How do I unban an account that is about 3-4 years old since banned?

Discus and support How do I unban an account that is about 3-4 years old since banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't use the enforcement website since every time I log in, it logs me out. fd03910f-e4b1-4a2b-8e29-743c7e54ae8b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TazzLian, May 10, 2020.

1. TazzLian
    TazzLian Guest

I can't use the enforcement website since every time I log in, it logs me out.

:)

TazzLian, May 10, 2020
  2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

If you're banned permanently there's nothing you can do
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You can't. Any accounts that have been permanently banned, instead of temporarily suspended, cannot be recovered at all. Bans and suspensions are not something Xbox Support or community support (like the Xbox Ambassadors) can assist with.

While you can't use that account's log-in information to log-in to Xbox Live or any other platform that requires a log-in from a Microsoft Account, you can still view the FAQs about the difference between suspensions and bans on the Enforcement Website without
    needing to log-in.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic0-2

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic0-3

The only way to check the details of the account's ban would be by trying to log-in to an Xbox or a Windows Device of some kind, it should give you an error message and you'll have your answer. Please keep in mind, again, bans are not reversible.

Here's some information for future reference that could prevent bans/suspensions from happening again: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards
  4. Scotty0955 Win User

You can’t unbanned your account if it’s been banned for four years then it’s been permanently banned for violating Microsoft teams and conditions of the system or something along those lines
  5. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and dont send or receive messages xbox live sent me here to try and solve my issue , i would like to know to change my rep since what happened wasnt called for by the

Not this account got ban it my old account is permanent is banned about 3 years go and this my new one and it got ban for 4 days for trash talk then I realise what I doing wrong then I stop doing it
  6. xDanJusx Win User

Disconnecting Randomly

Might aswell be it is about 3-4 years old now ;b
Thema:

1. How do I unban an account that is about 3-4 years old since banned? - Similar Threads - unban account years

2. If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?: My xbox live account was permanently banned for “cheating” even though I have never have or would cheat on any game. The day before i was banned i made a looking for group post asking people to do...
  3. unbanning accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    unbanning accounts: I was going to do a game share with someone then we did what we had to then I was off xbox for a couple months and during this period they used my account to impersonate me to deceive my friends...
  4. Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned: can i get unbanned because my friend signed into my account and got me banned 84b6aab6-4788-43e5-b79d-ecb021666c84
  5. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY I HAVE BEEN BANNED AND I WANT MY ACCOUNT UNBANNED IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY I HAVE BEEN BANNED AND I WANT MY ACCOUNT UNBANNED IMMEDIATELY: i got banned 40 mins after sending a message saying how aold are you, [Mod Removed - Profanity] 8 lol, to a guy who just tried to scam me and then proceeded tol act like a child and annoy me, you...
  6. my xbox account has been banned Permanently in 2015,can you unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account has been banned Permanently in 2015,can you unban it?: I really need this account .pls,ID is ZingerCar34 a2420cdf-4177-40f0-a793-bb1e3b33098f
  7. Account still isnt unbanned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still isnt unbanned: Hi, my account was recently wrongfully banned and the decision was overturned, but I still cant get onto the account. Can anyone help? My gamertag is- Nik Pics [img]...
  8. My console was banned can you plz unban the account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console was banned can you plz unban the account: Plz unban my xbox account i am brannens friend and i was pulling a prank on him and it got him console banned f121c388-c083-4d8d-b5cd-43a5b89b061d
  9. Banned Xbox account because of hacker, can't get it unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned Xbox account because of hacker, can't get it unbanned: Okay, so about a year ago, my account got banned on xbox one and I havent been able to log onto my account in a year or so. I am messaging about this now because i have finally gotten interested...
  10. Unban appeal for my old account 3+ years ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unban appeal for my old account 3+ years ago.: Hi Staff/Community! My account was unfortunately banned 3 years+ ago back when I was the age of 15! I'm now 18 with a bigger understanding of the world and I've had plenty of time to reflect on...