How do u click stuff on Xbox one using controller

Discus and support How do u click stuff on Xbox one using controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i have a problem with my xbox one controller i do not know how to select stuff or move cruiser on my xbox one please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NARENSETHUPATHI, May 20, 2019.

1. How do u click stuff on Xbox one using controller

Hi i have a problem with my xbox one controller i do not know how to select stuff or move cruiser on my xbox one please help

:)

NARENSETHUPATHI, May 20, 2019
  2. BoinkyDoinker Win User

Hi! You can move your cursor on your xbox by using the left analog stick, and you can select things by pressing the A button. Hope this answers your question!
  3. SltKiwi Win User

Navigate using the left stick, select using A
  4. Edgarour Win User

utiliza el botón "A" y navega con el Joystick "L" :D Saludos
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day,

Play a game called "Fable 3". It's backwards compatible and is a great introduction to the controller while being immersed in a fantastic story. AND if you have two controllers the adventure is twice the fun!
  6. PerryThePlaty93 Win User

This happened to me just the other day. I turned on my xbox as I usually do but none of the buttons on my controller would work, and yes my controller was indeed connected to my xbox. Only the home button would work as it would bring up the turn off controller
    or turn off xbox menu. The analog stick would not respond and neither would any of the other buttons. I even tried multiple controllers. A simple hard reset fixed the issue and I have had no interruptions since then.
Thema:

1. How do u click stuff on Xbox one using controller - Similar Threads - click stuff using

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Rb Double Click

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Rb Double Click: I got this elite controller off a friend brand new for cheap no problems and two months into having the controller rb button starts to double input and is very annoying and i wish there was a way...
  3. Clicking 'Sign in' on the Xbox App shows no prompt/dialogue

in XBoX on Windows
    Clicking 'Sign in' on the Xbox App shows no prompt/dialogue: Hi, many of my Xbox Game Pass games require me to sign in through the Xbox app, which I can't do. In Xbox (Beta) Settings>Account, I can see that I have a 'Store account'. When I click on 'Sign...
  4. Cannot click INSTALL whilst on the store

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot click INSTALL whilst on the store: When trying to install a GWG title, Portal Knights the install button doesn't recognise it is being pressed. Reported also via console. submitted by /u/TheNUTRONIC [link] [comments]
  5. I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...: I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for sometime and then it just quits. I tried restarting and hard resetting my Xbox,but it was useless...
  6. Power button does not click on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power button does not click on Xbox One: A friend pushed the power button several times pretty quickly in a row. Now the Xbox One doesn’t turn on and the power button doesnt click when we push it. Can it be fixed?...
  7. Elite 2 left thumb stick won’t click

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite 2 left thumb stick won’t click: I go into test mode and can’t get it to register when I click the left thumbstick. I tried adjusting it with the tool but it didnt help. 06d7b211-67a4-4ae8-b369-8e98858d1a6f
  8. On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing: On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing, no pop up login window or no redirection to a log in page. The app won't let me download new games or play online games, I...
  9. Disc drive not grabbing discs and making clicking sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive not grabbing discs and making clicking sound: Recently, our xbox one started having issues with the disc drive. We had to use the paper clip on the side hole trick to remove the disc as it would not come out and would make a clicking sound....
  10. My mouse left click stop working on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse left click stop working on my Xbox.: Hi, when i am on my xbox. The left and right click doesn’t work and it’s not my mouse because i tried using it on my pc and it worked fine. I saw an other post about it but it didn’t gave me any...