How do I transfer files from my Xbox One S to my PC?

Discus and support How do I transfer files from my Xbox One S to my PC? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm planning to make a Minecraft server and I have the world all made. Now I just need to transfer that world from my Xbox to my PC however it doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CarpalEnderman, Jun 29, 2020.

1. How do I transfer files from my Xbox One S to my PC?

I'm planning to make a Minecraft server and I have the world all made. Now I just need to transfer that world from my Xbox to my PC however it doesn't seem to be working. I've tried using a USB to USB connector and my PC doesn't seem to be picking up the
    Xbox. The port isn't faulty either as I tried it with my phone and it works just fine. Does anyone know a way to access all files on your Xbox? Thanks.

:)

CarpalEnderman, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

to my knowledge impossible, you could always try the minecraft forums over as mojang as the forums there cover both java and bedrock editions.
  3. CarpalEnderman Win User

Thanks for the answer, bit of a let down but thanks for informing me. Would there be any alternative way of transferring the world or is it just impossible?
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

you cant access the files on the one S, you cant even transfer the world from xbox to pc, you will have to create a brand new world and host this from your server, i had to do the same so i now run a minecraft server for my kids that is always there when
    they want to use it, remember to create daily backups of the servers files.
  5. AtypicalSmile46 Win User

USB Drive Configures but restarts itself at random times

Thank you. If I get a Xbox configured one, do you think I will be able to transfer my recovered files from it?
  6. DaFish00 Win User

Cloud Storage

Man that sucks. I am going to go and buy a 250GB today if I can find one. When I do, will it be easy to transfer all my files from the 20GB one to the 250GB one? How do I do that?
Thema:

1. How do I transfer files from my Xbox One S to my PC? - Similar Threads - transfer files

2. xbox live storage, and transferring files

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live storage, and transferring files: so everyone's had this issue where they have ran out of storage on xbox live so they are unable to share their clips or screenshots, I've encountered this but I've tried to resolve this my...
  3. File transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    File transfer: Hello, I would like to know if i could tranfer files from my xbox game DVR like screenshots and clips to a USB. I currently have a Xbox one s. Thanks. 08bf1183-ffd5-45d3-84be-c228d458ec36
  4. I want to transfer my data files

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to transfer my data files: Hello, I've got a new PC and want to install my games from the Xbox gamepass for PC but I lost all my progression. If someone could help me on how to make a transfer or how to find the data, I...
  5. Why can I not transfer an Xbox file to a USB stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not transfer an Xbox file to a USB stick: Whenever i try to transfer a file from Xbox to a USB stick, i go onto transfer (by clicking on Xbox hard drive in settings/system/storage) it says what i am transferring from, but doesn't give me...
  6. Oyun klasörüne dosya transferi nasıl yapabilirim?[Translation-How can I transfer files to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Oyun klasörüne dosya transferi nasıl yapabilirim?[Translation-How can I transfer files to...: Merhaba. Xbox PC üzerinden indirmiş olduğum Metro Exodus oyununa ait Türkçe dil yamasını yüklemek istiyorum ama oyunun kurulu olduğu dizine dosya kopyalamam sistem tarafından engelleniyor. Bunu...
  7. File Transfer tool is broken

in XboX Insiders
    File Transfer tool is broken: Any time I start the a file transfer in Settings > Storage > File Transfer the app hangs and then triggers the console to shutdown and restart. I have tried multiple external drives and the...
  8. Xbox won't transfer files on external drive, want to move data to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't transfer files on external drive, want to move data to another: I've been stuck for a few months with a hard drive containing a number of games (older saves or otherwise lesser played games that I keep off the main console to save space) not being able to...
  9. Transfering files to get past large downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering files to get past large downloads: If I transfer a game from my hard drive to my friends, can he play the game on his xbox if he owns it? I am trying to circumvent large downloads. 3fcc0ab8-1699-45d4-b23d-50a13da1c8d8
  10. Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles: I have an external hard drive where I have installed all my games that I will occasionally take to a friend's house. I was playing the 360 Oblivion on my Xbox One and got a good 30 hours into the...