How do play friends maps (ninja warrior) in halo 5

Discus and support How do play friends maps (ninja warrior) in halo 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, my 9 year old got his first xbox one s in may 2019, he got halo 5 today to play ninja warrior. Ive never played xbox and we don’t know what do do.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jenine-AlanaMcAlpine, Aug 30, 2019.

1. How do play friends maps (ninja warrior) in halo 5

hi, my 9 year old got his first xbox one s in may 2019, he got halo 5 today to play ninja warrior. Ive never played xbox and we don’t know what do do. Any help? He just got xbox live gold as well!

:)

Jenine-AlanaMcAlpine, Aug 30, 2019
  2. PWNRR Win User

It sounds like he's trying to play a custom game within Halo 5 that's titled Ninja Warrior.
    If that's the case, he'll have to search in the custom games for the map name, download it, and invite his friends to play.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Jenine

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about certain maps on the title Halo 5.

I would have to refer you to the post made by Xbox Forums Ambassador PWNRR, as this is how you can find this content.

For these types of questions, I would recommend that you visit the
    Halo Waypoint
    for everything Halo related.

If you are inquiring specific help related to this game, that would be your best bet, as they also have a forums section that would be able to much more properly cater to you.

I hope this was of some use to you
  4. OBIJ3FF Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

^Rage Warrior All the PC maps from from Halo CE, Halo 2 Vista will be included in the Master Collection. It has been confirmed from 343i, that in fact all of the Maps that have been released from all four games will in fact be playable on Xbox One.

^xCHEMISTx Agreed.

The Halo 5 Beta starts on December 27th, 2014
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Backwards Compatible Wish List

1) Dynasty Warriors 6, 7 and 8

2) Samurai Warriors 2

3) Ninja Gaiden 2 and 3
  6. IM PIST0L PETE Win User

Halo 5 Warlod achievement Synching issues

Update! I got it. This method works! Keep doing it every time you play Halo 5. Make sure the games are complete games that start at the 0 second marker. Patience do it a little bit every day. Re-synching and play a few maps, get your wins and play with
    friends with mics.
Thema:

1. How do play friends maps (ninja warrior) in halo 5 - Similar Threads - play friends maps

2. No puedo jugar con mis amigos en mundos lan [Translate] I can't play with my friends in Ian...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar con mis amigos en mundos lan [Translate] I can't play with my friends in Ian...: Hola, veran, hace ya un tiempo me surgio este problema. Yo tengo Minecraft pe y solia jugar con mis amigos en sus mundos y viceversa. Pero de un tiempo para acá, ellos no se pueden unir a mis...
  3. Playing with my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing with my friends: Hey, I can't play with my friends who are on xbox, even though I should be able to play from the window 10 edition. This is really annoying because I don't know who to fix it, I've tried various...
  4. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...: As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen. submitted by /u/LifeAegis...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play: The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see that it just ended up that way...
  6. Competitive Overwatch - Can not play with my friend in matches.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Competitive Overwatch - Can not play with my friend in matches.: Hi, about 2 - 3 months ago me and my friend used to play overwatch competitive together all the time. I live in the UK and she lives in the US. Now when we launch a competitive match, it takes us...
  7. Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends: Why I can't play realms add server and friends 80d4dec2-99b9-4582-a472-948cb314e68a
  8. Cant play with friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play with friends in Minecraft: Hi, I have a issue with my minecraft game. I am not sure if it's a problem with minecraft on my phone or with my Microsoft account. I just cant play with my friends. Even on LAN. When I want to...
  9. So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!: So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out! Is There A Way I Can Log Him Out Of My Account From A Different Xbox / Xbox App? e18b92c6-86b5-4c7f-a6ae-a8df244e2034
  10. Looking for Friends to play Minecraft Downloaded maps with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Friends to play Minecraft Downloaded maps with.: i download alot of maps for minecraft and want some people to play them with. 233c3949-5112-4773-abf8-35a789cbbdb5