How do u click stuff on Xbox one using controller

Discus and support How do u click stuff on Xbox one using controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i have a problem with my xbox one controller i do not know how to select stuff or move cruiser on my xbox one please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NARENSETHUPATHI, May 20, 2019.

1. How do u click stuff on Xbox one using controller

Hi i have a problem with my xbox one controller i do not know how to select stuff or move cruiser on my xbox one please help

:)

NARENSETHUPATHI, May 20, 2019
  2. BoinkyDoinker Win User

Hi! You can move your cursor on your xbox by using the left analog stick, and you can select things by pressing the A button. Hope this answers your question!
  3. SltKiwi Win User

Navigate using the left stick, select using A
  4. Edgarour Win User

utiliza el botón "A" y navega con el Joystick "L" :D Saludos
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day,

Play a game called "Fable 3". It's backwards compatible and is a great introduction to the controller while being immersed in a fantastic story. AND if you have two controllers the adventure is twice the fun!
  6. PerryThePlaty93 Win User

This happened to me just the other day. I turned on my xbox as I usually do but none of the buttons on my controller would work, and yes my controller was indeed connected to my xbox. Only the home button would work as it would bring up the turn off controller
    or turn off xbox menu. The analog stick would not respond and neither would any of the other buttons. I even tried multiple controllers. A simple hard reset fixed the issue and I have had no interruptions since then.
Thema:

1. How do u click stuff on Xbox one using controller - Similar Threads - click stuff using

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.: When I click sign in on Minecraft the game starts to lag even though it runs smoothly without signing in. please help ***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10*** 3b12c9da-34d7-4f0e-a552-7b883a5855de
  3. my xbox controller turns off when I click the left part of the controller (left joystick...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller turns off when I click the left part of the controller (left joystick...: well I have an xbox one s controller that worked fine, the controller is out of garanty, but I have never throw it to the ground so IDK why this is happening, if I press with a little streng the...
  4. My Xbox One S beeps and clicks, then completely stops working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S beeps and clicks, then completely stops working.: My Xbox One S beeps and clicks, then completely stops working. Im gonna say it has something to do with the hard-drive but i’m not 100% sure. Any help would be nice. Thanks,...
  5. click heroes does not access my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    click heroes does not access my profile: I open the game, choose my xbox profile to start and the game results in an error message. When I choose another profile, it comes in normally. "There was an error! Please check your internet...
  6. Clicking on games in the store and them not loading.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clicking on games in the store and them not loading.: So I found so years old threads but no solution. I try to click on any game in the store, and it loads the background and then freezes. The only option I have at that point is to hit the home...
  7. Weird Clicking Noises Caused By The Fan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Clicking Noises Caused By The Fan?: Hi everyone, I recently bought and Xbox One S 1TB and I am experiencing some troubles I believe with the fan. First of all the xbox is producing a loud clicking sound even when no game is...
  8. wrong click on the Xbox Live-supported region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wrong click on the Xbox Live-supported region: Hi Support I click the wrong button, which make the xbox live-supported region from USA to China. Please help me to find any way change the supported-region back. Thanks. Below is the URL I...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!: Congratulations to Microsoft Solitaire for being inducted in to the Video Game Hall of Fame! [img] 27076820-185f-4e03-87c7-00ed39420156
  10. Cannot click on "Reputation"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot click on "Reputation": When I go to enforcement.xbox.com and login, I can only click on Stay Safe, Report Offensive Video, How do I?, News, and Xbox Live. Reputation acts like plain text instead of a link and does not...