how do i track where my gamertag has been posted message

Discus and support how do i track where my gamertag has been posted message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; people r saying im host master lobbies i cant get to enjoy to play cod i have about 89 message none stop omg it wont stop im getting spammed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by decmccafferty, Jan 24, 2014.

1. how do i track where my gamertag has been posted message

people r saying im host master lobbies i cant get to enjoy to play cod i have about 89 message none stop omg it wont stop im getting spammed

:)

decmccafferty, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Gamertag Migration

I've been trying to move my gamertag to a different email address on the One, but I cant figure out where to go to do it. The Xbox support site has a solution to do it on 360, but nothing for the Xbox One. Does anyone know how to do this or if its even possible?

MagnusLegatus, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Unable to Change Gamertag

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I'm really frustrated. I followed the directions on how to change my gamertag on my Xbox One. However, whenver I press "Make my own" and enter the gamertag I'd like to use, it has a spinning loading circle
    and then it just goes back to the screen with the generated gamertags and the "Make my own" button. No error message. It just doesn't work. Anyone else had this happen and found a solution?

KimberlyReach, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Set communications to friends only then only they can send you messages.

Daft Badger, Jan 24, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Set communications to friends only then only they can send you messages.
  6. Saul Goode77 Win User

My Experience with Hacked Account

[quote user="Mellerker"]

How do I track on how many accounts I got hacked.I have 3 gamertag hacks in the last 6 years since I first bought an xbox 360 in 2006.

[/quote]

In another post you said you've been hacked 6 times?? I don't understand your question, your asking how to do you track how many times you've been hacked, and then you tell us you've been hacked 3 times?? lol
  7. inspector of gadgets Win User

What has happended to my repair? What did they repair ?

I only have the tracking number of my label which was used to send the console to the service centre. The support portal doesnt give me any informaiton or a tracking number. only saying that is it has been sen.............ARHHHH I see... there is a tracking
    number!.. underneath "your device has been sent" See screen dump if anyone needs to see where it is. THANK YOU.

OK... so the next question...Now, any idea how to find out what they actually did and why the warranty has been set to expire earlier than it was when I sent it etc?
  8. infernius10 Win User

Enforcement Issue

My gamertag is and im trying to find out why my party and message chat has been taken away and for how long is the suspension. Thank you
  9. ReliefWithBeef Win User

Shopto: Black Ops 2 Shipping Information

Yeah they usually do. Maybe it's because it's a pre order? My normal post has been and gone, I checked the tracking on the very site and it said loaded onto van at 9 this morning with YODEL.
Thema:

1. how do i track where my gamertag has been posted message - Similar Threads - track where gamertag

2. Fallout Shelter Achievements Bugged (not tracking certain achievements)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter Achievements Bugged (not tracking certain achievements): Hello, I've been playing Fallout Shelter on my PC and Xbox One. While some achievements have worked, it appears as though it just gave up on allowing me to complete further achievements with this...
  3. Tracking xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tracking xbox: How can I track my xbox one s if it is online and running. I can track the last t.v it was connected to. However is there a way to actually track your xbox one c6392357-7003-4179-8cd7-42e8fb6a9a47
  4. How do i track my Xbox one using the serial number

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i track my Xbox one using the serial number: Hi, I would like to know if its possible to track down a stolen Xbox one using the serial number? I believe there is an enforcement team but it doesn't provide any contact number or email...
  5. Achievement tracking

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tracking: not sure if searched in the wrong spot, but couldnt find a post about it. Just wondering when that feature they talked about awhile ago that tracks the number of rare achievements you have or ways...
  6. Achievement stopped tracking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement stopped tracking: I am playing Thimbleweed park and one of the achievements "bookworm" stopped tracking after17%. I have met the requirements for it 5 times in total. I have tried to fix this by hard reset, power...
  7. Where can I find my tracking number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I find my tracking number?: I pre-ordered a new Xbox 1 X with the NBA 2k19 bundle. Status says: Pre-ordered Estimated delivery September 11 Question: If it is going to be here by tomorrow (the 11th), shouldn't there be...
  8. Tracking where my microsoft points went

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tracking where my microsoft points went: I have many old invoices for purchased points but no way to see where they were spent. Purchase history from xbox360 console does not work. I am not impressed with all my attempts to resolve...
  9. But where is my Elite controller? No UPS tracking number

in XBoX on Consoles
    But where is my Elite controller? No UPS tracking number: Hello, A new elite controller has to send but there is, n big problem, I have no way of tracking by UPS because the technical support not only erase on my account the repair tracking and gave me...
  10. Anyone know where I can track my order of a new xbox one under my warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know where I can track my order of a new xbox one under my warranty?: I recently just turned in my xbox one for a new one because it was broken. Does any know where I can track the whole process of this order? 7f1b27e7-d6a1-465a-822b-c9c1f028ddcb