How do u click stuff on Xbox one using controller

Discus and support How do u click stuff on Xbox one using controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i have a problem with my xbox one controller i do not know how to select stuff or move cruiser on my xbox one please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NARENSETHUPATHI, May 20, 2019.

1. How do u click stuff on Xbox one using controller

Hi i have a problem with my xbox one controller i do not know how to select stuff or move cruiser on my xbox one please help

:)

NARENSETHUPATHI, May 20, 2019
  2. BoinkyDoinker Win User

Hi! You can move your cursor on your xbox by using the left analog stick, and you can select things by pressing the A button. Hope this answers your question!
  3. SltKiwi Win User

Navigate using the left stick, select using A
  4. Edgarour Win User

utiliza el botón "A" y navega con el Joystick "L" :D Saludos
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day,

Play a game called "Fable 3". It's backwards compatible and is a great introduction to the controller while being immersed in a fantastic story. AND if you have two controllers the adventure is twice the fun!
  6. PerryThePlaty93 Win User

This happened to me just the other day. I turned on my xbox as I usually do but none of the buttons on my controller would work, and yes my controller was indeed connected to my xbox. Only the home button would work as it would bring up the turn off controller
    or turn off xbox menu. The analog stick would not respond and neither would any of the other buttons. I even tried multiple controllers. A simple hard reset fixed the issue and I have had no interruptions since then.
Thema:

1. How do u click stuff on Xbox one using controller - Similar Threads - click stuff using

2. I'm skip-ahead and when I click on "release notes found here" I'm redirecting to a 404 error

in XboX Insiders
    I'm skip-ahead and when I click on "release notes found here" I'm redirecting to a 404 error: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox one clicking and light flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one clicking and light flashing: Xbox one clicking and light flashing What does this mean? The clicking part just started .... Around every 2 mins it clicks and flashes 6c33d4dd-82e3-4adc-b924-6145d829a929
  4. Apps need several clicks to work

in XboX Insiders
    Apps need several clicks to work: Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this I have the Beta build on my Xbox One X (1910.190923-1911) and now without fail whenever I try to interact with a tile or launch an app I have to click...
  5. Green Install button when clicked briefly shows Preparing in grey then reverts back to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Green Install button when clicked briefly shows Preparing in grey then reverts back to...: Have recently subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass and have successfully downloaded and installed both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Gears 5, however when trying to do the same with Shenmue 1 and 2 and...
  6. Impossible to share my ticket I click but nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Impossible to share my ticket I click but nothing: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox making clicking noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making clicking noises: Hi there. Just wondering if anyone knows why my xbox is making these noises. It was bought as a gift for Christmas 2018 and has been for numerous repairs and has been replaced once as well. It was...
  8. Clicking noise on Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clicking noise on Xbox one s: So today i was got my brand new xbox one s and i went to to set it up and install 1 game. Then i turn it off then there was these clicking sound. But it only happens when the Xbox is off and it...
  9. once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...

in XboX Insiders
    once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  10. Click on promo price and it disappears?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Click on promo price and it disappears?: Today on my Xbox I saw a promo ad for $1 to join Game Pass Ultimate, but when I went to buy it, the purchase page said the non-promo price of $14.99. I went online to xboxlive.com to check in...