How do i talk to a ambassador

Discus and support How do i talk to a ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i talk to amba ssadors 846dfe4d-5f63-465a-9df5-3ad9b47e94ba Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GREAT GUNNO, Feb 20, 2020.

1. GREAT GUNNO
    GREAT GUNNO Guest

How do i talk to amba

ssadors

:)

GREAT GUNNO, Feb 20, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if you are referring to any Xbox Ambassador then you could try sending a tweet via twitter @XboxSupport

A Xbox Ambassador likely will respond.

If you are referring to somebody from the Xbox Ambassadors Staff then you could send a DM to @XboxAmbassadors or join the Xbox Ambassadors Discord if you are an active Xbox Ambassador, details can be found on the website.

You can also send me a message via for example Xbox Live
  3. SoullessCodith Win User

You can post on here if you have a question
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Did you need help with anything or did you have a question?
  5. RitzyBuffalo56 Win User

Like you want someones talks to you. Otherwise, do the quizes
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Most of the people on the forums are Ambassadors and are more than willing to assist you with any issue you are experiencing.

If you wish to become an Ambassador yourself then have a look at the link below.

https://blog-ambassadors.xbox.com/how-to-become-an-xbox-ambassador/
Thema:

1. How do i talk to a ambassador - Similar Threads - talk ambassador

2. Windows Xbox (Beta) App Push to Talk is not working properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox (Beta) App Push to Talk is not working properly: When I attempt to enable push to talk within the Xbox Beta application (I was playing Sea of Thieves in the background), the push to talk simply opens my mic constantly. For example, normally my...
  3. I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...: It still hasnt gone out so please let me know how to fix it 5d0b2692-e085-442f-828f-8d70aa99e7e2
  4. Quarantine Talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quarantine Talk: Since most of us are stuck in quarantine I thought we should share what game you are playing the most or what game you're waiting on. I mean there's nothing much else to do but share yeh?...
  5. Interview: Head of Xbox Phil Spencer, Talking Xbox Series X – Unlocked 437

in XBoX on Consoles
    Interview: Head of Xbox Phil Spencer, Talking Xbox Series X – Unlocked 437: For those that may not already know, Ryan McCaffery of IGN did an interview with Phil Spencer yesterday on Podcast Unlocked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-lszhflhQ Here is a summary from a...
  6. Whenever i join a party i see my friends icon like they are talking but there's no voice. I...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever i join a party i see my friends icon like they are talking but there's no voice. I...: Im an alpha ring tester, i keep having this problem and my boyfriend too since only 1 hour. Everything was perfect before submitted by /u/FairyQc [link] [comments]
  7. Push to talk option for PC app "Xbox Console Companion"

in XBoX on Windows
    Push to talk option for PC app "Xbox Console Companion": Is there a setting anywhere in the Xbox Console Companion app for the PC to use push to talk? 0711c086-f679-402e-8d1d-3c6d1f7db825
  8. Why can't I talk to anyone that can help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I talk to anyone that can help?: I'm done doing what i need to around my house so I decide to play xbox. 5 minutes later my xbox live service goes down. Ok let me check the Xbox live service status. EVERYTHING IS OKAY it says....
  9. Recently i haven't been able to talk to strangers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recently i haven't been able to talk to strangers: I'm not 100% sure what it is I looked in accessibility options it doesn't seem like it should be blocked. could it be from past bans even though it say they are completed....
  10. Need to talk To the Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to talk To the Xbox Ambassador: i was reported for no reason and Xbox support told me to post here and an "Xbox ambassador" will help me 163dbd89-cadb-4588-b91b-2031a6886216