How do I transfer my digital licence of fifa14 game to another person?

Discus and support How do I transfer my digital licence of fifa14 game to another person? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, not sure how I would go about giving my digital copy of fifa14 (already downloaded to my console) on xbox one to a friend of mine. I really can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BadBanJo, Jan 1, 2014.

1. BadBanJo
    BadBanJo Guest

Hi, not sure how I would go about giving my digital copy of fifa14 (already downloaded to my console) on xbox one to a friend of mine. I really can't get into this game and my friend is a soccer nut, so I would like to give the game to him. Does anybody
    know how I could achieve this?

Cheers

Greg Knowles

:)

BadBanJo, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Transferring saved games

Content licences are for every downloaded item, not just Arcade games.

How you do a license transfer is in the link OwenKiller already posted, under the heading "Can I transfer a content licence from one Xbox 360 console to another?".

Dirty Loco, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Kev Pain
    Kev Pain Guest
    drm on xbox one

how do you transfer your content licences for games and add ons from one xbox one to another guys??

Kev Pain, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

You can't. If you bought it on your account, the license stays on your account. You can't transfer licenses to other accounts.

Omar_0001, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Omar_0001 Win User

You can't. If you bought it on your account, the license stays on your account. You can't transfer licenses to other accounts.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

X-Box account change

Hi, unfortunately you can not transfer digital licences to another account.
  7. Dirty Loco Win User

Transferring saved games

Content licences are for every downloaded item, not just Arcade games.

How you do a license transfer is in the link OwenKiller already posted, under the heading "Can I transfer a content licence from one Xbox 360 console to another?".
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Move savegame to a kid profile

Hi, unfortunately you can not transfer saved game data from one account to another. Nor digital game licences either.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Moving games to a new account?

Digital Rights Management (DRM) technology is used by content providers, such as Xbox Live, to control how digital game and video files are used and distributed. Xbox Live sells and rents DRM-protected videos, games and add-in content that are covered by
    media usage rights that allow specific uses of that content.

When you purchase content, you receive a licence to use that content. The licence has two parts: the system licence and the local licence. The system licence applies to the gamertag that purchases the content, and the local licence applies to the console
    where you first downloaded the content.

Transfer content licences

You can transfer content licences from one console to another once every four months.

If your console was recently repaired, or if you’ve purchased a new console, use the licence transfer option on your console to transfer content licences. Here’s how:

1. On your console, sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used to purchase the content.
    2. Go to the Settings and then select Account.
    3. Go to Your Billing Options, and then select Licence Transfer.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer the content licences.
    After the licences have been transferred, you need to download the content again to update the local licences. This way the content can be used by other profiles on your console and when you’re not connected to Xbox Live.
    This is only for the 360 and does not transfer anything between accounts.
Thema:

1. How do I transfer my digital licence of fifa14 game to another person? - Similar Threads - transfer digital licence

2. Transfering digital xbox games betweeen consoles under same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering digital xbox games betweeen consoles under same account: I have one xbox one and i plan to get another one, i have 13 games on my xbox that i currently own, some of which are digital. I know that for disc games i can just install the disc on another...
  3. Is it possible to transfer xbox 360 disc games to xbox one s all-digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer xbox 360 disc games to xbox one s all-digital: I would like to ask if its possible to somehow transfer or use the backward compataiblity feature with xbox 360 disc games onto a xbox one s all-digital as i dont see any options to install my...
  4. Transferring digital content from one account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring digital content from one account to another: All the digital content i bought on my main account (season passes, skins)have stopped transferring to my second account in the past three months. In my games and apps it says its there but in...
  5. How do I get a digital license so I play games transferred from my Xbox one ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a digital license so I play games transferred from my Xbox one ?: Have a xbox one s all digital transferred games from a xbox one (disc) how do I get a digital license so I can play games on my new xbox one s ? please help cheers...
  6. Xbox saves/digital transfer process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saves/digital transfer process: Hey all, so I need a little bit of a hand with regards to the xbox transfer process and the move to digital games: So I'm selling off my old xbox one launch model and games. I'm wanting to...
  7. Transfer discs games to Digital XBox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer discs games to Digital XBox one s: Just got a disc-less Xbox one S and want to know how to transfer games onto it from my old discs. It was advertised as being able to play existing games. 54a374df-af4e-4819-9044-21cdd910c73d
  8. Transferring remainder of Xbox Live Gold to new Xbox One S All Digital

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring remainder of Xbox Live Gold to new Xbox One S All Digital: Hi All, Say I have an Xbox 360 with an active Xbox Live Gold subscription with several months remaining. If I buy a new Xbox One S All Digital and sign in with the same gamer tag will the...
  9. Transfering digital licences from one account to other

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering digital licences from one account to other: Hy! When I bought Xbox One I also got an LiveID with games on it. Love it but I also have my own account with my own games that I have bought. I now want to get rid of that extra user tho, so I...
  10. Licence Transfer for Black Ops 3 Season Pass/Digital Deluxe Edition request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Licence Transfer for Black Ops 3 Season Pass/Digital Deluxe Edition request: Hello, I am contacting in regards to a licence transfer request from a banned account that I have with the gamertag "xx Bazzaa" This account was banned early november and I understand the...