how do I turn off backround noises when I press record or in a call

Discus and support how do I turn off backround noises when I press record or in a call in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; how do I turn off backround noises when I press record or in a call 0c5ff310-e586-44cf-bd6a-ac382468a3f9 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by POLARBEARGOD250, May 5, 2022.

1. how do I turn off backround noises when I press record or in a call

:)

POLARBEARGOD250, May 5, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi POLARBEARGOD250! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You mean the console sounds or the environmental noises?
  3. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

Stupid question but have to ask

Yes I have heard the a lot of voices/noises in the backround while playing against people who have their kinect turned on as a mic. It can be switched off as a setting which allows the kinect to work but not be used as a mic for in game chat.
  4. MEGideon Win User

Grinding noise

It makes the noise when I push the eject button, when I turn it on and when I turn it off sometimes it would do it when I'm playing a game or if I turn the console off it makes the noise again 5 minutes later.
  5. DuFFuL Win User

Ca be frustrating!

How do turn off auto record. I looked everywhere?
  6. Nathan de Jack Win User

My xbox makes a buzzing noise

Ok, I borrowed a digital recorder and made a recording of the noise. How do I post the sound file?
Thema:

1. how do I turn off backround noises when I press record or in a call - Similar Threads - turn off backround

2. Xbox series x keeps turning off and wont stay on for over 1 minute

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x keeps turning off and wont stay on for over 1 minute: so i press the button to turn on my xbox i turn my controller on after that i will see the home screen for like 10 seconds then my xbox just turns off it will blink twice sometimes then turn off...
  3. Console system is not able to turn off WIFI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console system is not able to turn off WIFI: Why doesn't the console turn off the WIFI wireless network and keep switching channels when not in use? caa05466-bd43-418a-a423-6444debe60c7
  4. Xbox one controller turning off after 15 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller turning off after 15 minutes: I have been trying to do an afk exploit on FH5 recently but my controller keeps turning off after 15 minutes stopping the game. I read that plugging it into the console with a USB cable fixes this...
  5. Parental Controls blocking games from launching and I can't turn them off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Controls blocking games from launching and I can't turn them off: I have been trying to download the dlc for Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox360, but anytime I try to launch them a message comes up telling me that the game is blocked by parental...
  6. Xbox Series S made a loud POP sound and turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S made a loud POP sound and turned off: After playing for about 45 minutes, I heard a loud POP sound, my xbox shut down completely and then a weird smell lingered for a couple of seconds. At first I thought I blew a fuse and it was my...
  7. Cyberpunk 2077 turning off my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cyberpunk 2077 turning off my series X: So my series X keeps turning off at random times when playing cyberpunk. It isn't a power issue or a thermal problem and so far it is the only game that's causing the issue. I got my X last week...
  8. Xbox Series X - Standby mode turns console off fully

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Standby mode turns console off fully: Hello, I have an issue with my Xbox Series X that only started in the last month or two - the console has it's sleep mode set to standby, so should have the always-on functionality, however...
  9. Xbox One S - Turn off/disable Quick Resume?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S - Turn off/disable Quick Resume?: Hi all, I fear I know the answer but it makes it no less frustrating. Am I missing the option to disable Quick Resume on Xbox One S? The reason being as the feature isn't compatible with many...
  10. Modern warfare won’t let me search for a game with cross play turned off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare won’t let me search for a game with cross play turned off: unable to search for a game when cross play is turned off in modern warfare multiplayer. I have the Xbox series x and my friend has the Xbox one and he is able to find a game with cross play...