how do i unredeem an xbox gifted digital code

Discus and support how do i unredeem an xbox gifted digital code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i did something not so smart and was wondering how to unredeem a code 518dcd69-f1dd-47d9-9bf0-0361478cbfaa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JustStop1, Apr 8, 2021.

1. JustStop1
    JustStop1 Guest

i did something not so smart and was wondering how to unredeem a code

:)

JustStop1, Apr 8, 2021
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Refunding a gift

Hello Pillsbury WinthropEsquire,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to return a gift. We have a support article that explains more about

how to return a gift
    if the receiver does not want the item. Also, You must request a refund for an unredeemed code within 14 days of making the purchase. Be sure to let us know the results
    Pillsbury!
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?

That is not how the gift system works. If the recipient already has the game or doesn’t want it
    the recipient can give the code to someone else to redeem. Or, they can ask you to
    return the item for a refund. The recipient can’t return or exchange the gift code.

Quick warning: You must request a refund for an unredeemed code within 14 days of making the purchase. If the code has been redeemed, we’re unable to process a refund, even if it’s within 14 days of purchase. For more info, see
    Microsoft Gift Terms and Conditions (digital goods).
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

gift card

Hey there JeanPilot,

Sorry for the confusion gifting your friend this code.

As stated by StuartATrueRed, now that the code has been redeemed, there is exists no means for you to transfer that redeemed currency to your friends account.

That being said, if you do want to get your friend something, you can try to gift that specific digital item directly to your friend.

For more information on how digital gifting works, check out our informative support pages entitled

Learn about gift cards and codes
    and
    Help with giving digital games as gifts

Thanks for reading!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

Hi Charles,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to explain how Xbox Gift cards work.

Did you buy a pre-paid gift card from a retailer or local convenient store? Or did you buy a

digital code online
    ?

With either method, you still need to redeem the code to your Microsoft Account, and you can do so in many different ways. Take a look at this guide "Redeem
    a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    " with steps on how to redeem your 100 dollar gift card.

I hope this helps!
  6. Skull3s Win User

Gift cards

I have xbox gift card as a gift but did not get the 25 digit number. How do I redeem this card
Thema:

1. how do i unredeem an xbox gifted digital code - Similar Threads - unredeem gifted digital

2. UNredeeming a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNredeeming a gift card: I accidentally redeemed a card to the wrong account. What do I do? b59b6aa3-1a2b-4c93-ac2a-96a2ac9502fd
  3. can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email?: can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email? a00ed437-0127-4b5e-a4c4-ec4022c5b861
  4. Unredeemable promotional code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unredeemable promotional code: Hi, I've been asked by the online help chat team to post a ticket on here regarding my issue - with my post to be directed to the Promotions Team. In short, I attempted to claim a £10 gift card...
  5. Xbox live gold code - unredeemable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold code - unredeemable: Every time I try to redeem my Xbox live gold and Xbox game passes they come up with error svc6004 and I am unable to redeem the codes. I have checked on my online account purchase history and the...
  6. Credit for Unredeemed XBOX/Groove Music Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Credit for Unredeemed XBOX/Groove Music Pass: I bought an XBOX/Groove Music Pass and haven’t redeemed it yet. I understand that I need to ask for a credit because it is no longer redeemable online. From your website:...
  7. **I by mistake deleted a message containing unredeemed codes for mafia 3 delux pre order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    **I by mistake deleted a message containing unredeemed codes for mafia 3 delux pre order: Can you pleas help to get my codes. i bought them 12th of september via the xbox store and got 1 message from xbox live containing 3 or 4 codes and was going to redeem them on my xbox but by...
  8. Gears of War,Fallout,Just cause unredeemed codes have disappeared from my inbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War,Fallout,Just cause unredeemed codes have disappeared from my inbox: Gears of War-remastered, Fallout4, Just cause3 unredeemed codes for Gears1,2,3, fallout3,just cause2 have disappeared from my inbox xbox one email Is there any way that microsoft check-come into...
  9. My xbox live 12 months code is unredeemable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live 12 months code is unredeemable: Hello Xbox community, if I try to redeem my xbox live 12 months code (on xbox one or pc), it gives me an error and asks me to try later. It also says that the error will be investigated, yet I...
  10. Accidently deleted my Xbox inbox with unredeemed codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidently deleted my Xbox inbox with unredeemed codes: hello I accidently deleted my inbox as I placed my phone down. My dog was being a spaz and in the process of putting my phone down to tend to the spilled coffee on the floor I must have...