how Do I update Minecraft to the most current version

Discus and support how Do I update Minecraft to the most current version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how Do I update Minecraft to the most current version. trying to get 1.18.30 so I can join a friends world who already has the .30 update. otherwise, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BarryStanfield, Apr 27, 2022.

1. how Do I update Minecraft to the most current version

how Do I update Minecraft to the most current version. trying to get 1.18.30 so I can join a friends world who already has the .30 update. otherwise, I receive a message that that the sever is outdated.

:)

BarryStanfield, Apr 27, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi BarryStanfield! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

For this you need to download the insider hub app and you need to join the Minecraft beta, then you will have to uninstall the game and install it back again
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  4. Kiesey Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 and Xbox One crossplay

Have you both checked your system for updates to make sure you are on the most current build of Minecraft? I know when I was using the Beta version of Minecraft I wouldn't even get invites from friends but as soon as I left the beta and installed the normal
    version I was able to receive invites and accept them.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Achievements not unlocking - Windows 10

Try updating Windows to the most current version to see if that helps. Current version is 1909
  6. Dutchman303 Win User

Game DVR Freeze Issues

That is a good question. How do I know? Maybe check the OS version and match it to the most current one out?
Thema:

1. how Do I update Minecraft to the most current version - Similar Threads - update Minecraft current

2. Minecraft not updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not updated: So guys I have a weird situation. I play minecraft on Android mobile. În Play store minecraft is up to date 1.18.32 but when minecraft launches the version is 1.16.20. Any guesses?...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update: Hi. So ever since the 1.18.30 update came out for minecraft windows 10 edition I have been stuck on 1.18.12 with no way to update it. I have tryed reinstalling the game and also reinstalled the...
  4. Minecraft repeatedly updates.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft repeatedly updates.: My minecraft launcher is not the most recent one because I heard that it has issues (including not allowing offline play) and I mostly play modpacks. But, every single time I open the launcher it...
  5. Minecraft preview update not working skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft preview update not working skip ahead: Tryed to open Minecraft preview it shows there's an update but then I try to update I get Check the status of Xbox services Go to xbox.com/status. If all services are running normally, go to...
  6. Cant update or install minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant update or install minecraft: So I tried to update minecraft java edition on minecraft launcher but it would stop after 30 seconds and it would just stay like that. So i uninstalled minecraft launcher and tried to re-install...
  7. Minecraft Won't Update from 1.17.11 (xbox one s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Update from 1.17.11 (xbox one s): I turn on my xbox and boot up Minecraft. I get a pop-up that Minecraft has an update. I click update and the game continues to the play screen. It has not started updating. When I go to My Games &...
  8. Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating: Relatively new gamer here we just got the Xbox X in December we just got Minecraft on a hard disk from target we put it in the system and it says it's in version 1.2.81.6 We just got Live Gold too...
  9. i need help. Im trying to play the Minecraft Preview but it says it needs an update and...

in XboX Insiders
    i need help. Im trying to play the Minecraft Preview but it says it needs an update and...: Please help ): submitted by /u/StamycatDP_Xbox_1 [link] [comments]
  10. why isn't my Minecraft updated for the new update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my Minecraft updated for the new update?: Help! my Minecraft says that it is on the latest version but when I get on creative there is no sign of the new mangrove tree or the new frog mob, I don't know how to fix it and I've tried...