how do I view pictures saved. I saved a picture on edge but how do I access it

Discus and support how do I view pictures saved. I saved a picture on edge but how do I access it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how to access files since my file explorer is gone . want to access a photo I saved off a web page on edge 1bc9c696-f0fb-461d-b81d-5e1596289ffd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by waynedenham, Feb 21, 2020.

1. waynedenham
    waynedenham Guest

how to access files since my file explorer is gone . want to access a photo I saved off a web page on edge

:)

waynedenham, Feb 21, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

Hello waynedenham,

You can try with "My Files Explorer", as there is a free trial : https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/p/my-files-explorer/9msrp54s8d43?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

I don't know if it will be as good as File Explorer, but you can try it!

schnurrer
  3. Hoku Kim Win User

Trouble updating gamer picture on website

1. When I got to My Account on xbox.com, I see a different gamer picture than the one I saved. When I view my profile on xbox.com, I see two different gamer pictures on the same page!

2. How is a normal user supposed to know that saving a picture on xbox.com actually worked when the pictures on xbox.com aren't updated to the saved picture.

3. How is a normal user supposed to know that a picture is saved one place and not another.

4. How is a normal user supposed to know that he/she then has to change the public gamer picture on the Xbox 360 itself.

5. Why is the entire process so complicated and convoluted.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

How do you screenshot or save pictures on Microsoft edge

Hello Sky,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, this is not possible. You are not even able to screenshot the home screen. Only thing you can screenshot in is in games.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. ChickinOnaChain Win User

How do I post pictures...?

According to DMZilla, sooner or later, Mods and Admin are the only ones that will be allowed to have pics in thier signatures.
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

How do i save a playlist?

Hey there Reload! We'd be happy to help if you still need it, but a couple questions!

1) What device are you using? Xbox 360?

2) If I'm understanding, you can put together a playlist but not save it?

Thanks!
Thema:

1. how do I view pictures saved. I saved a picture on edge but how do I access it - Similar Threads - view pictures saved

2. Viewing Old Gamer Pictures

in XBoX Accessibility
    Viewing Old Gamer Pictures: I just remembered an old gamerpicture I had about 2 years ago and I really liked it but I had changed it for a reason I don't remember. I would love to see a feature that shows us all of our past...
  3. How to view Custome Profile Pictures again? Xbox.com profile won't let me see my friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to view Custome Profile Pictures again? Xbox.com profile won't let me see my friends list.: I switched some Privacy Settings yesterday and now I can't see any kind of Custom Profile Pictures at all. I would like to go back to seeing them again. I am going to list the order and I chose:...
  4. How to view Custome Profile Pictures again? Xbox.com profile won't let me see my friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to view Custome Profile Pictures again? Xbox.com profile won't let me see my friends list.: I switched some Privacy Settings yesterday and now I can't see any kind of Custom Profile Pictures at all. I would like to go back to seeing them again. I am going to list the order and I chose:...
  5. 4k Support for viewing Pictures via Media Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    4k Support for viewing Pictures via Media Player: Does anyone knows if the XBox One is able to Playback Pictures (from an DLNA source) with native 4k Resolution? I spend some time on Research but there are only unclear Statements available like:...
  6. How to view pictures from my galaxy s3 on the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to view pictures from my galaxy s3 on the Xbox?: Hi, my name is Waiz and I own an Xbox 360. Alright, so I've been trying to view my photos from gallery and downloads on the Xbox. I've a Samsung Galaxy S3. My basic purpose was to set a new...
  7. Gamer Profile Picture viewed on a PC is wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Profile Picture viewed on a PC is wrong.: When I log into my Xbox live account from my PC, the profile pic is not the profile pic I see on my Xbox. It is a default picture of various candy's that look like confetti. How can I change this...
  8. Viewing Pictures from computer on home network on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viewing Pictures from computer on home network on Xbox One: Greetings I have an Xbox One and a computer with W8.1 on a home network . How can I view the pictures from that computer on my Xbox One so I can display it on my tv? Thanks...
  9. Can't view voice/ picture messages on the xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't view voice/ picture messages on the xbox one?: I received a picture and voice message from a friend earlier today/ yesterday. To my surprise it said "sorry we cant open this, open on the xbox 360. So whats going on? Can the xbox one just not...
  10. Can't view picture from USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't view picture from USB: I put a .jpg and a .PNG 1920x1080 photo on my USB flash drive to use as a dashboard background, but when I open the Picture Viewer to view the photo I can only see the .jpg one, not the .png one....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to view saved pictures on Xbox One

2. how to see saved pictures on xbox

3. saved pictures xbox one

4. how to see saved images on xbox,
  5. access saved pics xbox one,
  6. how to view photos on xbox one,
  7. how to view saved pics on xbox one,
  8. view saved pictures xbox one,
  9. how to view images on xbox one,
  10. saved pics on Xbox,
  11. how to access saved pictures on xbox,