How do I watch a movie on my android cell phone to my t.v. by using my x-box one?

Discus and support How do I watch a movie on my android cell phone to my t.v. by using my x-box one? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; the screen is bigger, that's why... d39364a6-c70c-4aa9-ae1f-46bbabcb6124 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JessicaJones415, Mar 16, 2020.

1. How do I watch a movie on my android cell phone to my t.v. by using my x-box one?

the screen is bigger, that's why...

:)

JessicaJones415, Mar 16, 2020
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

How do I watch a movie on my android cell phone to my t.v. by using my x-box one?

Xbox One Wireless Display app allows you to project your favorite device screen to your TV through the Xbox.
    The Wireless Display app uses Miracast, which quite a few devices support to mirror or extend your screen,
    wirelessly.
  3. Silent Hysteria Win User

Smart glass thoughts??

yea..i put in on my android...and noticed it didn't do anything.... I think it may get an update with the xbox one. The only thing I used it for was to mess with my kids when I noticed they were watching a movie...I would just pause it with my phone. A
    tablet with live would have been nice. I would have liked that with 360...something I can watch my marketplace purchases on the go with.
  4. TangSooDoo Win User

It is safe to browse the web with the new IE?

Question. I just discovered IE on my Xbox 360 tonight. Good because now I don't have to purchase a separate box to watch t.v. on IE such as the "sungale cloud tv box". I'd rather do everything thru my Xbox360 these days instead of buying peripheral items
    which cost money. The problem is that I also need WMP or Flash to play online t.v. from websites such as Beelinetv.com. I like to watch English and French t.v. however my xbox will not allow me to upload WMP so I am stuck again.

When will xbox send out an update for adding WMP or Flash (or something) to play online t.v.?

Thanks,,,
  5. TheBrit Win User

XBox One HDMI Passthrough Question....Does It Have To Be On?

Anyone get the answer to this?

x0xCamaro - The reason he want's to do it that way is because like myself he probably doesn't always want the Xbox on when watching t.v

I personally want to run my u-verse box through the Xbox one to take advantages of the features when I am playing but when my wife and my granddaughter are there wanting to watch cartoons and so fourth they shouldn't have to power on the Xbox and use it's
    features just to watch a t.v show.

I know this post is old but figured I would add that.
  6. OOdork123 Win User

Error code on video play status code 803c0006

Well that's 5 movies I bought with this error code. Not only that when I bought Planes, watched it that night. Next day when I want to finish it, this came up. Worst part is that it disappear out of my library. No refund and not shown in my commerce.microsft.com.
    My banking statement said I purchased it. So I tries those steps and no go. The last I cant do it with out a computer use and my cell phone isn't rooted to do that process.
Thema:

1. How do I watch a movie on my android cell phone to my t.v. by using my x-box one? - Similar Threads - watch movie android

2. can’t watch movie I downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t watch movie I downloaded: I have rented 2 movies The dead dont die and Joker on xbox 360 . As soon as i had downloaded (SD) them it said they had expired. They appear in my purchased movies but do not appear in either new...
  3. Controller shuts off while watching movies on certain apps despite having headphones...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller shuts off while watching movies on certain apps despite having headphones...: Hi, as of late my controller will just shut off mid video and leaves me to constantly keep turning it on again or scrambling to move the analog stick just to buy myself some time. This issue only...
  4. Still haveing ongoing issues with the movies 2019 when I’m watching any movie I choose to...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issues with the movies 2019 when I’m watching any movie I choose to...: I’m still haveing issues with the 2019 app latest version of the app when I’m watching any movie I choose to watch I’m still encountering the white circle just keeps spinning like it trying to...
  5. 0xc101ab66 code CAN'T WATCH OUR MOVIES!

in XBoX on Consoles
    0xc101ab66 code CAN'T WATCH OUR MOVIES!: Movies and TV are probably just down right now. I wish they would just say what it is instead of having us jump through hoops! I have 823 movies! I cannot watch any! Gonna watch GOT on HBO...
  6. Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...: I tried to join the Beta ring but when I went to launch the free movies 2019 app. when I went to watch any of the movies useing the free movies 2019 app the movie would work great for a while then...
  7. I hired a movie using new xbox - took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of movie - why can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hired a movie using new xbox - took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of movie - why can't...: Xbox novice here. An Xbox entered the house at Christmas. On Christmas evening we decided to hire a family movie using Xbox (Microsoft Store) It took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of the...
  8. Xbox one crashes when trying to watch movies on the Film & TV app or Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one crashes when trying to watch movies on the Film & TV app or Netflix: I hope someone can help, but basically the issue is on both apps and probably others too.. Whenever I try to launch Netflix on my xbox it loads for approximately 10 seconds and then begins a...
  9. Can you watch movies on your android phone or is it pointless to purchase them when your only ...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can you watch movies on your android phone or is it pointless to purchase them when your only ...: I own more then 20 movies from the store and want to watch them on my phone at work while it is slow but it only let me watch the trailers is there something I am missing because doing a search...
  10. Need HELP!!! Trying to use my android phone to watch a movie on my XboxOne. It won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need HELP!!! Trying to use my android phone to watch a movie on my XboxOne. It won't ...: I am wanting to use my android phone to watch moves on my xbox one. I have everything set up on the same wifi. When I go click on the little screenplay icon on the top left hand corner of my video...