How do I verify to my xbox one that I still have an active Game Pass Subscription?

Discus and support How do I verify to my xbox one that I still have an active Game Pass Subscription? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay I bought the Game Pass Ultimate 2$ for 2 months deal on the 15th of September and it hasn't even been 30 days and my Game Pass games are saying I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Devils Doctrine, Sep 26, 2019.

1. How do I verify to my xbox one that I still have an active Game Pass Subscription?

Okay I bought the Game Pass Ultimate 2$ for 2 months deal on the 15th of September and it hasn't even been 30 days and my Game Pass games are saying I have to verify my subscription. However I have gone online several times and suddenly they work just fine.
    Also before this week I could play all of them offline with no problems at all.

The games are: Fallout 4, Stellaris Console Edition, Devil May Cry 5, and Wolfenstein: The New Order

Any help is appreciated.

(Update) This is the day after I posted this question originally and still no luck with the suggested fixes, I have removed the account, done a hard reset, and then re-added the account to no avail. Again as soon as went to play the games offline I get this
    message "Sign in or renew the subscription: Sign in with the profile used to buy this game, and make sure your subscription to Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, or EA Access is up to date. (0x803f900a)" Yet Im signed in to the same account I paid for
    the subscription with which is the same account that downloaded the games listed above that are playable offline.

Im going to try uninstalling and reinstalling the games, if that doesn't fix it I might as well buy a new xbox or something else because that's a lot of GBs and a hell of an internet bill.

:)

Devils Doctrine, Sep 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

How do I verify to my xbox one that I still have an active Game Pass Subscription?

Hi Devils,

Thanks for the update on the issue. Have you changed your home console? If you changed home console to another console and go offline, the games are unable to determine where the home console is. For this to work correctly, the home console will need to
    be set on the console you go offline with. Also since you don't technically own the games from game pass it may require you to be connected to show they on game pass.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Devils Doctrine Win User

No I have not removed the payment method, but I did turn off recurring billing. I tried turning it back on but that did not fix my problem. Thank you for your response though.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Try removing your account, then signing back in.
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

Can by visiting the MS store, click on subscriptions, then manage.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello there Doctrine,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to launch and play some Xbox Game Pass games, as well as an inability to play some Xbox Game Pass games offline.

Our suggestion here, for any errors while trying to launch game titles through subscriptions such as Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live, we recommend
    power cycling the Xbox One console, as well as
    removing and adding the Microsoft account that owns that subscription.

As for playing games offline, we do suggest following our using Xbox One offline support article for steps on setting
    up games offline. If a game requires a connection to the internet, it will not be available to play offline.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. How do I verify to my xbox one that I still have an active Game Pass Subscription? - Similar Threads - verify still active

2. Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not

in XboX Insiders
    Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not: submitted by /u/antoniogwolf [link] [comments]
  3. Gamer-Pic being verified for 3 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer-Pic being verified for 3 hours: Okay, here I go again. So I'm trying to change my gamer-pic to a custom photo. It said it needed to be verified so I waited 3 hours with no update and no change, so I decided to re-upload my photo...
  4. verify account [Mod Removed- see Guidelines]

in XBoX on Consoles
    verify account [Mod Removed- see Guidelines]: xbox randomly asks me to verify my account and wants to send a code to the email for my live account however its an old email and cant access it. I've been trying for 2 hours to talk to some one...
  5. Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested: Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested i think you will have to speak to the university tech support as no doubt they will have had students before...
  6. Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content...: As i stated above and here again. 1) Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content in Xbox one x, why not? called, and got return calls, all...
  7. verify occuring changes after deleted.

in XBoX on Consoles
    verify occuring changes after deleted.: 1) Hey guys im wondering if reserved space is legit as i delete and they come back. 2) Also i keep finiding Appmods fold create the day i delete it as i am suppicious there may be malwere on...
  8. Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...: I am trying to start Neverwinter Online on the Xbox One. My brother has the Xbox set to "home" xbox, and is sharing Live Gold. It has worked without problem until mid July, when I got the error...
  9. My rewards are not being deposited. Information has been verified but I still get the message.

in XBoX Rewards
    My rewards are not being deposited. Information has been verified but I still get the message.: I have over 50,000 points accrued and keep getting a message saying my info needs to be updated. All the information has been confirmed as correct. ddb442a2-c9ae-4757-bbf9-76367aad3c90
  10. Fraud on MS's side (100% verified), but still no help from support.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fraud on MS's side (100% verified), but still no help from support.: Last night, I signed into my rewards and claimed several rewards. The first was a $10 xbox giftcard, and the next were several chances for the xbox one s "lottery" drawing. I received emails...