How do I uninstall beta update, it’s messing up my xbox

Discus and support How do I uninstall beta update, it’s messing up my xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I installed this beta update, it forced me too, now my series x is acting like it’s on crack and shit. It’s annoying submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mysterious-Air-1266, Oct 17, 2021.

1. How do I uninstall beta update, it’s messing up my xbox

I installed this beta update, it forced me too, now my series x is acting like it’s on crack and shit. It’s annoying

submitted by /u/Mysterious-Air-1266
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mysterious-Air-1266, Oct 17, 2021
  2. DoubleShot27 Win User

XBOX 360 UPDATE BETA 2013 DASHBOARD 2.0.16517 PROBLEM

you ruined my xbox with this garbage update how do i delete it i cant download anything and it messed my games up
  3. Alysebelieves Win User

fable 3 problems

I uninstall and reinstalled and that did not work. I don't understand how it worked for one and not everyone else. Sucks I really want to play my traitor's keep quest game. The recent update really messed everything up.
  4. PSEchefrob Win User

Xbox Live Public Preview Program

Please remove me from this program. The updates are messing up my Xbox, and Xbox live has no idea what to do, or how to do it. Please please please.
  5. DISTOrTED LAZOr Win User

Can't join parties or use private chat functions since latest update.

I agree with you Bounty, it is really weird that i can not even join a party or lobby with my friends who do not have the beta. This seems really messed up and hopefully they will fix it soon. I have had two updates since the Beta testing has opened
  6. CDN Hambone Win User

Minecraft Beta Unrollment Troubles

Javier,

I have the exact same issue where I was prompted to update and when I loaded the game was in Beta mode. I've never used Insider Hub.

I've installed Insider - Joined the Beta, then Left it. Uninstalled, Power Cycled, and re-installed. Still locked in Beta.

I then went into Hub - verified I am not signed up for Beta - Removed my Insider account and done a full factory reset on the xbox.

Once complete only installed Minecraft and again... Still Beta.

How do I get away from this Beta....
Thema:

How do I uninstall beta update, it’s messing up my xbox

1. How do I uninstall beta update, it’s messing up my xbox - Similar Threads - uninstall beta update

2. Minecraft Beta still stays after I uninstall the beta

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta still stays after I uninstall the beta: I recently want to play regular minecraft again, so I decided to uninstall the beat on the Xbox insiders app, the uninstall minecraft and reinstall it. Yet it still has the beta activated, how can...
  3. Xbox (Beta) App for Windows Keeps Uninstalling Itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) App for Windows Keeps Uninstalling Itself: I am experiencing an issue with the Xbox (Beta) App for Windows. I will install the app, and pin it to my taskbar. And, shortly afterwards, the app disappears from my taskbar, and when I search...
  4. problems uninstalling minecraft beta 1.17 (xbox)

in XboX Insiders
    problems uninstalling minecraft beta 1.17 (xbox): as title states, it won’t let me uninstall the beta. I have left beta and uninstalled. Hard reset and reinstalled, and even signed out of my account signed up for the beta. please help! submitted...
  5. Minecraft beta not uninstalling?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta not uninstalling?: Whenever I try to opt out, the entire app crashes, can someone help me fix this? I've tried everything from uninstalling Minecraft to uninstalling the hub, what do I do? submitted by...
  6. Cannot Uninstall Minecraft Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Uninstall Minecraft Beta: Hello all, I purchased Minecraft last night and (foolishly) decided to opt into the raytracing beta. I know next to nothing about Minecraft, but have been excited for Bedrock/Win10. After more...
  7. Minecraft DXR beta uninstalling itself.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft DXR beta uninstalling itself.: So, I've been playing a lot of the Minecraft RTX Beta and it keeps uninstalling itself... The last time I did this I lost a map I paid 15 dollars to convert from Java. I'm trying to re-enroll...
  8. I can't Uninstall Halo: TMCC at Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Uninstall Halo: TMCC at Xbox Beta: Hello. I can't uninstall Halo: TMCC at Xbox Beta App. I'm using Xbox Game Pass For PC. Recently the game ask me to update. So I try to update but it doesn't I can't run the game, I can't...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta has not uninstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta has not uninstalled: A few months ago I installed the Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Ray-tracing Beta. When I went to unenroll in that beta it refused to allow me to unenroll. It eventually allowed me to unenroll by...
  10. XBOX beta app on PC. Uninstalled game still showing in library

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX beta app on PC. Uninstalled game still showing in library: I've tried uninstalling No Man's Sky several times already. It shows the "INSTALL" button but the game icon is still showing in my sidebar. WTH is going on? 56e7c471-1609-4b43-9780-2b28b152ea3d