How do I use discord in an Xbox party?

Discus and support How do I use discord in an Xbox party? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have my Xbox account linked to my discord already, but I don’t have the option to use discord in a party. Discord shows what I’m playing on Xbox, but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OG_Felwinter, Jul 31, 2022.

1. How do I use discord in an Xbox party?

I have my Xbox account linked to my discord already, but I don’t have the option to use discord in a party. Discord shows what I’m playing on Xbox, but I don’t have the 4 numbers behind my gamertag on Xbox. Does this mean my discord account is not linked to my Xbox account? If so, how do I do this? Online it says there is a QR code somewhere, or a discord spotlight in the Xbox app, neither of which I can find.

submitted by /u/OG_Felwinter
    [link] [comments]

/u/OG_Felwinter, Jul 31, 2022
  2. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  3. Netiffix Win User

Xbox not connecting to discord

Yes, I have tried using the article but since I do not have a console it does not give the instructions I need. In fact trying to follow has always never led me to get past the first step.

The only way I know how to do and almost finish is to connect with discord by signing in with Microsoft, and resulting with the following message: Failed to connect your Xbox account to Discord
  4. AWildYamiEnters Win User

discord on xbox

While I currently do use Discord over XBL Party Chat, it does hinder a few of my friends that don't have a pc close to them or able to use their phone for Discord. If they did bring Discord to both Xbox and PS4 via app, you'd be able to play cross play games
    with chat easier.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How to redeem discord nitro.

You can find instructions on how to redeem Discord codes
    here
    . Since it is for Discord, you won't redeem it through Xbox.
  6. xNikolex Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

I use discord on my phone and pc but use party chat whilst on xbox.

Discord would be handy however mostly everyone i speak to on there has an xbox.
Thema:

How do I use discord in an Xbox party?

1. How do I use discord in an Xbox party? - Similar Threads - discord party

2. Discord Xbox Series S Can't find Discrd

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Xbox Series S Can't find Discrd: How do you get the discord beta on a xbox series s? Because I have been trying to figure this out but I can't find it. submitted by /u/Hirmid777_ [link] [comments]
  3. I can't transfer my discord vc to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I can't transfer my discord vc to xbox: When I try to use voice chat on xbox it opens the xbox app but doesn't take me to the screen to transfer to my console. Pls help submitted by /u/Warrior_Arts [link] [comments]
  4. Discord not showing “transfer to Xbox”

in XboX Insiders
    Discord not showing “transfer to Xbox”: Hello all, Omega ring insider here. I had linked my accounts and had no success so I unlinked and tried again about 4 times no and still no success, followed the linking instructions on discord’s...
  5. Discord and game chat on Dayz xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Discord and game chat on Dayz xbox.: I'm thinking about joining insiders for discord. I want to be in a discord call with my squad and simultaneously use game chat like the PC players/streamers do while playing Dayz. Does it work...
  6. Xbox Gamepass Perk for 3 months of discord not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass Perk for 3 months of discord not working.: I've been trying to claim the 3 months of discord from my xbox gamepass perks but everytime I try to redeem it either on my xbox browser, phone browser, or pc browser website displays this...
  7. I’m having Insider Xbox discord party issues

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having Insider Xbox discord party issues: I’ve been in the insider program for two weeks now and I have yet to receive the “update” for the console to try these new features and test them out submitted by /u/BlackEagle157 [link]...
  8. Could Xbox add a bot feature for party chat? Just like discord, so you can paste a link...

in XboX Insiders
    Could Xbox add a bot feature for party chat? Just like discord, so you can paste a link...: Like discord, you can make a bot that can play music to everyone in that call, and you can all listen to music, listen to a designated playlist of your choice. You can control the volume of the...
  9. My mic sounds terrible on Xbox Live Party but perfect on Discord. HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Windows
    My mic sounds terrible on Xbox Live Party but perfect on Discord. HELP PLEASE: So I am a pc player and use discord 90% of the time and it works great with my Razr mic. The issue I have is when I join an xbox live party it sounds like im communicating from an airplane (thats...
  10. Streaming Party/discord/game chat, mouse acceleration, astro a40tr don't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Party/discord/game chat, mouse acceleration, astro a40tr don't work.: I buy the series x to be able to stream with the webcam, but i have a big problem, when i play i don't hear the voice from my friends in the party / discord / game chat, there is no way to make...