox companion app on the pc to use for party chat...
  7. I can’t talk on minecraft game chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t talk on minecraft game chat?: I play xbox and i’ve never been able to talk on the minecraft chat in servers for like 2 years now and ive tried changing every setting on xbl or minecraft but i just can’t talk on it...
  8. I cant talk in game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant talk in game chat: I use a wireless headset and It won't let me speak in game chat only party chat 87a154fe-1762-47f7-ade6-7c1e3a815912
  9. Can not talk in game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not talk in game chat: Good evening. I've had this issue for just about as long as i've had my console back in november. I have an xbox one s. I use a 3.5mm mic/earpiece (brand unknown). I can hear just fine. I can...
  10. I can talk in party chat and here my friends but when I try to talk in game chat in any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can talk in party chat and here my friends but when I try to talk in game chat in any...: Like the title i can talk and communicate in party chat just fine, but when i switch to game chat for any game I can not talk. My voice doesnt come through or anything. I can see other players are...