How do i transfer Magic Kingdoms? I want my game data transfered to new laptop without...

Discus and support How do i transfer Magic Kingdoms? I want my game data transfered to new laptop without... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; please help I want old onto new 1d19d1fa-2f46-4845-8b16-ebca9b830f24 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LauraLee3, Nov 21, 2019.

1. LauraLee3
    LauraLee3 Guest

How do i transfer Magic Kingdoms? I want my game data transfered to new laptop without...

please help

I want old onto new

:)

LauraLee3, Nov 21, 2019
  2. LauraLee3 Win User

How do i transfer Magic Kingdoms? I want my game data transfered to new laptop without losing it

Great. Thanks. I figured as much but its not working. Ill check user accnt
  3. Panno92 Win User

How do i transfer Magic Kingdoms? I want my game data transfered to new laptop without losing it

Hi, if you were playing with your account while you were online, all your save data are stored both on your pc and the Microsoft Cloud.

Therefore if you try logging-in with the same account in another PC (the new one) you will be able to play all the games that you own with the same progress.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Magic Kingdoms is a Gameloft game. On their support page is a
    FAQ about transferring game progress from one device to another

Be aware, that they say that not all games support a progress transfer. If you are sure you used the same account information on your new device, and it doesn't work, you should contact the Gameloft Support from within the game options.
  5. VR GOODMAN Win User

Im Getting A 250G Slim xbox tomorrow (help needed)

Can i use a USB Stick to transfer the data to my laptop, then transfer it to my new xbox tomorrow?
  6. Gash-73959A89-E4FC-4 Win User

War Games Map Pass Question

How do you license transfer and data transfer without the transfer cable?
Thema:

1. How do i transfer Magic Kingdoms? I want my game data transfered to new laptop without... - Similar Threads - transfer Magic Kingdoms

2. Transferring games between 2 consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games between 2 consoles: I accidentally purchased a game on my secondary xbox account instead of my primary. Is there any possible way to transfer the game to the primary account so that I can still game share off the...
  3. Will it transfer?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will it transfer?: So I wanted to know something. I have Forza Motorsport 7 on Xbox One as a disc. Since Forza is play anywhere, I was wondering if I could get Forza for Windows for free since I have it on Xbox....
  4. My XBOX 360 died. Can I transfer the data from my HD using the transfer cable to my new...

in XBoX on Mobile
    My XBOX 360 died. Can I transfer the data from my HD using the transfer cable to my new...: My XBOX 360 died, before I had the chance to send my data to the cloud. I don't have access to another XBOX 360 to perform the operation. Although, I was able to salvage the hard drive. Can I...
  5. Game transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Game transfer: If I bought minecraft on Xbox the Java addition in which you can play cross platform. Will I be able to install it on my pc without purchasing it again? 29051a9c-8631-4a7c-a0e5-2db96ace33ef
  6. Can I transfer Xbox 360 data to Xbox One without hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer Xbox 360 data to Xbox One without hard drive?: I used to play Xbox 360 a lot, but then the Xbox One came out and I decided to make a new account and forget about my old account on my Xbox 360 , I recently thought about my old account and all...
  7. Banned Account transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned Account transfer: About 2 years ago I got a permanent ban I'm not proud of it. But I do miss the items I bought on that account is there a way to get those items back? 9d21368d-683f-4318-b0a2-814b70af0288
  8. Transferring games to a new X Box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring games to a new X Box: I have damaged mu x box and water has got in to it. Now it wont switch on. If I get a new x box will I be able to transfer my games from my old x box to my new one. Are they backed up anywhere? if...
  9. Transfer accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer accounts: I have an Xbox which my son plays Fortnite on. He plays using my account. He has a gaming name: "gaming-name" I have now set up a family account He is added to the family account as "son1" How...
  10. Transferring games, data and progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games, data and progress: Hi all, Sooooooo, I've recently split up with my wife and left the family home. My problem is that my sons plays on the Xbox but uses my outlook account to do this. Whilst I am comfortable...