How do I update birthday?

Discus and support How do I update birthday? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can't sign up for rewards because of my birthday. I'm not sure why that's happening I'm over 30 years old. 855511e0-0bb9-4578-95f8-577da807f4ff Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SilverWig852703, Jan 31, 2014.

1. How do I update birthday?

I can't sign up for rewards because of my birthday. I'm not sure why that's happening I'm over 30 years old.

:)

SilverWig852703, Jan 31, 2014
  2. How do I uninstall an update?

The newest dashboard update is horrendous. Movement through the menus is counter intuitive, the screen looks cluttered and options are difficult to read thanks to the top of the screen being taken up with an oversized banner for my current game choice, really
    HATE the new One button functionality... or rather dysfunctionality.

I want my old dashboard back and I want it NOW. I want to be able to hit my One button and go to my Main dashboard not a dozen excessive menus just to get to my main screen. I want to be able to read my dashboard and easily tell what I am or am not currently
    selecting.

How do I uninstall this pos update?

CommandSmile305, Jan 31, 2014
  3. How do i delete updates ?

Thank you so much ! I was trying to look everywhere and i kept being told about the cache.

The last one09, Jan 31, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry but once a birthday has been set on an account it cannot be changed. However, if you are over 30 years old you can try posting in the Rewards Forums for more assistance.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

onyxishere, Jan 31, 2014
  5. Queen x HunT3r Win User

How do I get this update?

I signed into xbox live fine, just everything seems to load slower to me
  6. RUSH1210 Win User

How do I get this update?

I've been having the same error. I can log into Live perfectly fine on the dashboard, but when it comes to the game, I just can't connect to live.
  7. IcemanOU32 Win User

How do I install the updates

connect it back up! its the only way i have ever heard of, just play the game with xbox live connected and it does the rest!
  8. Azrael008uk Win User

How do i delete updates ?

Remove the game completely from your Hard Drive.

Disconnect from LIVE.

Re-install the disc while disconnected from LIVE.

Can't play on LIVE or it will update... but that's how you can do it.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Sorry but once a birthday has been set on an account it cannot be changed. However, if you are over 30 years old you can try posting in the Rewards Forums for more assistance.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
Thema:

1. How do I update birthday? - Similar Threads - update birthday

2. After Delta update my xbox won't turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    After Delta update my xbox won't turn on.: Hello, I don't know if this is going to be well received here, but a support agent told me to post here.I received the Delta update this morning and now my xbox will not turn on.I have tried...
  3. Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?

in XboX Insiders
    Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?: I've been in beta since 360, but I checked today and my only options are Delta and Omega. I don't really give feedback unless there is a bug I've found, so could that be it? submitted by...
  4. Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”: As of today I have not been able to play most of my games for they need to be updated but whenever trying to update it says installation stooped after like 10 seconds. I have tried literally...
  5. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...
  6. installation stopped - games/updates refusing to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installation stopped - games/updates refusing to start: I tried to start FIFA 20 today and had to do an update. When I tried to start the update, it instantly said ‘Installation stopped’ and would continually refused to start. Since then uninstalled...
  7. Atualização PUBG SEASON 5[Translation-PUBG SEASON 5 Update]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atualização PUBG SEASON 5[Translation-PUBG SEASON 5 Update]: Pessoal, agora pouco foi publicado nova atualização com algumas melhorias e Miramar melhorado, o pessoal que joga, oque esperam dessa atualização, e oque acham que pode melhorar? O crossplay com...
  8. Applying updates (after download is complete) takes several days!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Applying updates (after download is complete) takes several days!: Dear Sir/Madam at X-Box One support, I have a repeated problem that prevents me and my children from using x-box for days every time there is an update. My x-box settings is on automatic update....
  9. Rewards Page says Update Birthday, but birthdate is correct on the account

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Page says Update Birthday, but birthdate is correct on the account: Just checked on the Rewards site to see if I have been credited for my November purchases and it is saying that I need to update my Birthdate Only problem is that when I go to update my birthdate...
  10. My xbl rewards page states that my birthday needs to be updated.

in XBoX Rewards
    My xbl rewards page states that my birthday needs to be updated.: My xbl rewards page states that my birthday needs to be updated. I checked my account but my birthday is correct. I've been a member of the rewards program for over a year now, i've been a gold...