How do they know

Discus and support How do they know in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just recently got a comunications ban because i messaged My friend a P word he was upset and i was talking to him saying the he just needs and then i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ghost Decoys, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Ghost Decoys
    Ghost Decoys Guest

How do they know

I just recently got a comunications ban because i messaged My friend a P word he was upset and i was talking to him saying the he just needs and then i messaged him saying the word so that leads me to my question how do they know if i mean that word
    in a harm inflicting way or a not so bad way

:)

Ghost Decoys, Aug 18, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

How do they know

My best advice would be to talk to your friend and explain the situation, so this doesn't happen again. That's the only way you will know where you stand, and whether your friend shares the same sense of humour or not!

Better to be safe, than sorry, so be careful next time. :)

L
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

How do they know

Hello Ghost,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. In short, then enforcement team that handles suspensions relies on Xbox users to report other players when they break the terms of use.

It is very possible that whoever you sent that message to, reported your message as inappropriate. At which point, the enforcement team would handle this incident and issue an enforcement action if one is warranted.

For all enforcement related information, check out this link : Xbox Enforcement

Hope this helps!
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

I know how to do it

Heya!

Do you have an issue with your console or an accessory?

If you do not need assistance with anything be sure to post in the discussion portion of the Forums!
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

How do you know your entered

Hello FuZzY OpTic,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  6. BigB EC Win User

how do u know if ur banned or not?

What are the reasons for bans?
Thema:

How do they know