how do i uninstall this app

Discus and support how do i uninstall this app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do I uninstall this app 22ef6bf1-cf44-4856-b180-4fbd2eef8fc9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamPruett, Aug 9, 2019.

1. AdamPruett
    AdamPruett Guest

how do I uninstall this app

:)

AdamPruett, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jeanette,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. JeannetteGossman Win User

I want to uninstall Xbox - ALL apps, programs whatever from my desktop. Don't have an Xbox, never played any game online or off. Needs to be gone. It won't let me uninstall it on my desktop computer. I have Windows 10 Home
  4. JeannetteGossman Win User

I want to uninstall every app, program, game from this computer. Especially "XBox Game Bar"
  5. kRevali Win User

You have to be more specific with your question, above answer can help you on pc or xbox but if you're talking about the xbox app on mibile pplease specfy for what device, iphone, android, windows phone
  6. Smwutches Win User

Which app are you trying to uninstall?
Thema:

1. how do i uninstall this app - Similar Threads - uninstall app

2. Is uninstalling an app and reinstalling it over and over again bad for the Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is uninstalling an app and reinstalling it over and over again bad for the Xbox: So with the FileExplorer app gone I can no longer play music from my USB unless I download an app called simple background music player however as of late I’ve been a little paranoid to use my...
  3. Can certain third-party apps reinstall on my Xbox one on their own after being uninstalled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can certain third-party apps reinstall on my Xbox one on their own after being uninstalled?: So tonight I installed the app simple background music player and after 30 minutes I started getting worried that the app might change settings within my Xbox one without my permission and all...
  4. Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.: I used the "Uninstall Game" option within the Xbox beta app to remove the game. However, it did not remove the game from my PC. It no longer shows in the Xbox app, however, it still appears in my...
  5. uninstalling XBox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uninstalling XBox App: I want to uninstall XBox App, but the "uninstall" button is blanked out and not working. Any clues how to uninstall an app in that case? 2535c509-010a-44a6-9961-24c95f3e0f12
  6. Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games: So an issue I encountered today. I try to launch Gears 5 on my system to find that a certain descriptor file does not exist and it wont launch. I go through the motions of rebooting and checking...
  7. Unable to uninstall Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to uninstall Xbox app: I have a laptop with limited processor and hard drive capacity so I need to strip out any unnecessary apps or features. Microsoft included xBox in the Windows 10 install and it is resisting my...
  8. How can I uninstall the XBox App? I am looking for my memory space on my laptop.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I uninstall the XBox App? I am looking for my memory space on my laptop.: I never use Xbox, and am hurting for storage space. I tried to uninstall it, but can't. Why not? Is there another way? daad458c-0975-4e88-b9bc-77f63d7ff195
  9. Uninstalling the Xbox "Console Companion" app

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalling the Xbox "Console Companion" app: I used the old Xbox app to keep track of mates and the Windows games I play. Now that it's been turned into a "console companion" why is it not uninstallable? I don't have an Xbox and there is no...
  10. Can't uninstall a game from the xbox beta app for pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can't uninstall a game from the xbox beta app for pc: I've encountered a curious issue: after finishing Metro Exodus, I tried uninstalling it. It seemed to uninstall without issue, however the next time I fire up the xbox app it shows back up in my...