how do i unlock my account

Discus and support how do i unlock my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant unlock account can somebody please help me 76615066-5ee9-4acc-83df-bc850be21e91 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NursingBike620, Mar 26, 2017.

1. how do i unlock my account

I cant unlock account can somebody please help me

:)

NursingBike620, Mar 26, 2017
  2. Cant download my profile?

I got error code 80151012 and I looked it up and it says my account is locked how do I unlock it

KGI B00GIE MAN, Mar 26, 2017
  3. account locked

I had my account locked, as my son purchased points without asking and now i need to redeem a code but cant as account locked. How do i unlock it just to allow the code redeem?

Brightwell218, Mar 26, 2017
  4. how do i unlock my account

Hi there,

Let's have you look at the
    Xbox One passkey
    troubleshooting article on how to unlock your account. If you've forgotten your Microsoft password, you can reset your Microsoft account password.

Hopefully that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Miss Ghidorah, Mar 30, 2017
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Hi there,

Let's have you look at the
    Xbox One passkey
    troubleshooting article on how to unlock your account. If you've forgotten your Microsoft password, you can reset your Microsoft account password.

Hopefully that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  6. KGI B00GIE MAN Win User

Cant download my profile?

I got error code 80151012 and I looked it up and it says my account is locked how do I unlock it
  7. Joeshmo93 Win User

Get the M1911 Pistol unlock for Battlefield 3 from EA's Gun Club!

how do I get the code for it. I already have a Gun Club account but I don't see a code or a reward on my account. How do I redeem it or even see if it unlocked for me? Also is it for the full game or beta?
  8. PURPLEDOLPHIN57 Win User

Status code: 80169D3A

how do i unlock my billing
  9. Undeadfire Zero Win User

How do I unlock the Specializations

Level 50 to get the choice to use one. After that you got to level it up to 50 for another Specilizations choice.
Thema:

1. how do i unlock my account - Similar Threads - unlock account

2. débloquage d'un compte Microsoft [Translate] unlocking a Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    débloquage d'un compte Microsoft [Translate] unlocking a Microsoft account: jai etait banni a cause d'une qui a fait des achat dans mon compte [Translate by Mod] I was banned because of one who made purchases in my account 20841fc4-97b1-4b30-9c1c-f76c8bbd3612
  3. ich kann mein account nicht entbannen [Translation - I will not be able to unlock my account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    ich kann mein account nicht entbannen [Translation - I will not be able to unlock my account]: vor ung. 1 woche wollte ich mein zweiten account wieder benutzen, also ich mich einloggen wollte, wurde mir gesagt, der account ist gesperrt, ich wusste nicht wieso und dachte, ich kann ihn ja...
  4. Achievement unlocked from Xbox 360 game, but didn’t acquire it on my account when I cheked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocked from Xbox 360 game, but didn’t acquire it on my account when I cheked...: Hello Xbox Community. I have a problem, with achievement from Xbox 360 games. For example, when I play Gears of War 2 on my Xbox One S and unlocked achievement in the game. And later exit...
  5. Achievement unlocked, but didn’t acquire it on my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocked, but didn’t acquire it on my account.: I was playing Sekiro and beat one of the bosses, and was wondering why I didn’t get my achievement, and noticed I was somehow offline from the time of my last achievement maybe 10 minutes prior. I...
  6. Achievement not unlocking anymore on Worms 2 after synchronisation issues with my account on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking anymore on Worms 2 after synchronisation issues with my account on ...: Hello, Last month, I played all the DLC packs of worms 2 and unlocked all the achievements but I was stuck to 310/350 G because of 4 achievements from the Puzzle pack. On my xbox, I had 310/350...
  7. Unable to unlock achievements on my xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to unlock achievements on my xbox live account: Hello, gamertag is My gamerscore appears to be locked at 3810G, and I am unable to unlock achievements on my account which I've bought numerous games 87ce9b8f-7460-416e-bba2-c13d004899fc
  8. Can't unlock achievements I already unlocked, modded account before and my achievements were ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't unlock achievements I already unlocked, modded account before and my achievements were ...: Hi, years ago I modded my account to unlock achievements, however my gamerscore was wiped and I can't unlock the achievements anymore legitimately. I worked very hard to unlock a lot of...
  9. Nothing solves my problem with my account and unlock achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nothing solves my problem with my account and unlock achievements: I already did all the steps for the problem of blocked achievements, and I reset my console erasing everything, delete my account and I went back down, I left the insider program, I have been...
  10. Nothing solves my problem with my account and unlock achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nothing solves my problem with my account and unlock achievements: I already did all the steps for the problem of blocked achievements, and I reset my console erasing everything, delete my account and I went back down, I left the insider program, I have been...