How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim?

Discus and support How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim? I bought a 360 Slim off craigslist a while back and saw the hard drive inserted with an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APprog23, May 29, 2014.

1. APprog23
    APprog23 Guest

How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim? I bought a 360 Slim off craigslist a while back and saw the hard drive inserted with an end piece missing. The hard drive is visible when opening the HD slot and it says WD (Western Digital logo)
    and says it's 250 GB. I want to sell the 360 and I wanted to know whether it is a legitimate MS hard drive so I can communicate that to any buyers.

It looks like this, though I'm unsure if it's the same exact model hard drive:

http://www.earthbabycart.com/vimages/XBOX360SLIM250HARD-Transpar.jpg

:)

APprog23, May 29, 2014
  2. MajorIris
    MajorIris Guest
    How do I tell if I have an ambassador badge?

Its the wreath in your gamercard in the black bar on the far right. I see it.

MajorIris, May 29, 2014
  3. Awesomenot
    Awesomenot Guest
    How do I tell if I have an ambassador badge?

Basicaly the subject of the post says it all. I have been looking all over for an answer and have not found one yet. Update: Nevermind. I answered my own question...I should have known I would see it if I just posted something. =P

Awesomenot, May 29, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

A lot of online retailers can slap on an official sticker now. The easiest way to tell if the drive is official is to try playing an xbox original game.

Here is a list of available games

support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games

onyxishere, May 30, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

A lot of online retailers can slap on an official sticker now. The easiest way to tell if the drive is official is to try playing an xbox original game.

Here is a list of available games

support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Xbox originals games come up with "the game couldn't start. try downloading again"

there is NO legit way of adding the missing emulator telling others how to do so is pretty sure NOT allowed here the only way to have that emulator is to buy a LEGIT MS brand drive.
  7. Sabnack Win User

Will BF4 require harddrive?

Yeah but I guess that is for all the expansions and so on? Im mostly wondering about the HD install. Was around 1,5gb in BF3 or something like that. Anyway, I've started looking at discs. Amazing how much MS still charge for them. Almost cheaper to just
    buy a new xbox 360 slim with a 250gb HD instead of BF4 + HD.
  8. Con X Factor Win User

Which 360 Console Do you Own These days?

[quote user="Cdawgx7"]

my question is this. MS is promoting a holiday bundle with a 250GB HD two games with are halo reach and fable 3 and a three month subscription to xbox live. that obviously is not the halo reach console correct? ha where do you find the halo reach console
    and how big is the HD?

[/quote]

The Xbox you described is not the Halo Reach console. It is the 250GB Xbox Slim with those 2 games. The Halo Reach console had 250gb HD, and was a limited edition, not sure if it is even available. It might be on ebay.
  9. Chris123WW Win User

Which 360 Console Do you Own These days?

my question is this. MS is promoting a holiday bundle with a 250GB HD two games with are halo reach and fable 3 and a three month subscription to xbox live. that obviously is not the halo reach console correct? ha where do you find the halo reach console
    and how big is the HD?
Thema:

1. How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim? - Similar Threads - tell legit 250GB

2. Xbox app error code 0x80070070 despite telling it to install on another drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app error code 0x80070070 despite telling it to install on another drive?: Title, basically. Tried installing A Plague Tale and get error 0x80070070 despite telling it to install on a drive that has more than enough space for it. Tried with Kingdom Come and Alien:...
  3. I am unable to play games on the Xbox Game Pass (PC). It tells me game services are down,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to play games on the Xbox Game Pass (PC). It tells me game services are down,...: To start, I recently tried playing Fallout 76, but was met with a no multiplayer privilege error. I had installed this game on a separate SSD which was a known issue, so I reinstalled on my C (OS)...
  4. whenever my repaired xbox arrives, do they tell me what was wrong with it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whenever my repaired xbox arrives, do they tell me what was wrong with it?: Or if it was having a hard time playing games, would they fix it? d9b026eb-b912-47da-ac1c-a4c29bfd3f02
  5. Xbox companion app tells me "To continue, sign in your console using this account" even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app tells me "To continue, sign in your console using this account" even...: So, for 2 hours now, it keeps saying that, even though I am logged with the same account both on my xbox one and on the companion app. d7c48e00-3115-4cc7-87d2-63b3f0de4948
  6. Xbox doing nothing when I tell it to record a clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox doing nothing when I tell it to record a clip: I’ve been trying to record several clips on Fortnite using game dvr (just double tapping the home button and pressing X) and absolutely nothing happens. I thought it could be storage but it isn’t,...
  7. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live: For some reason it is displaying this message when i try and select my account. I do have xbox live on my xbox one 6e10a16d-c2e4-4c2a-9c6d-4448248abed4
  8. I can’t log in to my account and it tells me to fix it on the website I did that still not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t log in to my account and it tells me to fix it on the website I did that still not...: Im not siging in my accont did it on the website but still not siged in so what you do is go to add new and add a new accont 71f1f5fa-17cc-4530-a2a0-ab2576ecd7e9
  9. This issue has not gone away - Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This issue has not gone away - Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign,...: The reset fix does not work. I have reset using both methods. I even did away with all the games accept for COD/MW. The campaign continue to say the DLC is missing. I must say, there shouldn't be...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) tells me my Card is about to expire. It's not.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) tells me my Card is about to expire. It's not.: Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) tells me my credit card is about to expire. It's not. There's more than a year left. [img] b99843f9-759e-489e-bbe6-6532b2df9619